Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming (2860 Views)

Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? / Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States / Is It Common For Nigerian boys To Hit Their Younger Sisters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2023
How many naija guys can house and feed f0reign w0men? It is the women who assist them t0 find their "feet". It is actually p0*verty that make$ them chase 0ld or y0ung white women, and be willing t0 submit and adapt to the lifestyles over there.
OperationalVehi:

If Nigeria guyz were broke, how would they house and feed the whitey? Abi na water she go dey chop like fish?
Mind you transportation and security too is also among the expenses

Most of you think every young Nigerian folk is poor.

5 Likes

Re: The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming by cococandy(f): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Heavy on “it’s a process”. We’ll get there
Mindlog:

Our socialization views a woman who is assertive and does not tolerate being degraded as being anti-marriage, anti-family etc It is up to Nigerian women to have the inner strength to row against the tide and give the middle finger to whoever think she has to live her life to suit the diminished view of her personhood.

It is a process and when sustained, we would have future generations of black women whose communities would readjust to the new reality.
Re: The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming by cococandy(f): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2023
That’s what they failed to observe.

White men understand this.
They are not innocent of misogyny at all. if anything they exported extreme misogyny to Africa during colonialism. but one thing they truly understand is that publicly degrading your women looks bad on the race as whole. They know that to hold onto power, they have to uplift whiteness as something for others to aspire to hence other races will aspire to be them. And they can’t do that if they continually berate white women for being white women.

What did colored men do? Accept a low position on the totem pole and aspire to be with white women as way to prove that they have finally arrived at the same place as white men. It’s truly sad.
Mindlog:

. Caucasian men who prefer marrying women of African or Asian origin, don't go about labelling Caucasian women.

4 Likes

Re: The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming by Kemadealadire(f): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
JaneYave:
.. and we want to eradicate white superiority? Do White women also accept that African men are polygamous in nature?
Lol, it only happens here.
Re: The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming by anyination: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Yes cuz Nigerian guyz are cheap*broke and hungry*. They are ready to $lave as houseboys over there, but when they are in Nigeria, they are full 0f pride.
U are seriously pained...
Who broke your heart
Re: The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming by stacyadams: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Yes cuz Nigerian guyz are cheap*broke and hungry*. They are ready to $lave as houseboys over there, but when they are in Nigeria, they are full 0f pride.

Yes grin the great mosdii one said...Nigerian girls are useless,all of them grin

You see why naija men go after white women grin

1 Like

Re: The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming by 1Sharon(f): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
JaneYave:
.. and we want to eradicate white superiority? Do White women also accept that African men are polygamous in nature?

Do you think they talk to white women about such sentiments? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
izonborn098:
Are u people pained with the new development... Allow the innocent boys to breath..
grin.their pained is pained.country wey I dey.nobody send black girl,everybody gum oyibo.Esp naija girls.we run from them.always lonley here.if not because I am a very private person and I dont like putting my photos out.if I post me and my oyibo,all these pained ladies in this thread will keep quiet.dem no fine but they keep screaming everyday grin.Allow guy men to breathe
Re: The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming by 1Sharon(f): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
fineboynl:
you failed to understand the difference.

Black girls are liability. Why the white women and asset to these young men and their future. You can't compare.

Upon all your pandering, your relationships with white women don't even last.

Shey you know they believe in sharing household chores? You can't tell them it's a woman's job. You will change nappy, feed the baby. Clean the house.

4 Likes

Re: The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
If dem just hear say black guys dey catch oyibo..dey will all crawl out like roaches and be forming pep talk.trying to be intelligent.lol.pained species grin

2 Likes

Re: The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming by ahnie: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
Here for the comments

1 Like

Re: The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming by izonborn098(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
If u call dna them dey fear' if u date white women they dey fear, nigeria women sef...
Aaaaarghmed:
grin.their pained is pained.country wey I dey.nobody send black girl,everybody gum oyibo.Esp naija girls.we run from them.always lonley here.if not because I am a very private person and I dont like putting my photos out.if I post me and my oyibo,all these pained ladies in this thread will keep quiet.dem no fine but they keep screaming everyday grin.Allow guy men to breathe
but i am not fan of dating white old women.. but i am happy for the guys who are going after them..
People has to make their own choices'' i don't know why ladies are wailing in this thread..

2 Likes

Re: The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
izonborn098:
If u call dna them dey fear' if u date white women they dey fear, nigeria women sef... but i am not fan of dating white old women.. but i am happy for the guys who are going after them..
People has to make their own choices'' i don't know why ladies are wailing in this thread..
na when I reach yankee I know the reason why some guys..not all dey date old white women...some enter illegally and just have to get older women..some of them visa wanna expire so they have to look for anyhow anyhow woman...while some ,because she has money.There is always a reason attached..someone who entered legally and no issues will not reason old white ladies..I have young babes ,fresh.all this nairaland girls wey dey crawl out like reptiles go quiet.
Re: The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming by izonborn098(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
I asked cococandy whether a young boy of 25 will marry here in nigeria when she is 75'' but she ran away.. I know they are doing so because of the side benefit which they will not find in the average nigerian woman.. And it is a very good one i must appreciate...
Aaaaarghmed:
na when I reach yankee I know the reason why some guys..not all dey date old white women...some enter illegally and just have to get older women..some of them visa wanna expire so they have to look for anyhow anyhow woman...while some ,because she has money.There is always a reason attached..someone who entered legally and no issues will not reason old white ladies..I have young babes ,fresh.all this nairaland girls wey dey crawl out like reptiles go quiet.
Re: The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming by fineboynl(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
1Sharon:

Upon all your pandering, your relationships with white women don't even last.

Shey you know they believe in sharing household chores? You can't tell them it's a woman's job. You will change nappy, feed the baby. Clean the house.

most marriage this day Nigeria women don't do any of that either. Nor be Nigeria where I dey? They always hire someone maybe an house help or person from their relative to help them out. So what are you saying.
Re: The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming by 1Sharon(f): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
fineboynl:
most marriage this day Nigeria women don't do any of that either. Nor be Nigeria where I dey? They always hire someone maybe an house help or person from their relative to help them out. So what are you saying.

You're proving my point. Why are they looking to outsiders for help? Why are the Nigerian women not asking their husbands to help?

2 Likes

Re: The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming by Neddstark: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
But really we should reject their visas like their country reject our visas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy, 15, Who Impregnated 10-year-old Colombian Girl / I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable / Househelps- YES Or NO (give Reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.