Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) (53914 Views)

Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University / The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal / President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by opamoses1: 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
nedekid:
I think the contention is how he got into the school, not if he graduated or was a student.
Assuming that girl that claimed to have scored the highest jamb score then used her "result" to gain admission. Once it is discovered at her final year clearance, or even after graduation, what happens? The university recalls such certificate.
You were probably a baby when Daley college was celebrating him back in 2002 or so.

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by egoldman(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
As Adekunle or Ahmed, and originally as female or male? Any poof?
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by yommen: 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
speaktome:
So, his name is

THUBV

not

Tinubu..

Una go explain Taya...

#MySignature
#Mybusiness

Mistakes dey dey. Out of 3 names, you can Bola, 1. You can see A, 2. Does it mean those two names don't mean anything to you?
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Bigkoko: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
You don't understand the food HE Peter Obi and HE Atiku Abubakar cooked for Asiwaju...

PO has proved that the election is fraudulent, and not fit to stand. INEC failed to counter with witnesses. The judges are satisfied. But the crook CJN might want to rely on technicalities to foist the druggie on us all, so what else to do?

Enters HE Atiku Abubakar with a quest to completely disqualified Asiwaju from the race should a rerun judgement be given. Disqualification can only come from his false identity and fake results. That's what AA is proving right now.

Both ways, Asiwaju is fvcked.

Court would order a release. CSU will come true under oath. Asiwaju real identify would be unmasked and the end is grounds enough for a disqualification.

So based on a rerun judgement, only PO & AA would run!

Tinubu knows of this, he has accepted the first option of a rerun judgement, but what he didn't figure out was the Atiku Abubakar option of going this length to disqualify him!

Great strategists AA & PO......

Press Asiwaju neck until he drops our mandate!

ogbonti:

I don’t like what Atiku is doing - i think he is playing into the hands of Tinubu

and this is planned by both of them

We are not concerned about whatever happened at Chicago State University

Pleas we are more concerned about the fraud
that happened here that all of us saw February 25 - Biko Atiku should stop making this Chicago thing the main issue

we all know there is nothing that can not be printed of doctored - it’s all about digital remastering - i can put my 1985 picture and remaster it to add it to a year book to make it look legit and no one can prove it’s a false year book

that’s not my issue and i won’t fight that

what i am fighting is the electoral fraud of 2023

Atiku abeg rest - Atiku knows he didn’t win the election and he wants to make a light weight

issue the only reason for the PEPT to throw

put Obi’s victory’… please let’s face the rascality of Tinubu’s APC and Mahmoud rigging

2 Likes

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by GeneralDae: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
yommen:

What matters to me is that the university never denied Tinubu graduating from them. I think that's the most important thing.
What's more...Even when Tinubu accused their clerk of making mistakes in the certificate given to him, they didn't counter Tinubu on that too.
So I don't see why Obidients think Tinubu is faking something.
When that girl in Anambra who faked result accused Jamb of being wrong, Jamb refuted her till the end. But here is Chicago state university standing by Tinubu till the end.

2 Likes

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by nedekid: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
opamoses1:

You were probably a baby when Daley college was celebrating him back in 2002 or so.
What has my being a baby then got to do with the discussion?
Must you fellas take things personal?
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by opamoses1: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
nedekid:

What has my being a baby then got to do with the discussion?
Must you fellas take things personal?
My apologies but he got into CSU via Daley college.

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by opamoses1: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
GoodGovernance:
No sane person will tell you Tinubu did not attend Chicago State University.

You people should atop playing on our intelligence.

What we are demanding is a transparent and chronological details,with actual dates, of his schooling and identity ,from primary school ,secondary school to university.

What primary and secondary schools did tinubu attend,with dates?

Nigerians have a right to know the exact schooling history of their president!
How would CSU know what primary school he attended.

He has the academic qualifications to become a Nigerian president. That's all that matters. Even Peter Obi only submitted O level certificate which is the minimum requirement.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by opamoses1: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kaybee7000:
@Op abeg no dey stress urself,even if USA president comes and testify to this ,dey won't still blv,pls allow them do their findings and rest.No dey stress urself on top matter wey no need stress
I agree. Lol
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by lawani: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
FOOLS ARE BRAVE!. A full grown man taking up the identity of a woman who was management staff of a major US corporation then killing a gentleman Engineer Funsho Williams four years later!.They should leave him to serve two terms.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by adspelite(m): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
speaktome:
So, his name is

THUBV

not

Tinubu..

