Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) (54092 Views)

Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University / The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal / President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by garfield1: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Is there anyone the constitution doesn't allow?

The constitution demands at least just one and he satisfied that.he will not do more
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Gajagojo: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
Is there any evidence Obi actually won the election of Iranians tacit admittance that there is no case and So we have this obsessive distraction
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by garfield1: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
Feintline:

You're missing the argument...the point is Bola Tinubu is not his original identity and that fraud would be uncovered

His academic records would show how primary and secondary school results he used in entering CSU, his real age, his previous names, etc.

That is not atiku prayer at the pept.his prayer was about tinubu forging his cert.he is bound to that
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by garfield1: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
GeneralDae:

You guys keep shifting the goalpost 😄😂

Exactly.ftom bsc to ssce
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by goodnewscliff(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
Pandar01:

Go and agitate for your Biafra and leave Tinubu alone sir.
lets wait for sept 16. .. Dont be too sure
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by garfield1: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
EconomistXplain:

Are u the admission officer of CSU...?

Nigerians are not doubting his presence, activities nd graduation from the skl..instey which secondary school Results ein take gain admission...? simple!!!!!!

That was not the case at the tribunal.the case at the tribunal was about his cert.stop shifting goal post
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by garfield1: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kennitrust:
what hurt me more is his questionable background... Nothing is straight about him.

There's nothing you can do
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by garfield1: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2023
adecz:

He gained admission with fake
credentials and didn't graduate❗️❗️❗️😐😐😐

You have no evidence
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by garfield1: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2023
hobat4cash:

Lol. Let's even agree for argument sake that he attended the school, the next question is , did he graduate from the school with a genuine certificate? Because me and you know that the fact that I attended a school doesn't mean I must graduate or have a certificate, right?

The school said he did
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by garfield1: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

No evidence that showed he attended CSU. Una go explain tire. No evidence.

But csu said he was their student
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by garfield1: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by speaktome(m): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
yommen:

Mistakes dey dey. Out of 3 names, you can Bola, 1. You can see A, 2. Does it mean those two names don't mean anything to you?
Lets just take it that he has no Surname or you Wan explain more?
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by garfield1: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
jaxxy:

we are asking the wrong question. the right question is who is Bola tinubu?

That is not what was asked at the court
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by garfield1: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

That should be your personal assumption. The last time I checked Tinubu certificate is reading 22nd June, 1979 while the other one reads 27th June, 1979. Are you now telling us that after June that his certificate has been approved and issued, they now came back the next year to take pictures of the album? There's no sense in your assumption and it lacks common sense.

Meanwhile, the issue at the tribunal is not about Tinubu graduated or not graduated but the inconsistencies that full his records or are you saying your own records is also riddled with inconsistencies.
Why should a male certificate bearer bears Female? Why should one person have two birth dates in his records? Why would a certificate bears different dates? Even the signatories on one of the certificate he is carrying about suppose not sign the document because he was never CSU president at that period. I think Tinubu just use Nigeria factor to get the certificate and not follow normal route.
Please keep your cool, this your article should have dwell on the main issue and not what is not. Nobody is asking whether he graduated or not graduated but the inconsistencies in his records. Tell us more about the inconsistencies, that will be better.

The apex court settled such matter last year in edevbie vs sheriff
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by bluefilm: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Dey meant Bola A.Thief

Hahahahaha 🤣😂🤣
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by IfnobeGod20: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
garfield1:

The apex court settled such matter last year in edevbie vs sheriff
Yes, the supreme court settled such matter, Degi-Eremienyo vs PDP and the supreme court held as follows:
"But in its verdict, the Supreme Court affirmed that “…the information given by the 3rd defendant on Form CF.001 that the documents thereto attached as his have not by any iota of credible evidence been so established.

“The information is false in all material particular as none of the said documents has any nexus with the name of the 3rd defendant (Degi-Eremienyo) on the said Form CF001.”
Lack of consistency in Degi's name caused David Lyon not to be sworn in.
Now we have inconsistency name. Inconsistency in sex. Inconsistency in date of certificate issuance. Inconsistency in birth date. We are there again, all eyes on the judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by nedekid: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
garfield1:

How he got into the school is not the contention at pept
Yes, it is not. I think that stage has passed.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by bluefilm: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
garfield1:

But csu said he was their student

And the same school gave him two certificates with different dates on the same course?

If someone comes to you and tells you they obtained two certificates on the same course in the same year with different dates, won't you consider that person mad?

