Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Some People Talk Carelessly. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Some People Talk Carelessly. (14655 Views)

Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? / Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive / Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by caandi: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
Yettttttunde:
Iam 37 now at 27 I did cs wen I gave birth to my first child ,I was stigmatized by my own husband and i felt very bad about it.he told me that his sister's have never done anything like that wen they were birthing children I felt so bad and angry but thank God it was successful.i gave birth to the 2nd born and 3rd born through normal delivery.God took control.inhave stopped.let me take care of the beautiful 3 that God gave to me.
this is sad
The one who was supposed to comfort you stigmatized you?

Well in all thank God for safe delivery and for your kids

It’s well with your family

1 Like

Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by DenreleDave(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Skyview01:

More than three. I am a guy and the likely effect i can think about is the scar, takes longer to heal than vaginal delivery.

My wife had good doctors though and for the last child, my wife mandated that I be in the room during surgery to witnesses everything.

The cons:

1. Cost consideration.
2. Scars take longer to heal.
3. Take a longer time to recover.

Pros;

1.Relatively safe.
2.Vagina is intact for the hubby after childbirth. No tear .
3. It is faster. Less than 30 minutes to complete the CS procedures.
4. Less pain as my wife was sedated and unconscious.

All in all, you must have good doctors and if you would consider CS, i would recommend not more than two times if possible.

Oh. Thank you very much sir
Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
DenreleDave:

Oh. Thank you very much sir

You are welcome!
Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by Prisco4luv(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
We suffered the stigma also.. especially in church

1 Like

Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by GorgeousAF(f): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
GorgeousAF:
Illiteracy at it's peak... wether CS or vaginal delivery,the most important thing is for d baby and mom to be alive and well..I learnt the recovery process of CS is tough..
Had my 3kids via vaginal delivery though..for me I think d " snatching back" is easier if you birth via vaginal delivery.2 hours after delivery I'm already going home😂and the next day you are asking who have birth as im already gaining my strength.. That's just d advantage I see 😂 you are back to normal so fast..your tummy reduces very sharply!! If you don't see my kids or Know me you will argue till eternity that I even have one talk more of 3!!

1 Like

Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by 1Sharon(f): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
caandi:
that’s black man mentality for you!

A quick one!

I had a patient who had pre-eclampsia during her pregnancy, she’s a primigravida.
She was advised to carry out a selective ceaseran to avoid further complications prior to delivery

Her hubby blantly refused !

What was his reason? He said In his village no one deliveres thru that means and his wife won’t be the first.

She went into labour and for 4days she was in pains and labour was not progressing at all, she was stuck at 2 cervix dilation…

Atlast she went into epileptic shock and upon insertion baby had passed the meconuim already which was a very bad sign

Now it became a need for emergency CS!
It was the hubby’s sister that signed the form to commence surgery saying God forbid the lady wouldn’t die!

The hubby was looking like a lost puppy and crying crocodile tears while his wife battled for her life!

That day was hot for all of us as all the hcp had to rally around this woman in the theatre to save her life.

Thank God she delivered and the baby was resuscitated and later transferred for further treatment

Guess what the hubby was doing while we were operating on the wife, he went and called all this church ministry people to come to start kabashing in the Hospital, thereby causing Comotion with their noise

Our Md had to beckon on the gateman to walk them out!

What was the hubby’s gain? He spent more money for ER CS with advanced treatment for the child at the expense of the woman’s life!

Hmmm our problem in Nigeria is pure illiteracy and ignorance!

The thing I don't understand with Nigeria is , why is it that the husband gets to circumvent the doctors orders and decisions

What about what the woman wants??

Does her opinion on her own body not matter?

I've read quite a few topics on Nigerian men trying to circumvent a doctors decisions on their wives choice of birth. A doctor will advice on CS. The husband will come out to insist on VD!!

1 Like

Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by NoToPile: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
My own concern is those accusing people testifying in church.

Anybody can testify for anything it's a personal experience, so those that has VD shouldn't testify again?

Same way we talk about those testifying after passing through IVF, saying they won't say it's IVF but will go testify in church.

Nawa. Let the people testify in peace.
Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by 1Sharon(f): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Skyview01:

More than three. I am a guy and the likely effect i can think about is the scar, takes longer to heal than vaginal delivery.

