Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue (13745 Views)

Servicing Debt With 90% Revenue Path To Destruction — Tinubu / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Relevant123: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2023
Coming from a woman undecided undecided

Igbos are so hated in this country

jconsulting:
This is a man that want to change the targetory of how things will work better for all but Nigerians will not allow him they are bent on bringing on board the man that knows nothing about governance only to build supermarket and wear black cloths around attending naming ceremony of dogs and snapping picture at airport with goats.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by lexy2014: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
he is literally telling you the reason why the economy is going through rough patches. Servicing debts with 90% revenue is not sustainable. That's why fuel subsidy and naira subsidy have to go.
And the removal of subsidy and naira subsidy is the cause of pain to the masses, but they need a bit of patience, the policy is a good one that just needed time

Who is responsible for why the economy is going thru rough patches?

Who brought nigeria to the point where it is now servicing it's debt with 90% of it's revenue?

Tinubu has been sharing palliatives. Is palliatives not subsisdy?

What did nigerians benefit from the removal of diesel and kerosene subsidy?

What have nigerians benefitted from the removal of fuel and dollar subsidy?

Are you aware that the welfare of Nigerians political class is heavily subsidised. Why was that subsidy not removed?

Why should nigerians be patient? Patient?

Where Nigerians not told be patient under buhari? What is the result of the patience?

Is there any place in the constitution that says that the government is supposed to increase the suffering of the people?

If there isn't, then which patience ate you talking about?

If you are acclimated to suffering and hardship after being bastardised by the buhari administration, why do you now feel suffering and hardship for nigerians should be normal?

I thought Tinubu hit the ground running? Which patience are u now talking about when Tinubu hit the ground running?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by EtovalRealEst: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
Yeah so if we refuse to service the debts what happens ...
Oyinbo people Sabi play us like piano because even if they forgive the debts again we will still return back to square one ...
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by lexy2014: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
jconsulting:
This is a man that want to change the targetory of how things will work better for all but Nigerians will not allow him they are bent on bringing on board the man that knows nothing about governance only to build supermarket and wear black cloths around attending naming ceremony of dogs and snapping picture at airport with goats.

How does he want to change the trajectory of things?

Where is he changing the trajectory from and where is he changing it to?

How are nigerians not allowing him to change the trajectory of things?
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by lexy2014: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
OYEDIPE:

If hin no talk... Na wahala... He talk now.... He talks too much.

Bro... You have 8 years to exhibit your hatred with no gain.

Can you show me the hatred you referring to?
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by lexy2014: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
Cromagnon:
which agenda again. He has deregulated electricity market and removed subsidy and aligned dollar. What do you want again?

Which dollar did he align? Where is the alignment?

How have the above things u mentioned improved the lives of nigerians?
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by brownroofpipuar: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
he is literally telling you the reason why the economy is going through rough patches. Servicing debts with 90% revenue is not sustainable. That's why fuel subsidy and naira subsidy have to go.
And the removal of subsidy and naira subsidy is the cause of pain to the masses, but they need a bit of patience, the policy is a good one that just needed time

Servicing debt with 90% of our revenue is pure lie. Are they paying salaries through manna from heaven, he claimed to be a 1st class accountant but his economic policy is sinking by the day. Removal of subsidy without providing necessary measures to curb the aftermath is just rubbing mud to all his policies. Government, leaders must subsidize for her people no matter what, the African francophone government is subsidizing food for her citizens, must European countries subsidized health, education or housing for her citizens, even God provided manner for the children of is and that's subsidy.
Private schools are folding in Kenya because the government has improved the quality of their public education and subsidized it for their citizens. It's the duty of the government to subsidize for her citizens if not their economic policies won't work, was the then military government not subsidizing petroleum products for us yet the economy wasn't this bad and no matter how corrupt they were, they put things right when it comes to paying for petrol subsidy.
Tinubu government must pay for subsidy either for food, power or transportation because those are the three things he was supposed to tackle before the removal of subsidy he should stop telling NIGERIANS to endure long suffering and perseverance we are not in the dark ages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by brownroofpipuar: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chetas81:
Nigerian citizen refused to decide their future

That's why the government has the gut to tell them to endure long suffering. Which functional government does that, dem go suffer well well shebi Cameroon just announce say dem want flush their 2nd dam, more flooding plus the present hunger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Chetas81(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
brownroofpipuar:

That's why the government has the gut to tell them to endure long suffering. Which functional government does that, dem go suffer well well shebi Cameroon just announce say dem want flush their 2nd dam, more flooding plus the present hunger.
what should we do lol
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Babastrong(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
[quote author=taylor88 post=125404906]Says a thief

Number one Cocaine trafficker in the entire world

Gloria B. Tinubu of Chicago university

Chicago transgender
[it's been destined tinubu will rule your parents. your wailing and crying change nothing.]
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by brownroofpipuar: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chetas81:
what should we do lol

I no know O! Baba
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by ufuosman(m): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
Let d masses breathe
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Menclothing: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2023
You are learned. I want to learn. Why are we so blessed and we are still lacking? We must have a change of attitude and a change of our mindset. We accuse our nation and its previous leaders. We complain a lot of the past. Is that the solution? No! Let us look forward and be determined! God has given us what we need. We must work hard with determination to make our country great and it begins with you who are seated here with me,” the President exclaimed.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by sslcrypt: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
taylor88:
Says a thief

Chicago transgender

Why must you belittle yourself this way? Are you not tired?
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Ewedegubbler: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
Ok

Bola THUBV of Chicago drugs inc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Dchampion65: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
taylor88:
Says a thief

Chicago transgender

With the analysis listed, you still spew out your hatred.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Dchampion65: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
lexy2014:

Who is responsible for why the economy is going thru rough patches?