Forget say for Naija, a lot of anomalies can be made to appear as the norm, but it is America we are talking about here.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by ivandragon: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
garfield1:

The issue in court is whether tinubu forged CSU BSC or not.whether he forged his way to Daley or didn't attend secondary is not part of the case in court

Read the submission of AA on the matter
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by ivandragon: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
garfield1:

He never submitted this to inec,it cannot be an issue in court

I am not saying it is, I was only responding to someone who asked a question about it.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by callthefred: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
I think the matter here is simple. If anyone has a 1979 year book that doesn't show Bola Tinubu they should present it and save us this nonsense. I'm disappointed I share the same country with some people. Too much sentiments and hatred. No doubt Tinubu has many baggages but the issue of attending CSU is settled. Opposition doesn't seem to have anything strong so they keep trying to exploit social media sentiments. Shows their lack of brain and desperation. No difference between them and Tinubu. Very unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by garfield1: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
bluefilm:

And the same school gave him two certificates with different dates on the same course?

If someone comes to you and tells you they obtained two certificates on the same course in the same year with different dates, won't you consider that person mad?

Forget say for Naija, a lot of anomalies can be made to appear as the norm, but it is America we are talking about here.

The supreme court requires the issuing institution to testify inorder to prove forgery
See edevbie vs sheriff 2022
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by garfield1: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
nedekid:

Yes, it is not. I think that stage has passed.

So why the hullabaloo
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by ivandragon: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
garfield1:

It is not part of the electoral requirement

It might not be. In fact, I don't see AA getting much out of this.

But there is also no harm in getting the President to open up on his 'history'.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Felaincarnated: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
Exactly wat he turned out to be..
bluefilm:

Hahahahaha 🤣😂🤣
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by biina: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
speaktome:
So, his name is

THUBV

not

Tinubu..

Una go explain Taya...

#MySignature
#Mybusiness
At least give dem some credit for trying - forgery is not easy my guy!!!
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by garfield1: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Yes, the supreme court settled such matter, Degi-Eremienyo vs PDP and the supreme court held as follows:
"But in its verdict, the Supreme Court affirmed that “…the information given by the 3rd defendant on Form CF.001 that the documents thereto attached as his have not by any iota of credible evidence been so established.

“The information is false in all material particular as none of the said documents has any nexus with the name of the 3rd defendant (Degi-Eremienyo) on the said Form CF001.”
Lack of consistency in Degi's name caused David Lyon not to be sworn in.
Now we have inconsistency name. Inconsistency in sex. Inconsistency in date of certificate issuance. Inconsistency in birth date. We are there again, all eyes on the judiciary.

But I also told you that the supreme court has departed from that degi ruling.they made this clear in edevbie vs sheriff 2022.why all these back and forth na?

Concerning inconsistencies and discrepancies,tinubu submitted only his bsc and nothing else so atiku is bound by that.you cannot go below or above that.degi submitted 5 documents which had several discrepancies while tinubu submitted just one.the transcripts atiku is talking about was never submitted by tinubu so it is.
More on that discrepancies,the tribunal in consonance with recent apex court rulings ruled in favour of Ben kalu who had several names.rest this matter
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by garfield1: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
ivandragon:

It might not be. In fact, I don't see AA getting much out of this.

But there is also no harm in getting the President to open up on his 'history'.

He will not open up outside what the law allows
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by IfnobeGod20: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:

The school themselves admitted in their response to the subpoena that the issue with the error was probably due to clerk error. Go and read their response.

Even in the yearbook, the same school butchered the name of some Africans and misspelt it.
You lied, the school reply to the court never mentioned any errror. They only claimed Tinubu graduated from CSU and later differ releasing of Tinubu's records to him, claiming they are ready to release the said records if the court gives order to them to do so but requested for 2 modifications in Atiku's requests. Request 5 and 7. That's getting records of diploma graduates for 44 years and the employment records of the school. They said that two not possible but other request will be gladly tender to Atiku if the court give go ahead. Stop telling lie. Here is the link to their reply.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.thecable.ng/well-release-tinubus-records-if-court-grants-atikus-application-says-chicago-university%23:~:text%3DCSU%2520RESPONDS%2520TO%2520ATIKU,challenge%2520in%2520a%2520foreign%2520country%25E2%2580%259D.&ved=2ahUKEwjW8viw0v-AAxWLVUEAHYSVDx4QFnoECBAQBQ&usg=AOvVaw3fyUD4Z79Ur3f99QLj8wTF
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by garfield1: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
ivandragon:

Read the submission of AA on the matter

Atiku submission is foolish and stupid,always shifting the goal post like in 2019.he originally claimed that buhari didn't submit his ssce which is compulsory.all of a sudden,he claimed buhari forged ssce and later that he never attended sec sch.let him prove that tinubu bsc fake as he alleged,that's all
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by garfield1: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
ivandragon:

I am not saying it is, I was only responding to someone who asked a question about it.

You are being mischievous nonetheless
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by GeneralDae: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
jaxxy:

we are asking the wrong question. the right question is who is Bola tinubu?
This is the real Bola Tinubu. Are you satisfied now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial / National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.