Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend (56621 Views)

Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? / Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo / Nigerians A Now Beggars In Abroad, Who Do We Offend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Brendaniel: 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
BobbieZion:

Na wa!! for you.
This was a piece for logical reasoning, yet you still found a way and turned it to a mudslinging tribalistic challenge.

What of the people that voted for the same candidate and are not his tribesmen, or the ones that also voted for the opposition irrespective of ethnic affiliation?
It is time to move on from pettiness, the thing na everybody e dey touch.
Don't be bitter.

He's kind of right though, the moment merit was thrown away in favour of tribe and religious affiliation was the beginning of the problems of Nigeria, merit is supposed to be paramount in choosing leaders but here what do we have, if you want to see where Nigeria's leadership problem started, go and read the northern legislative assembly transcript almost immediately after Independence....

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Kenmatt(m): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Must I comment on every thread?

Not at all.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Cjizzy(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

He's kind of right though, the moment merit was thrown away in favour of tribe and religious affiliation was the beginning of the problems of Nigeria, merit is supposed to be paramount in choosing leaders but here what do we have, if you want to see where Nigeria's leadership problem started, go and read the northern legislative assembly transcript almost immediately after Independence....
Are we going to throw in tribe and religion at state level too? Is tribe and religion the reason why our state governors are incompetent?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by HenryTimes: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
Not just our economy, Nigeria as a country defies all known theories and principles grin

BobbieZion:

Nigeria's economy defies arithmetics.
Foreign exchange.
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Africanwardrobe(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
Fam, I'm having an upcoming ember sales IG live class in September (date & time will be communicated soon). This class will cover๐Ÿ‘‰

- content creation that generates serious-minded leads
- how to target the right audience for your business with sponsored ads?
- how to close a min of 5 sales/day
- how to collaborate with similar business owners in your industry

If this is you, then don't hesitate to join the community awaiting this class using this link๐Ÿ‘‡ https:///GfnZhMs6Q6DEngcuCQQeOT

or whatsapp me on 0..81.0.*6390,741
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by asanausana91: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
Military built 3 refinaries but our so called democracy cannot build one in 30 years.
Even to maintain the ones created for them is a problem.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Brendaniel: 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Cjizzy:
Are we going to throw in tribe and religion at state level too? Is tribe and religion the reason why our state governors are incompetent?

I'm not putting all the blame on that presently, what I am saying is that was the beginning and it began to spread in different forms which eventually turned to looting in public offices because people who don't even merit it fight to get there, when Britain were in charge he put people in offices based on merit and the system worked, immediately they left the problem began....
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Hussein8(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
We just hope it will get better.
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by OgaTheTop2: 12:09am On Aug 29, 2023
Tochi3:
The emilokans were offended..

....some people wanted to teach the old Eastern region politics.. grin grin
...and they are suffering oo. Awon werey gbogbo.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by 9jahotblog: 5:22am On Aug 29, 2023
With what I see here, the so called democratic leaders are the ones that destroyed things most. No hope in sight in Nigeria government and its governance. Suffering and smiling is the order of the day. Very pathetic. Nigeria can never work with the clueless set of evil leaders in power. Most of them forget that everything is vanity.
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Lanretoye(m): 6:18am On Aug 29, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
The offense started when some moro.ns felt a particular tribe are their major headache and kept voting mumu people into government and kept repeating mistakes every 4 years
the fools that think prices of commodities will reduce despite increasing global market prices,increasing exchange rate,removal of subsidy amongst other factors and dynamics would never be allowed to near power.
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by MrLankeeee(m): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2023
TheOldGods:
that's part of the system, other countries still spend coins. Our leaders messed us all up

Some people don't even accept 5naira any more. I weep
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Belafonte(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2023
jnrbayano:

Because you are God na

Good morning bro. Just wanted to remind you that Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by TheOldGods: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
MrLankeeee:

Some people don't even accept 5naira any more. I weep
I can't remember the last time I saw 5 naira
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by MrLankeeee(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
TheOldGods:
I can't remember the last time I saw 5 naira

Na wa ooooo
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by oneMalik: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
yes

