Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) (53887 Views)

Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University / The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal / President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by cybersoldiers: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:
There are other Nigerians in Tinubu set of 1979 from Chicago State.

- Olajide Adeniji
- Olabisi Ayorinde

Below are their pictures in the year book.

More photos from the yearbook.

[b]Link: [/b]https://archive.org/details/emblem1__1980chic/page/46/mode/1up

Continue with forge forge fake pictures.

If Tinubu is clean, why is he asking the university not to release his documents to Nigerians who care to know about their President or the man who stole the mandate?

Why is he afraid to show that he graduated with 1st class as most of you fools claim?

Should he not be proud to show his documents if they're genuine?

6 Likes

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by bhella10: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2023
If Tinubu like make him present NEPA bill. He's the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. No Jupiter can stop his 8years tenure.

6 Likes

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Makunahatata: 7:53am On Aug 28, 2023
Asgard73:
This days I don’t argue .. especially with Yoruba defending asiwaju..

In fact I don’t.. is always a waste..

Nigerians have gone far to be dealing with time wasters…

Asiwaju himself knows what’s up .. with all this.. he knows like everyone that knows

Peace.
shut up illiterate.. u fall my hand Sha...dullard😂..*spits

7 Likes

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by cybersoldiers: 7:54am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:

You can clearly see Bola A which means that his last name was misspelt.

He is not the only one. Check the below guy for example, which name is called ADUQDA? You can see it was a mistake on the name too. They sometimes butcher African names in USA wella.

You can't misspell someone's name in the US and he won't take you to court.

Tinubu should sue Chicago State university if he really graduated there and they gave him another name.

You go explain tire because we sane Nigerians knows you people are into Oluwole certificate.

Certificate Forgers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by crestedaguiyi: 7:57am On Aug 28, 2023
My observation:

The faces in the yearbook do not look like fresh graduates under 30.

Tinubu has no other pix of him in the school like his classmates

The person's immediately before and after him in the year books are not same.

So Which is the correct year book.

Nigerians are missing the point.

The allegation is that a of stolen identity and and not of wether he graduated.

Another allegation is that of the authenticity of the result he is parading and him haveing 2.

APC foot soldiers should stop diverting attention acting like they know more than others.

The crux of the matter is: which primary and secondary school results did he use to get into the community college and then CSU.

Showing us the year book is even a dump response

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by cybersoldiers: 7:58am On Aug 28, 2023
bhella10:
If Tinubu like make him present NEPA bill. He's the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. No Jupiter can stop his 8years tenure.

The same you people that comes to Nairaland to become beggars with a different name. Una suffering and pain never start.

Non Yoruba's helping any Yoruba at this point in time should stop. They must learn to be truthful and sincere.

3 Likes

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by cybersoldiers: 8:00am On Aug 28, 2023
crestedaguiyi:
My observation:

Another allegation is that of the authenticity of the result he is parading and him haveing 2.

APC foot soldiers should stop diverting attention acting like they know more than others.

The crux of the matter is: which primary and secondary school results did he use to get into the community college and then CSU.

Forget those Yoruba forgers of fake certificate.

Yoruba's sees black and call it white.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by ManirBK: 8:04am On Aug 28, 2023
nlfpmod I hope you are following
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by bhella10: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2023
cybersoldiers:

The same you people that comes to Nairaland to become beggars with a different name. Una suffering and pain never start.

Non Yoruba's helping any Yoruba at this point in time should stop. They must learn to be truthful and sincere.
So in all these, your grouse is with the Yorubas abi? ONKR! The Yorubas will continue to topple you in every endeavour. Your people live off Yoruba like a leech. Without the SW your people would perish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by tamdun: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2023
Asgard73:

Aside abuse and insult.. wetin yoruba know again?
You just show your ignorance.. with your likes.

E go soon clear.

ThAts all..
Just accept the correction in peace

8 Likes

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by tamdun: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2023
Asgard73:
Atiku made a post yesterday..

Una begin dig diamonds for ocean..

The op do you something,see as u dey shift goal 🥅

5 Likes

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by tamdun: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2023
crestedaguiyi:
My observation:

What about the video of his classmate that confirmed he attended csu or u telling me he doesn't recognise tinubu anymore?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by crestedaguiyi: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2023
tamdun:

What about the video of his classmate confirmed that he attended csu or r u telling me he doesn't recognise tinubu anymore?

Nobody is contesting that with him.

The crux of the matter is the primary school and secondary school results he used to gain admission.

His educational foundation and true identity is what is in contention not wether he attend the school in us or not. Focus on the real issue and ignore paid detractors
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Desperation is setting in withing the Atiku camp. At this point , they are just throwing mud hoping one will stick.

Unlike the other opposition, I am not driven by hate or bitter politics. Indeed Tinubu graduated from CSU and won the election fair and square. It is what it is.

Ko ni baje fun eee omo iya mi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Poisonousman: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2023
Oga stop lying to nairalanders .. with this rubbish and myopic nonsense.. naa you carry tinubu go school or you just want to be stupid... You think Nigerians are as stupid and senseless as you are.. trutharena
Mumu man weh no get shame
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by nairalanda1(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:

Yearbook will come out in the next year so the url saying 1980 is very correct.