My wife had good doctors though and for the last child, my wife mandated that I be in the room during surgery to witnesses everything.

The cons:

1. Cost consideration.
2. Scars take longer to heal.
3. Take a longer time to recover.

Pros;

1.Relatively safe.
2.Vagina is intact for the hubby after childbirth. No tear .
3. It is faster. Less than 30 minutes to complete the CS procedures.
4. Less pain as my wife was sedated and unconscious.

All in all, you must have good doctors and if you would consider CS, i would recommend not more than two times if possible.

It's a very straightforward procedure in the West. It takes less than 30 minutes.
Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
1Sharon:

It's a very straightforward procedure in the West. It takes less than 30 minutes.

You are right. My wife had 2 at Eko Hospital. They have very good doctors in those days. I don't know if they are still good now.

Thanks to Obasanjo's HMO introduction, we were given a free room at Eko and CS was free of charge the two times.

1 Like

Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by 1Sharon(f): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
Prisco4luv:
We suffered the stigma also.. especially in church

You didn't have to tell your church people anything, you don't owe them that.

What Nigerians don't understand, they tend to criminalise and spiritualize. The amount of rational Nigerians are 10%.

1 Like

Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by caandi: 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
1Sharon:

The thing I don't understand with Nigeria is , why is it that the husband gets to circumvent the doctors orders and decisions

What about what the woman wants??

Does her opinion on her own body not matter?

I've read quite a few topics on Nigerian men trying to circumvent a doctors decisions on their wives choice of birth. A doctor will advice on CS. The husband will come out to insist on VD!!
torrrr
I’ve asked my self same thing!

1 Like

Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by ednut1(m): 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
If women has physical strength than men. Only god knows how life for be. Mocking another woman for using CS is a very low and disgusting thing to do. Common with christian women

1 Like

Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by frozen70(f): 5:10am On Sep 10, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Why do most Nigerian women stigmatize those ladies that gave birth through CS?

Does it mean that because a woman gave birth through CS she's not a real woman?

No one stigmatizes any woman that had CS and there is no big deal about CS

Dont be surprise some women prefer that CS to the painful pains of natural birth
Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by Coolgent(m): 7:12am On Sep 10, 2023
Yettttttunde:
Iam 37 now at 27 I did cs wen I gave birth to my first child ,I was stigmatized by my own husband and i felt very bad about it.he told me that his sister's have never done anything like that wen they were birthing children I felt so bad and angry but thank God it was successful.i gave birth to the 2nd born and 3rd born through normal delivery.God took control.inhave stopped.let me take care of the beautiful 3 that God gave to me.
Most he compare his sisters with you!
His mother should have born Dangote or Tony Elumelu.
Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by Love800(m): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2023
Hw much for cs?
Which is the cheapest range
Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by Love800(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
Hello
Pls can i ask u for something
Can i ask for a little from u
frozen70:

No one stigmatizes any woman that had CS and there is no big deal about CS

Dont be surprise some women prefer that CS to the painful pains of natural birth
Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by AmandaPrecious(f): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
Myer:

1. The birth-pang of natural birth is symbolic.
It normally should change a woman forever. It's a NDE that should make one put life and legacy in perspective.
It's difficult not to care for such a child when you know the cost of delivering them.

2. Nigerians don't appreciate CS. In Nigeria CS is also a NDE as some doctors can easily botch the process carelessly. Of course there's the cost implications.
However where it is painless, some mothers don't get that sense of essence of child-birth that instils a sense of purpose, legacy and responsibility into a woman.

I hope this helps.

The bolded statements are unsupported and reek of sentiments. Where is your evidence that women who go through vaginal delivery care more for and/or bond better with their children than women who deliver through Caesarean surgery? Where is your evidence that a "painless delivery ... doesn't instill a sense of purpose, legacy and responsibility into a woman", huh?

The most annoying thing about ignoramuses like you is that they make bold, confident assertions about things they could possibly have no clue about.

1 Like

Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by Myer(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
AmandaPrecious:

The bolded statements are unsupported and reek of sentiments. Where is your evidence that women who go through vaginal delivery care more for and/or bond better with their children than women who deliver through Caesarean surgery? Where is your evidence that a "painless delivery ... doesn't instill a sense of purpose, legacy and responsibility into a woman", huh?