TheOldGods:
from buying fuel at kobo to buying at over 600naira
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by UnfairLife7(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
Fearyourcreator the never do well old cargo in his late 30 or 40s๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Enemy of progress
Always pained seeing people relocating legally to better their lives

Come defend your politicians jare
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by nedekid: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
What you saw there is how a country has been progressively ruined.
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
She's a Yoruba girl

Ashawo work is not allowed in Egypt

That's why she was killed
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by korrej(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
Diesel was even cheaper
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by magzey: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
our leaders have failed us period. grin grin
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by UnfairLife7(m): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
CodeTemplar:
if a certain tribe can inflate prices via trade unions to the point goods that get to them first before being transported elsewhere with extra cost is cheaper in every other place. That tribe doesn't deserve power.
Tinubu is a Yoruba man likewise myself. Please tell me what is my achievements because my tribesman is the president? Only Tinubu and his political cacus will eat fat. The rest are OYO

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by UnfairLife7(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Belafonte:

Good morning bro. Just wanted to remind you that Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
will Tinubu as the president make your life better? Or you're also an employer of labour like that old cargo RONU?
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by themanderon: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
Blazebond:
We are the cause of our problems,we refused to maintain the existing refineries that we built and we also refused to build new refineries.nigerias problems started with the entrance of military people into government,those people in uniform have absolutely no idea on how to run an economy,they are responsible for the negative state that Nigeria is today,they couldn't build the country with all the revenues being gotten from oil,just look at what Saudi Arabia and UAE are doing with their oil,they used the oil money to build infrastructures and also to invest in education, technology and they also invested heavily in research using the same western countries that we African's like blaming for our downfalls,Africans are just greedy and lazy and wicked noise makers.

The military left 24 solid years ago. What have the civilian crooks done for 24 yrs if not enriching themselves. We have never had a pro-people government in Nigeria. Just criminals that suddenly became rich through politics and government patronage.
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by DCmaverick(m): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Although Ole ni everybody, by all means we must get de #NAIRA

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Abifarin16: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Normally prices must change as time goes by just that Nigeria's price increase is usually continuous and at very alarming percentage.
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
yinkus6750:
Abandoning the maintainance of our refineries and resorting to exporting our crude to refine and importing back PMS, actually increased the landing , thereby causing government to be subsidizing the product.
Then , corruption played into the situation.
So unfortunate that the masses are suffering the aftermath of bad leadership

Good point.
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by complexstuffs(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
The offense started when some moro.ns felt a particular tribe are their major headache and kept voting mumu people into government and kept repeating mistakes every 4 years

Bitter & hateful IPOB cannibals everywhere.

No IIGB0 will ever smell the presidency. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by complexstuffs(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
igwebuike01:

Which power is greater than money. Continue impoverishing yourself with imaginary power that benefit a few

Yet IPOB cannibals have been in sifia pains since Nigerians kicked Bitter Obi to the gutters in the last general elections

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by beejay85: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
BobbieZion:

Foreign exchange.
Same way the world economic meltdown never affected nigeria in anyway... grin
Now that petrol is above 600/litre... I expect the value of cars to drop but na lie..the prices keep rising grin
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by olumike001(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
BobbieZion:

Na wa!! for you.
This was a piece for logical reasoning, yet you still found a way and turned it to a mudslinging tribalistic challenge.

What of the people that voted for the same candidate and are not his tribesmen, or the ones that also voted for the opposition irrespective of ethnic affiliation?
It is time to move on from pettiness, the thing na everybody e dey touch.
Don't be bitter.

Did you read up from what others are commenting as well. The moment people serve you the kind of cup of wine you re dishing out, you term it tribal sentiment. Just try and ask yourself, is this comment not in relation to what i have served others?

Now to the price change, no where in the world things remain as it was/were years behind. The same person talking, did he know the minimum wage/salary in those days. You want to buy fuel for lets say 2 naira, will u be ok with 15 naira salary? If yes it's a mirror effect then, we will be fine

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by beejay85: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
BobbieZion:

Foreign exchange.
Same way the world economic meltdown of 2008 never affected nigeria in anyway... grin
Now that petrol is above 600/litre... I expect the value of cars to drop but na lie..the prices keep rising grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) / Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.