Who brought nigeria to the point where it is now servicing it's debt with 90% of it's revenue?

Tinubu has been sharing palliatives. Is palliatives not subsisdy?

What have nigerians benefitted from the removal of fuel and dollar subsidy?

Are you aware that the welfare of Nigerians political class is heavily subsidised. Why was that subsidy not removed?

Why should nigerians be patient? Patient?

Where Nigerians not told be patient under buhari? What is the result of the patience?

Is there any place in the constitution that says that the government is supposed to increase the suffering of the people?

If there isn't, then which patience ate you talking about?

If you are acclimated to suffering and hardship after being bastardised by the buhari administration, why do you now feel suffering and hardship for nigerians should be normal?

I thought Tinubu hit the ground running? Which patience are u now talking about when Tinubu hit the ground running?

No angel can turn our battered economic around in 3 months.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Dchampion65: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

But government subsidy can stay? that is why the presidency still has over 10 presidential jets that gulp hundreds of billions every year, senate gulps over a trillion every year and other numerous spendings for govt officials gulping trillions, if they were removing subsidy for the people, they should have removed for the govt too, so that we can save more as they claim, abi is saving not the target again?

Oga, you have been deceived......

He is less than100 days in office, Rome was not built in a day.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by FireUpNow(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
Who are those that took that loan Oga babablublu?
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by biina: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nigerians are very stupid - smh undecided
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Alsenora: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
Many are aversed to his reforms because they just want to play politics like every opposition would while others just don't understand how bad our economy is and how terribly indebted Nigeria is currently. The only way out is hard on everyone. If they want the status quo Nigeria will never get it right be it under any political party or some self acclaimed political messiahs in town...
jconsulting:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Bovis(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
taylor88:
Says a thief

Chicago transgender

You’re gradually running mad, you stated earlier this month that you would have made your last post. Despicable people, Omo ale omo ibo tueh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by lexy2014: 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
Dchampion65:

No angel can turn our battered economic around in 3 months.

1. Who is responsible for why the economy is going thru rough patches?

2. Who brought nigeria to the point where it is now servicing it's debt with 90% of it's revenue?

3 Tinubu has been sharing palliatives. Is palliatives not subsisdy?

4. What have nigerians benefitted from the removal of fuel and dollar subsidy?

5. Are you aware that the welfare of Nigerians political class is heavily subsidised. Why was that subsidy not removed?

6. Why should nigerians be patient? Patient?

7. Where Nigerians not told be patient under buhari? What is the result of the patience?

8. Is there any place in the constitution that says that the government is supposed to increase the suffering of the people?

9. If there isn't, then which patience ate you talking about?

10. If you are acclimated to suffering and hardship after being bastardised by the buhari administration, why do you now feel suffering and hardship for nigerians should be normal?

11. I thought Tinubu hit the ground running? Which patience are u now talking about when Tinubu hit the ground running?
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by oneMalik: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
What different opinion do you have as solution to what he said ?

taylor88:
Says a thief

Chicago transgender
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by saysoo: 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-i-wont-sustain-failed-theory-of-servicing-debt-with-scarce-revenue/
Keeping talking. Is it not Nigeria. The chairman sitting by you was a swart crook. Are you not aware? Take people out of poverty, oga define poverty please?
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by portplus: 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
One more reason why I am so glad HE Peter G. Obi did not take over immediately from the last devilish and incompetent APC government.....
ObiIsComing!
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by jaxxy(m): 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
u have no choice if u can't fix the economy let the right person for the job do it.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Maximeo(m): 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
jconsulting:

Mumu
Running a supermarket and wearing back cloths is better than your lazy criminal who couldn't go into meaningful business rather he was dealing on drugs in the midst of great opportunities in USA.

The coconut head, certificate forger had no common sense and intelligence like the supermarket owner who whilst in the UK used his entrepreneur skills as a marketing & business consultant to run a company successfully and made a fortune.

Shameless supporter of a common thief.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by ojoblues2000: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
IGBO KWENU
Oya make una start una wailing again.
Na so una go do for 8 years.
before i dey vex if una dey abuse BAT but now i am happy because i always see it as cry.
CRY CRY TRIBE
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by ufotunang: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
MrsTwrite:
All these plenty grammar no help.
...abi..they talk too much big Grammer everyday but no positive result

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Recruitment: Otti Concerned As 700 Abia Candidates Shun Interview / Boko Haram Denies Involvement In Kano Mosque Bombing Plot / Babachir Lawal's Clearance Will Send The Wrong Message To Trump - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.