The most annoying thing about ignoramuses like you is that they make bold, confident assertions about things they could possibly have no clue about.

Apparently this is a sensitive topic to you. I apologise if you were offended by the comment "painless".
But if you were to read my comment again, I agreed that both natural birth and CS are NDE especially in Nigeria
I agreed that CS is also painful.
I simply added that there are cases where CS is painless (relatively) like I've heard/read about (usually abroad). And in such cases such mothers may not understand the significance of the experience.

You can as well read about it.
Once again I apologise and I'm sincerely sorry you were offended but I was not trivialising CS. I've been through an operation before and I understand the fear of the process and the pain of the healing/recovery process

1 Like

Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by AmandaPrecious(f): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
Myer:

Apparently this is a sensitive topic to you. I apologise if you were offended by the comment "painless".
But if you were to read my comment again, I agreed that both natural birth and CS are NDE especially in Nigeria
I agreed that CS is also painful.
I simply added that there are cases where CS is painless (relatively) like I've heard/read about (usually abroad). And in such cases such mothers may not understand the significance of the experience.

You can as well read about it.
Once again I apologise and I'm sincerely sorry you were offended but I was not trivialising CS. I've been through an operation before and I understand the fear and the pain of the healing/recovery process

Clearly you didn't understand my response! I'm not arguing with you on whether the Caesarean method is painful or not. I'm challenging the skewed correlation you're trying to create between the method of childbirth and the attitude of mothers towards motherhood. You keep implying that women who go through painless CS do not understand or value the experience of childbirth. This was one of your first claims:
However where it is painless, some mothers don't get that sense of essence of child-birth that instils a sense of purpose, legacy and responsibility into a woman.
...and I want to know -- on what basis are you making this claim? This is pure speculation at best. You don't have any data to support that position. In fact, there is actual evidence indicating the exact opposite in some delivery cases!
https://bmcpregnancychildbirth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12884-023-05611-8#:~:text=The%20associations%20of%20MOD%20and,mothers%20delivering%20via%20spontaneous%20VD

The orientation of mothers towards their maternal responsibilities goes far beyond their experience during childbirth. The health of the child, the treatment from family members and health officials as well as the mother's own personality are other important factors that may have effect on how much value a mom attaches to her role as a mother.
Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by 1Sharon(f): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
Myer:

It normally should change a woman forever. It's a NDE that should make one put life and legacy in perspective.
It's difficult not to care for such a child when you know the cost of delivering them.

2. Nigerians don't appreciate CS. In Nigeria CS is also a NDE as some doctors can easily botch the process carelessly. Of course there's the cost implications.

I hope this helps.

Moroń.
Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by Myer(m): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
AmandaPrecious:

Clearly you didn't understand my response! I'm not arguing with you on whether the Caesarean method is painful or not. I'm challenging the skewed correlation you're trying to create between the method of childbirth and the attitude of mothers towards motherhood. You keep implying that women who go through painless CS do not understand or value the experience of childbirth. This was one of your first claims: ...and I want to know -- on what basis are you making this claim? This is pure speculation at best. You don't have any data to support that position. In fact, there is actual evidence indicating the exact opposite in some delivery cases!
https://bmcpregnancychildbirth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12884-023-05611-8#:~:text=The%20associations%20of%20MOD%20and,mothers%20delivering%20via%20spontaneous%20VD

The orientation of mothers towards their maternal responsibilities goes far beyond their experience during childbirth. The health of the child, the treatment from family members and health officials as well as the mother's own personality are other important factors that may have effect on how much value a mom attaches to her role as a mother.

You're a lady so I believe you should have more understanding in this than I do.
I will also do further study on it.

Here's an excerpt from the abstract of the link you shared which means there is more to child birth than science can explain- especially things that are more spiritual than logical.

Abstract
Background
The association between mode of delivery (MOD) and parent-infant-bonding has only been studied in mothers and findings have been inconclusive. The aim of this study was to prospectively investigate how MOD relates to postpartum parent-infant-bonding in both mothers and fathers and whether these associations are mediated by birth experience.
Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by AmandaPrecious(f): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
Myer:

You're a lady so I believe you should have more understanding in this than I do.
I will also do further study on it.