Una go explain Taya...

Dem dey play, no certificate, Dem go explain tire

#MySignature
#Mybusiness
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by lawani: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
The late Iyaloja was an accomplice too. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by samuel9000: 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
Another man's wahal kill u

Asgard73:
This 1980..

Tinubu said 1979..

Think paying for the csu official link will suffice.. not this achievers something.
Because that’s the argument on the other thread..

People only want to know . Certificate he used in getting admitted.

Again .. all this already dey court ..beside this your personal findings.. just like others… e no prove anything

Mere statement from “ his “ brother means nothing.. e no even carry paper weight.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Look,
I really don't care,
The bone of contention here now is that HE SUBMITTED A FAKE CERTIFICATE.
Graduating is not the issue.

He lacks integrity period.
Anyone that would allow someone else to fill his own INEC FORMS for him is a CHEAT!
"Graduating is not Issue but submitted fake certificate" can you gradute without clearance from the school administration? Can the school administration clear you without without giving you certificate? Oga stop exposing yourself .

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by ShaqFu: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:
This thread is in response to some misguided people that are saying Bola Tinubu did not graduated from Chicago state and those asking for his class mates.

Below is the proof that he actually did Attended Chicago State University.

1. The photo Album for Chicago State University graduate of 1979

2. A video of one of Tinubu classmate "Tunde Badejo" stating that he attended Chicago State University with Tinubu

3. The photo of Tunde Badejo in the class of 1979 yearbook of Chicago State University

Video

Photo Album
Link showing President Bola Tinubu and Tunde Badejo. From the photalbum, you can see Tunde Badejo and Tinubu in the link below. Check page 75 for Tinubu and page 57 for Tunde Badejo.

https://archive.org/details/emblem1__1980chic/page/74/mode/1up
how come they spelt the name of other people who don't have Nigerian names right, and they spelt Tinubu and Badejo's name wrong?
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tenrack:
for real. It's so disgusting. It's not like any other contestant is a saint as well. We don't need a senile man whose integrity is in question as a leader. It just doesn't sit well with everything that is just
what hurt me more is his questionable background... Nothing is straight about him.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by adecz: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
He gained admission with fake
credentials and didn't graduate❗️❗️❗️😐😐😐
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Shattuck(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
GeneralDae:

He lost his certificate when he escaped from Abacha to Benin republic as refugee. Since then, he's depended on Affidavit and it seems only recently in late 2022 was he called by the school that his replacement certificate is ready (based on his Chattam house speech in December). For 2023, he may have just paid for something from the school that was used as a placeholder and not necessarily the original. I think he used just affidavit in 1999.
If this is true then he should speak out in plain language let this issue die for real, and also his supporters need to stop criticizing those who are after the truth of his identity, if there is nothing to hide and a searchlight is beamed on him and he is clean, it would even be to his advantage.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by GeneralDae: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
Shattuck:
If this is true then he should speak out in plain language let this issue die for real, and also his supporters need to stop criticizing those who are after the truth of his identity, if there is nothing to hide and a searchlight is beamed on him and he is clean, it would even be to his advantage.
He seems to enjoy controversy in politics.
For years PDP brandished a rumour that he owns certain properties in Lekki. Much of those claims weren't true but he never debunked any and prevented Dele Alake from commenting on them. The rumours lingered on for years and most people only got to know the truth during end sars when protesters almost destroyed those properties because they believed they were owned by Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by MrsTblooms: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:

So if picture means nothing, should we then take the word of a nobody online like you as proof?

Even the school already said he attended their school, I don't know why all you losers from both Atiku and Obi camp are crying like baby on top this.

--School talk say na their student, una dey cry.
--We show you his photo and name on year book, una still dey wail.
--His classmate Tunde Badejo acknowledged Tinubu was his mate in Chicago state in a video and Tunde still show in the school yearbook, una still dey wail.
God bless you I just like the way you are succinctly replying them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by omooba74(m): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
They are bittered souls,they wont be satisfied and they will still raise dusts.I had resigned in arguing with them,just leave them.Kudos on your research.Thumps up...
trutharena:

So if picture means nothing, should we then take the word of a nobody online like you as proof?

