Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Servicing Debt With 90% Revenue Path To Destruction — Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Servicing Debt With 90% Revenue Path To Destruction — Tinubu (10788 Views)

Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue / Science Ministry Settled N2m Debt With N17m Vehicles – Senate / Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Servicing Debt With 90% Revenue Path To Destruction — Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
BJanta:

The election is over. Take it easy,at this rate you're going , you'll soon take your life.

You lucky say I dey off for almost one week.
I just dumped all my boredom on this NL.
Yes o!

I SAY: WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TO THE SUPREME COURT OR DEATH! kiss
Re: Servicing Debt With 90% Revenue Path To Destruction — Tinubu by Powersurge: 4:20am On Aug 29, 2023
Praxis758:
But you were quiet about this under buhari and supported him when he kept blaming PDP for our woes.

It’s time for you to start blaming buhari, else, you’ll be an hypocrite!

If you were the one, would you have blamed Buhari knowing that you were eyeing he's seat?
Re: Servicing Debt With 90% Revenue Path To Destruction — Tinubu by Knetpro(m): 5:56am On Aug 29, 2023
Ok.

Advice noted.
Re: Servicing Debt With 90% Revenue Path To Destruction — Tinubu by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:46am On Aug 29, 2023
Pakute:
90% revenue for debt servicing, 77trillion naira debts, $3billion foreign reserves, a depleted ECA, yet some akpu heads want subsidy to continue, enemies of the state dem.

You're very stupid and senseless

Who did the borrowings and amassed all the debtd?

Fools like you were clapping for the previous government which incurred all these and insulting those who were criticising it for being clueless.

Now, you're sheepishly blaming the same people who warned you about these consequences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims / Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army / Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.