Here's an excerpt from the abstract of the link you shared which means there is more to child birth than science can explain- especially things that are more spiritual than logical.

Abstract
Background
The association between mode of delivery (MOD) and parent-infant-bonding has only been studied in mothers and findings have been inconclusive. The aim of this study was to prospectively investigate how MOD relates to postpartum parent-infant-bonding in both mothers and fathers and whether these associations are mediated by birth experience.

Well,.... Pffft! No shit, Sherlock!

If you agree with this part of the study
The association between mode of delivery (MOD) and parent-infant-bonding has only been studied in mothers and findings have been inconclusive

...then why, oh why did you claim this initially?:

You confidently made a bunch of unjustified, sentimental assertions, posturing as if they were facts, and then started leapfrogging all over the place after being challenged. This is hilarious to watch 😂.
Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by Myer(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
AmandaPrecious:

Well,.... Pffft! No shit, Sherlock!

If you agree with this part of the study

...then why, oh why did you claim this initially?:

You confidently made a bunch of unjustified, sentimental assertions, posturing as if they were facts, and then started leapfrogging all over the place after being challenged. This is hilarious to watch 😂.

I am actually simply respecting you as a lady who should know better.
I actually am confident of what I shared.
If you do your further study, even secularly you will know this. Consult psychologists.

And if you desire to learn from the one who gives all knowledge, have a relationship with your Father in heaven especially through Christ.

God bless you.
Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by Myer(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
Yettttttunde:

That was quite insensitive of him.
I hope he's more sensitive and empathic now?
Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by Ajibade123(m): 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
Myer:

I hope this helps.
What are you saying?? getting pregnant and carrying a baby for 6-9 months is not enough to instils a sense of purpose, legacy and responsibility into a woman?? Until the child have to come through the vaginal?
Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by Myer(m): 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ajibade123:

What are you saying?? getting pregnant and carrying a baby for 6-9 months is not enough to instils a sense of purpose, legacy and responsibility into a woman?? Until the child have to come through the vaginal?

There's levels to this.
To some that's enough.
To some the pregnancy period is when they're pampered the most so, it's not the same.
For some it takes the fear of dying which is experienced at child birth.
I hope this helps.
Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by AmandaPrecious(f): 7:01am On Sep 11, 2023
Myer:

I am actually simply respecting you as a lady who should know better.
I actually am confident of what I shared.
If you do your further study, even secularly you will know this. Consult psychologists.

And if you desire to learn from the one who gives all knowledge, have a relationship with your Father in heaven especially through Christ.

God bless you.

You must be a comedian in your spare time. Didn't you just agree that there hasn't been any established correlation between motherly attitude towards her children and mode of delivery?

You know what? Why not just simply post at least two links to any studies that support your idea of women giving birth through spontaneous VD having better appreciation of motherhood than those delivering through CS? Where is your intellectual honesty? You are making this more tedious that it's meant to be, running around the thread like a chicken with its' head cut off. I haven't even done anything to you yet and you're already pissing in your pants. Either provide evidence supporting your claim or accept that you were simply spouting baseless assumptions as a confused ignoramus or perhaps a bare faced liar.
Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by Myer(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2023
AmandaPrecious:

You must be a comedian in your spare time. Didn't you just agree that there hasn't been any established correlation between motherly attitude towards her children and mode of delivery?

You know what? Why not just simply post at least two links to any studies that support your idea of women giving birth through spontaneous VD having better appreciation of motherhood than those delivering through CS? Where is your intellectual honesty? You are making this more tedious that it's meant to be, running around the thread like a chicken with its' head cut off. I haven't even done anything to you yet and you're already pissing in your pants. Either provide evidence supporting your claim or accept that you were simply spouting baseless assumptions as a confused ignoramus or perhaps a bare faced liar.

You have a problem with seeing/reading only what you want to see in a statement.
You're not to blame, it is the state of your heart.
It is the way we are wired as human beings.

Our sight and our perception are 2 different phenomena.
When this statement finally makes sense to you, every other thing, including my replies to you, will begin to make sense.
Who knows, you may even start to believe in God again. Cos apparently you're now an unbeliever.
Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by AmandaPrecious(f): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
Myer:

You have a problem with seeing/reading only what you want to see in a statement.

No, I have a problem with seeing dummies make up random theories and pass them as though they were factual.

