Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue (13746 Views)

Servicing Debt With 90% Revenue Path To Destruction — Tinubu / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Simbrixton(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
taylor88:
Says a thief

Number one Cocaine trafficker in the entire world

Gloria B. Tinubu of Chicago university

Chicago transgender
nobody trafficks cocaine reach igbo people on NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Chetas81(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
brownroofpipuar:

I no know O! Baba
a lot of intelligence Nigerian don't know what to do, which I don't know why
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by iyke2frankeze: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
NNPC borrowed 5 billion US dollars to defend the Naira in less than 100 days under you.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by wasuka14(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
Correct your statement bro. It's only IPOB miscreants that think peter ibi should be their president. Not Nigeria in general. Did you hear any protest against President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR from NW? NE? NC? SW? and SS? It's only few miscreants dot in a ocean from SE that are making noise online together with few of them living in diaspora. Nigeria already moved pass those guys. They will wail till Jesus appear. Watch it.

jconsulting:
This is a man that want to change the targetory of how things will work better for all but Nigerians will not allow him they are bent on bringing on board the man that knows nothing about governance only to build supermarket and wear black cloths around attending naming ceremony of dogs and snapping picture at airport with goats.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Darkjudge24: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
I continue to fall in love with this my president even if he has former errors he is the last among the old politician in Nigeria, he said it( emilokàn)
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Reference(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
But when the borrowings were going on during the last regime, Mr. President backed them in well documented statements.

And his supporters did likewise, comparing the state of Federal finances to that of Lagos state, the leader in borrowings amongst it's peers. How did he or who did he expect to repay those Buhari era rampant loans.

Is this not a lack of foresight. A case of playing politics back then. That is why trust for politicians and office holders continues to tank. Their talk is more devalued than the naira.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Knetpro(m): 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
Ok o

We hear
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by coleon(m): 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
your ignorance is very loud. Where did you get this ridiculous lies😂😂.
Senate budget yearly is less than 300b, Aso rock yearly budget is around 500b
Fuel subsidy yearly cost nigeria 10trillions
Naira subsidy yearly cost Nigeria around 4trillions naira

Now use your sense here which one should go first?
You are the ignoramus that should use your brain instead.
Fuel and FX subsidies benefits 200 million people, the government looting subsidies benefits only a few hundreds of people yet a Dundee on nairaland feels it's what benefits the majority that should go first while the ones being looted remains and he got likes for the stupid comment.
Now I really know that the problem of Nigeria is not the politicians but the ignorant sycophant that abound.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by coleon(m): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
lexy2014:

Which dollar did he align? Where is the alignment?

How have the above things u mentioned improved the lives of nigerians?
Are you minding the sycophant?
Dollar and fuel subsidies are still being paid.
What is happening is that the government is using the regulators to control the price. It's whyost filling stations are not selling because the landing cost is above the 600 government wants them to sell. On the dollar part CBN directs banks the maximum prices they can bid from FMDQ that's why you see the rate on official market is 740 but on the parallel market it's 940.
I wonder how they are blind to this and saying FX is aligned.
Aligned koh, car alignment ni.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Versal: 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
Can he even define Debt and Revenue?
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:29am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Says a thief

Chicago transgender
Who no be thief ?
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Padipadi(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Says a thief

Chicago transgender
DSS see meat
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue by Cromagnon: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
lexy2014:

Which dollar did he align? Where is the alignment?

How have the above things u mentioned improved the lives of nigerians?
Is it not aligned with demand and supply
You prefer fake cbn quote that they use to round trip and make dollar scarce for businesses?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Position On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands - CAN / PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot / Dickson Has Evil Agenda Against PDP – Makarfi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.