You have Spring, Summer, and Fall semester for year 1979. So if you want to capture all students considering the fact that Fall semester usually end in December, the best thing to do is to release it the next year.

I know you are an illiterate so you won't know this. Lol, so Tinubu go pay Chicago to go back in time and put his name?

Correct, one of the very intriguing things about US yearbooks.

2 Likes

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by President2001(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2023
Asgard73:
This 1980..

Tinubu said 1979..

Think paying for the csu official link will suffice.. not this achievers something.
Because that’s the argument on the other thread..

People only want to know . Certificate he
used in getting admitted.

Again .. all this already dey court ..beside this your personal findings.. just like others… e no prove anything

Mere statement from “ his “ brother means nothing.. e no even carry paper weight.
Please help us search for his primary and secondary School he attended

4 Likes

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Dsimmer: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2023
Lol. Only deranged clowns are still chatting shit over this. Something that have been proved long ago since 1999 when Obasanjo was fighting against Tinubu while Tinubu was the Lagos governor.

6 Likes

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2023
But it was a female? undecided
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by fringz11(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2023
The have finally stuffed up the thing on the internet.... I wonder how much it cost.
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Masterito(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2023
Then what's he hiding?
trutharena:
There are other Nigerians in Tinubu set of 1979 from Chicago State.

- Olajide Adeniji
- Olabisi Ayorinde

Below are their pictures in the year book.

More photos from the yearbook.

[b]Link: [/b]https://archive.org/details/emblem1__1980chic/page/46/mode/1up
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Mosba: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2023
That one na Bola A Thubv o
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Procarpenter: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2023
School doesn’t matter anymore all we need is better Nigeria let the Poor to breathe......

Mean while Check my signature below for your professional roofing carpenter and I install all kind of roofing sheet. My price is affordable
Call or WhatsApp me through my signature below.... I work worldwide...and my price is affordable

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:
This thread is in response to some misguided people that are saying Bola Tinubu did not graduated from Chicago state and those asking for his class mates.

Below is the proof that he actually did Attended Chicago State University.

1. The photo Album for Chicago State University graduate of 1979

2. A video of one of Tinubu classmate "Tunde Badejo" stating that he attended Chicago State University with Tinubu

3. The photo of Tunde Badejo in the class of 1979 yearbook of Chicago State University

Video

Photo Album
Link showing President Bola Tinubu and Tunde Badejo. From the photalbum, you can see Tunde Badejo and Tinubu in the link below. Check page 75 for Tinubu and page 57 for Tunde Badejo.

https://archive.org/details/emblem1__1980chic/page/74/mode/1up

Accounting Department.??

Habbaaaaa.!!

Not Business And Administration Again??

Why are we not having streamlined information about this man abbegg??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by nedekid: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2023
I think the contention is how he got into the school, not if he graduated or was a student.
Assuming that girl that claimed to have scored the highest jamb score then used her "result" to gain admission. Once it is discovered at her final year clearance, or even after graduation, what happens? The university recalls such certificate.

1 Like

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by jegaxe(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2023
When will Nigeria be great?
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:
I went online to search for Tunde Badejo profile. From what i found, he is the Chairman of Soft Alliance which is an IT company.

From the "About Us" page, it is clearly written that he graduated from Chicago State University with bachelor's in mathematics which is the same exact thing Tunde said in the video above.

Below is the link to his company website and his profile.

https://softalliance.com/tunde-badejo/

So,, which course did Tinubu go to Chicago State University to study.??
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by GoodGovernance: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2023
No sane person will tell you Tinubu did not attend Chicago State University.

You people should atop playing on our intelligence.

What we are demanding is a transparent and chronological details,with actual dates, of his schooling and identity ,from primary school ,secondary school to university.

What primary and secondary schools did tinubu attend,with dates?

Nigerians have a right to know the exact schooling history of their president!
Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Kaybee7000(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2023
@Op abeg no dey stress urself,even if USA president comes and testify to this ,dey won't still blv,pls allow them do their findings and rest.No dey stress urself on top matter wey no need stress

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Dsimmer: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2023
Rather than Tinubu sit and let all these foolishness slide while probably laughing his ass off, I think he should take the offensive approach. Atiku was part of the looters who looted our money meant for electricity. Over Several billion dollars! What about Atiku's looting accomplice, Jefferson who was jailed in USA? Atiku should be dragged to court. Two can play the game.

3 Likes

Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by Eriokanmi: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:

You can clearly see Bola A which means that his last name was misspelt.

He is not the only one. Check the below guy for example, which name is called ADUQDA? You can see it was a mistake on the name too. They sometimes butcher African names in USA wella.
I wonder why my name wasn't butchered op cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Arms Deal: Why We’ve Not Invited Jonathan – EFCC Boss / Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech / Zainab Bagudu Stops Convoy To Meet Fulani Girls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.