You're not to blame

Of course it isn't my fault that your arguments are bereft of any actual substance.

Our sight and our perception are 2 different phenomena.

Gee, thanks a lot, Captain Obvious.

When this statement finally makes sense to you, every other thing, including my replies to you, will begin to make sense.

If you're trying to suggest that your claim of mothers appreciating motherhood more when they go through spontaneous VD is solely your personal belief or opinion (perception of the issue), then I have no gripes with that. However, it could be your opinion, but clearly it isn't fact -- as your repeated failure to back it up with evidence has demonstrated.

Who knows, you may even start to believe in God again. Cos apparently you're now an unbeliever.

I wonder what this has to do with anything?
Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by Myer(m): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
AmandaPrecious:

No, I have a problem with seeing dummies make up random theories and pass them as though they were factual.

Of course it isn't my fault that your arguments are bereft of any actual substance.

Gee, thanks a lot, Captain Obvious.

If you're trying to suggest that your claim of mothers appreciating motherhood more when they go through spontaneous VD is solely your personal belief or opinion (perception of the issue), then I have no gripes with that. However, it could be your opinion, but clearly it isn't fact -- as your repeated failure to back it up with evidence has demonstrated.

I wonder what this has to do with anything?

Nothing can truly make sense to you until you believe in God and he opens your understanding.
You're simoly secular and sensual and carnal.

You're intelligent (earthly wisdom) but not Wise (divine wisdom).

This thread is about ubfair judgment of mothers who give birth through CS against natural birth.
And what was my contribution?

1. The Birth pang of natural birth is symbolic. (I could try to explain the symbolism but it's spiritual).
It's painful and the Near Death Experience instills a sense of responsibility in a Woman. It's difficult for such a person not to care for such child.

2. CS is also a near death experience especially in Nigeria. This means the experience also instills the same sense of responsibility.

However where CS (and even natural birth) is not painful and no fear of death due to good technology and doctors as is obtainable in some quarters abroad, the absence of the fear and relative pain might not instill the sense of responsibility in such a mother.

Hence my emphasis is on the threshold of pain or fear attached to the experience.

I took the time to express myself clearly to you because it seems you perceive I made a generic assertion that all CS is painless and not a near death experience. Which is why you have practically been insulting and raining invectives on me, yet I have simply respected you all along.

If after all this you still have a grouse to pick with me, I'm afraid you're officially on your own.

Good bye.
Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by AmandaPrecious(f): 7:08am On Sep 12, 2023
Myer:

Nothing can truly make sense to you until you believe in God and he opens your understanding.

Well, I don't think belief in God/s has absolutely anything to do with your own inability to grasp the crux of this simple discussion. You are only trying to shield your medical incompetence with the pretense of having access to knowledge beyond human cognition. Nothing about you is remotely special my dear. You're just another dumbo who refuses to learn the basic distinction between factual claims and mere speculation.

You're simoly simply secular and sensual and carnal.

Even with your acclaimed belief in God, you falter in spelling basic words. Is that the fault of your God, or due to your obvious intellectual deficits?

You're intelligent

Probably more than you, at least.

but not Wise

If wisdom consists of making blind and unverifiable statements about things I couldn't possibly know, then yes, I'm far from wise.

The Birth pang of natural birth is symbolic.

Lol. Here we go.

(I could try to explain the symbolism but it's spiritual).

And there's literally no way your explanation would even begin to make any sense unless you could define and demonstrate the existence of "spirit".

It's painful and the Near Death Experience instills a sense of responsibility in a Woman. It's difficult for such a person not to care for such child.

And this quote has been debunked numerous times already.

1. There are many more factors that influence a mother's attitude towards her kids after childbirth besides the method of delivery or whether it was painful or painless. I already mentioned these factors in a previous post. A painful delivery can NOT, on its own, bestow a "sense of responsibility" in a woman after said delivery.

2. If you had taken your time to make actual research instead of making blind assertions like the spirit-filled illiterate that you are, you would find that in many cases, painful childbirth can actually have adverse effects on a mother's relationship with her kids=>
Women, as well as their partners, can experience childbirth in many different ways. A negative childbirth experience may have adverse effects on the entire family, resulting, for instance, in parental stress symptoms and a weakened parent-child relationship. Parental stress, without sufficient resources to compensate for it, may also in and of itself negatively influence the parent-child relationship.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7504903/#:~:text=A%20negative%20childbirth%20experience%20may,a%20weakened%20parent%2Dchild%20relationship.