Even the school already said he attended their school, I don't know why all you losers from both Atiku and Obi camp are crying like baby on top this.

--School talk say na their student, una dey cry.
--We show you his photo and name on year book, una still dey wail.
--His classmate Tunde Badejo acknowledged Tinubu was his mate in Chicago state in a video and Tunde still show in the school yearbook, una still dey wail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by XAUBulls: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:
This thread is in response to some misguided people that are saying Bola Tinubu did not graduated from Chicago state and those asking for his class mates.

2. A video of one of Tinubu classmate "Tunde Badejo" stating that he attended Chicago State University with Tinubu

3. The photo of Tunde Badejo in the class of 1979 yearbook of Chicago State University

Video

Photo Album
Link showing President Bola Tinubu and Tunde Badejo. From the photalbum, you can see Tunde Badejo and Tinubu in the link below. Check page 75 for Tinubu and page 57 for Tunde Badejo.

Incontrovertible evidence.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Tenrack: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kennitrust:
what hurt me more is his questionable background... Nothing is straight about him.
bros na wetin dey off me pass. The fact that These people can see past all that is what baffles me most.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Bigchristo: 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:

Video

Photo Album

If not that Nigeria Judiciary are compromised why can’t they write a letter through their legal team to put an end to this nonsense? The school should be the first place to go if you’re trying to verify someone certificate, all this shalaye don too much we aren’t dumb we know how to source things across border legally

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by MrsTblooms: 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
Asgard73:

A simple question mr sophistication and papa elite

What’s Atiku prayer to the court?

Forget all this turenchi..

I don’t need it..

Abi illiterate
You don't fit to be online
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by pharmagba: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
Asgard73:
This 1980..

Tinubu said 1979..

Think paying for the csu official link will suffice.. not this achievers something.

Again .. all this already dey court ..beside this your personal findings.. just like others… e no prove anything

Mere statement from “ his “ brother means nothing.. e no even carry paper weight.

You were casting asperation on him after a Cameroonian made allegation on twitter, now with evidence at least you should keep quiet if you cannot tender an apology.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by XAUBulls: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
lawani:
FOOLS ARE BRAVE!. A full grown man taking up the identity of a woman who was management staff of a major US corporation then[b] killing a gentleman Engineer Funsho Williams four years later[/b]! They should leave him to serve two terms.
The bolded is FALSE and an act of criminal defamation. If you are charged to court... do you have evidence to back up your false accusation?
Their was internal rivalry in PDP Lagos at that time and people were even arrested for the robbery and killing of the brilliant Funso Williams.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by hobat4cash(m): 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:
There are other Nigerians in Tinubu set of 1979 from Chicago State.

- Olajide Adeniji
- Olabisi Ayorinde

Below are their pictures in the year book.

More photos from the yearbook.

[b]Link: [/b]https://archive.org/details/emblem1__1980chic/page/46/mode/1up
Lol. Let's even agree for argument sake that he attended the school, the next question is , did he graduate from the school with a genuine certificate? Because me and you know that the fact that I attended a school doesn't mean I must graduate or have a certificate, right?

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by shegra58: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
Asgard73:
This 1980..

Tinubu said 1979..

your crying continue also your online ranting no prove anything and no carry any paper weight

Igbo will never become president in Nigeria and the killing will continue in their region wink
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Tenrack: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
samuel9000:
Another man's wahal kill u

another man wey be threat to him qualify of life indirectly and directly? You well??
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Tenrack: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
shegra58:
your crying continue also your online ranting no prove anything and no carry any paper weight

Igbo will never become president in Nigeria and the killing will continue in their region wink
it's not about an ibo becoming president you stupid bigoted ram..
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:
I went online to search for Tunde Badejo profile. From what i found, he is the Chairman of Soft Alliance which is an IT company.

From the "About Us" page, it is clearly written that he graduated from Chicago State University with bachelor's in mathematics which is the same exact thing Tunde said in the video above.

Below is the link to his company website and his profile.

https://softalliance.com/tunde-badejo/
No evidence that showed he attended CSU. Una go explain tire. No evidence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP / Bala Mohammed, Saraki Are PDP Northern Consensus Presidential Candidates / Nigeria: Country Of Backward North, Developing South – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.