Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue (13734 Views)

Servicing Debt With 90% Revenue Path To Destruction — Tinubu / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by blueghost(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
How many times will this make front page
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Chetas81(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
SICK LEADER BELONG TO SICK CITIZEN, KINDLY REMIND US, WHERE IS BEING DONE,BY BORROWING MONEY AND SHARE THE MONEY, THE SICK CITIZEN PREFER PALLIATIVE RATHER THAN GOOD GOVERNANCE

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by brownroofpipuar: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
Failed policies everywhere
Atiku abeg do finish work for him fake cert saga make we pursue this illiterate thief commot for villa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
Oga then try find other means to generate revenue than making the masses pay indirectly increase in social services and taxation! Abeg Let the poor breathe!
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by brownroofpipuar: 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chetas81:
SICK LEADER BELONG TO SICK CITIZEN, KINDLY REMIND US, WHERE IS BEING DONE,BY BORROWING MONEY AND SHARE THE MONEY, THE SICK CITIZEN PREFER PALLIATIVE RATHER THAN GOOD GOVERNANCE

Sharing money and palliative policy
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by walozanga(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
jconsulting:
This is a man that want to change the targetory of how things will work better for all but Nigerians will not allow him they are bent on bringing on board the man that knows nothing about governance only to build supermarket and wear black cloths around attending naming ceremony of dogs and snapping picture at airport with goats.

And your own father is already ashamed of you.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Angelfrost(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
you re mischievous liar.
The constituency projects are not part of nass annual budget.

Please, what exactly is NASS doing with over 200 Billion in a year??!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Idangangan123: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
okay
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
jara:
It has never made any sense to be paying or servicing debt with 90% of income, especially when the debt is in foreign currencies. Not naira.

Then why borrow in the first place when you have no income to pay back.

You have to pay your creditors.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Bfly: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
Time dey go. Get back to work
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Idangangan123: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
Such good things
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
Louder my president increase the volume let them hear you from back Sir

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
Too much talk, nothing to show for it
Like ipob retards
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by ValarDoharis: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
You do realize Atiku is also there
jconsulting:
This is a man that want to change the targetory of how things will work better for all but Nigerians will not allow him they are bent on bringing on board the man that knows nothing about governance only to build supermarket and wear black cloths around attending naming ceremony of dogs and snapping picture at airport with goats.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Caspry5: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nigerians dy collect back to back while the tops dy make excuses

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Unperturbedpota: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
your ignorance is very loud. Where did you get this ridiculous lies😂😂.
Senate budget yearly is less than 300b, Aso rock yearly budget is around 500b
Fuel subsidy yearly cost nigeria 10trillions
Naira subsidy yearly cost Nigeria around 4trillions naira

Now use your sense here which one should go first?

This one sounds like an iliterate. Wow just wow. Dude are you even a graduate?
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Chetas81(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
brownroofpipuar:

Sharing money and palliative policy
Nigerian citizen refused to decide their future
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by emonkey(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
Racoon:
Tinubu can never ostracise himself and the APC from this disastrous policy because they brought it into existence and neither can he claim to be am advocate of the masses because all his policies so far have been anti-human.

Stop using words you don't know the meaning of. Wetin be "ostracise himself" ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Bfly: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
your ignorance is very loud. Where did you get this ridiculous lies😂😂.
Senate budget yearly is less than 300b, Aso rock yearly budget is around 500b
Fuel subsidy yearly cost nigeria 10trillions
Naira subsidy yearly cost Nigeria around 4trillions naira

Now use your sense here which one should go first?
800b too much for nass and presidency, Oga. People there are less than 5000.
10trillion is for 200million people. And that is not even the actual cost. 10T is a fraud government allowed. They were negligent. Security personnels were supposed to be charged to prevent against the excesses. Not remove it. Nothing is better than subsidy if properly implemented.
Mind you, im not against Tinubu removing it since they decided to allow the fraud.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by GetSenseNow: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
Ronuists will hail this rubbish but it was this same man they support who brought out and funded buhari's campaigns.

Daft people blinded by stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by YesDaddyTill203: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
taylor88:
Says a thief

Number one Cocaine trafficker in the entire world

Gloria B. Tinubu of Chicago university

Chicago transgender

Brainwashed IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by JASONjnr(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga, shut up, go and do your analysis properly, when we say senate, it means lower and upper house, staff members both political and career, constituency projects and so on all for the purpose of legislation that can be per time, read the link there, you guys argue anyhow, that's 2.1 trillion in 2020

https://politicsdigest.ng/nass-gulp-2020-budget/

I am a supporter of Obi but Senate doesn't mean upper and lower chamber.

Senate is senate...

National assembly is what is used to classify upper and lower chambers including the white chambers of the presidency.

CC ORIENTATION101

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by GetSenseNow: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
jconsulting:

How you guys confidently spew crap need to be studied in tertiary institutions.

Is it that you think everyone on this forum is as blind as you bats?
Wow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by jara: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
In the first place, no reasonable creditor, apart from loan sharks, lends you more than what you make. Unless the intention is starve you or take your house.

2. Bankruptcy allow you to wipe out the loan.

3. Paying with local currency will strengthen your naira because they will be forced to buy naira and invest locally.

Can you buy or invest naira in Europe, America or Asia?

Skyview01:

Then why borrow in the first place when you have no income to pay back.

You have to pay your creditors.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by OYEDIPE(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
Praxis758:
This man should have transited from the realm of making promises to a phase of actualising his agendas.

Someone should wake him up that campaign is over, business of governance has started.
If hin no talk... Na wahala... He talk now.... He talks too much.

Bro... You have 8 years to exhibit your hatred with no gain.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Cromagnon: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
Praxis758:
This man should have transited from the realm of making promises to a phase of actualising his agendas.

Someone should wake him up that campaign is over, business of governance has started.
which agenda again. He has deregulated electricity market and removed subsidy and aligned dollar. What do you want again?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by israelmao(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hypocrisy!Are no longer the same Emilokan that told Nigerians that you would build on Buhari's legacy of failures?Buhari should be so sorry for himself right now.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by inkon: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2023

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Gandrova: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
taylor88:
Says a thief

Number one Cocaine trafficker in the entire world

Gloria B. Tinubu of Chicago university

Chicago transgender
You will wail till da kingdom come

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Savechild23: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
Says a liar, thief and a fraud
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Brendaniel: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2023
JASONjnr:

I am a supporter of Obi but Senate doesn't mean upper and lower chamber.

Senate is senate...

National assembly is what is used to classify upper and lower chambers including the white chambers of the presidency.

CC ORIENTATION101

Oga it wasn't the definition I was talking about, most times people use the word senate to refer all the legislators and that was my impression here, maybe it didn't do justice to the subject matter as it ought to and this is not even about Obi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos / Anambra: Man Arrested For Inducing Voters Says Money Meant For APGA Party Agents / SERAP Accuses Ajimobi Of Executive Rascality Over Demolition.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.