Notice how I use actual evidence to support my position rather than falling back to unevidenced subjective opinions or spouting gibberish about divine knowledge or revelations lol.

However where CS (and even natural birth) is not painful and no fear of death due to good technology and doctors as is obtainable in some quarters abroad, the absence of the fear and relative pain might not instill the sense of responsibility in such a mother.

Based on the aforementioned points, this claim here is totally false.

I took the time to express myself clearly to you because it seems you perceive I made a generic assertion that all CS is painless and not a near death experience.

If this is what you really thought my argument was from all the posts I've made so far, then it just means that your level of comprehension leaves much to be desired.

Which is why you have practically been insulting and raining invectives on me, yet I have simply respected you all along.

Quit whinging, untwist your knotted up panties and stop getting emotional. I haven't even touched you yet. If you knew the kind of person I was, you'll realize that by my standards, I've been very merciful. My style is to disentangle spurious arguments from dummies with ruthless shellacking and putdowns. What you are seeing is just the tip of the iceberg.

If after all this you still have a grouse to pick with me, I'm afraid you're officially on your own.

You know, it wouldn't kill you to admit that you were wrong on your claims. Instead you want to drag the issue even after getting debunked over and over. That's the mark of a prideful dumbass with no intellectual integrity.

Good bye.

Soft boy. Don't let the door smack your face as walk out, tail between your legs.
Re: Some People Talk Carelessly. by Myer(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2023
AmandaPrecious:

Well, I don't think belief in God/s has absolutely anything to do with your own inability to grasp the crux of this simple discussion. You are only trying to shield your medical incompetence with the pretense of having access to knowledge beyond human cognition. Nothing about you is remotely special my dear. You're just another dumbo who refuses to learn the basic distinction between factual claims and mere speculation.

Even with your acclaimed belief in God, you falter in spelling basic words. Is that the fault of your God, or due to your obvious intellectual deficits?

Probably more than you, at least.

If wisdom consists of making blind and unverifiable statements about things I couldn't possibly know, then yes, I'm far from wise.

Lol. Here we go.

And there's literally no way your explanation would even begin to make any sense unless you could define and demonstrate the existence of "spirit".

And this quote has been debunked numerous times already.

1. There are many more factors that influence a mother's attitude towards her kids after childbirth besides the method of delivery or whether it was painful or painless. I already mentioned these factors in a previous post. A painful delivery can NOT, on its own, bestow a "sense of responsibility" in a woman after said delivery.

2. If you had taken your time to make actual research instead of making blind assertions like the spirit-filled illiterate that you are, you would find that in many cases, painful childbirth can actually have adverse effects on a mother's relationship with her kids=>

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7504903/#:~:text=A%20negative%20childbirth%20experience%20may,a%20weakened%20parent%2Dchild%20relationship.

Notice how I use actual evidence to support my position rather than falling back to unevidenced subjective opinions or spouting gibberish about divine knowledge or revelations lol.

Based on the aforementioned points, this claim here is totally false.

If this is what you really thought my argument was from all the posts I've made so far, then it just means that your level of comprehension leaves much to be desired.

Quit whinging, untwist your knotted up panties and stop getting emotional. I haven't even touched you yet. If you knew the kind of person I was, you'll realize that by my standards, I've been very merciful. My style is to disentangle spurious arguments from dummies with ruthless shellacking and putdowns. What you are seeing is just the tip of the iceberg.

You know, it wouldn't kill you to admit that you were wrong on your claims. Instead you want to drag the issue even after getting debunked over and over. That's the mark of a prideful dumbass with no intellectual integrity.

Soft boy. Don't let the door smack your face as walk out, tail between your legs.

I avoid people who insult me because I could become the source of their punishment.
First, that they are not in Christ or reject the gospel means that they are already condemned.

And they will only keep heaping more curses on themselves. Unless in fact I am wrong.

John.3.16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John.3.17 - For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

John.3.18 - "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John.3.19 - And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? / Tips For Fresh Breath / 8 Self Care Tips For A Young Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.