Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend (56616 Views)

Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? / Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo / Nigerians A Now Beggars In Abroad, Who Do We Offend? (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Babaken(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
I bought fuel for my dad Yamaha 100 at Pete omede filling station opposite ededei secondary school at the rate of 11naira between 1996 to 1998 when I just master how to ride motorcycle ๐Ÿ๏ธ.
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Fearyourcreator: 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Fearyourcreator the never do well old cargo in his late 30 or 40s๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Enemy of progress
Always pained seeing people relocating legally to better their lives

Come defend your politicians jare
See this werey ... Travel oga ... You no even get money travel sef
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
CodeTemplar:
if a certain tribe can inflate prices via trade unions to the point goods that get to them first before being transported elsewhere with extra cost is cheaper in every other place. That tribe doesn't deserve power.

SHUT UP!!! YOU CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Enice(m): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheOldGods:
In this picture, each administration that ascends there is is fuel price increase, no single adminstration has ever brought down fuel to what it was.
Stop thinking like a child! So you expect prices to remain where they were years ago! Are you an illiterate? Have you heard of the word "scarce resources"? Since creation, man has been milking this earth and God has not created another. What do you think will happen when the population of the earth is increasing without a corresponding increase in resources? Oga, think Before you spew your trash.
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Babaibe: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
The offense started when some moro.ns felt a particular tribe are their major headache and kept voting mumu people into government and kept repeating mistakes every 4 years
Just like the real morons were trying to impose a pathological liar, crook and mediocre on us. An idiot that will be worse than the mumu currently in government.

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by clems88(m): 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2023
CodeTemplar:
if a certain tribe can inflate prices via trade unions to the point goods that get to them first before being transported elsewhere with extra cost is cheaper in every other place. That tribe doesn't deserve power.
then give the tribe their Biafra they are clamouring for una say no. Una never never talk what's your people problem . Abi you guys are scared your region will get handicapped if they leave the Agbado and Boko haram republic
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Dididrumz(m): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
BobbieZion:

Na wa!! for you.
This was a piece for logical reasoning, yet you still found a way and turned it to a mudslinging tribalistic challenge.

What of the people that voted for the same candidate and are not his tribesmen, or the ones that also voted for the opposition irrespective of ethnic affiliation?
It is time to move on from pettiness, the thing na everybody e dey touch.
Don't be bitter.

The level of tribalism ehhn, it's just too dangerous for Nigeria's existence.

I almost weep when I see tribalistic comments here on Nairaland.
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by clems88(m): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
Babaibe:

Just like the real morons were trying to impose a pathological liar, crook and mediocre on us. An idiot that will be worse than the mumu currently in government.
allow them get their Biafra so they can be free una say no.

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by xristos(m): 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
7lives:

This is what made me start learning forex trading in 2008.
Are you an expert in it now?
can i invest in/with you?
can i learn from you?
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Fearyourcreator: 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
jnrbayano:
Olusegun Obasanjo and Abdulsalami Abubakar

Chai
Babangida is the craziest like 800% ... That man spoil things ... Even Abacha no change within 5 years... OBASANJO too madt like 400% Sha... It's crazy ooo
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Omobude244: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2023
Belafonte:

Cry today, cry tomorrow. One thing is sure...

Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria

kiss kiss kiss kiss
some people mumu for this life sha

whether Obi becomes president or not, his 10th generation will never poverty. he has worked for it.

i wondered how u wey never see food chop dey shout peter obi will never become president grin grin

my brother think about ur life first. politics is over for now

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Jogs1900: 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
clems88:
then give the tribe their Biafra they are clamouring for una say no. Una never never talk what's your people problem. Abi you guys are scared your region will get handicapped if they leave the Agbado and Boko haram republic
Which biafra?
Name any of their leaders dead or alive that has ever clamored for resource control or regionalism. Do you think we will forget how and when their leaders went to the north to beg the northern leaders when the northern youths gave them a quit notice.
Bunch of jokers.

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Jaflex07(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
One thing you need to know is Nigeria was never better untill a new goverment is sworn in then you realized the former goverment we all critiscized was even better

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by yahoodetector: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
Belafonte:

Cry today, cry tomorrow. One thing is sure...

Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Rant today rant tomorrow...one thing is sure.

No male member of your family (living and unborn in generations to come) will be โ…’ as successful as Peter Obi.
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by phemmyfour: 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheOldGods:
In this picture, each administration that ascends there is is fuel price increase, no single adminstration has ever brought down fuel to what it was.
Pray that your children won't ask same question cos we will be buying fuel @ 2k per litres or more if we keep relying on imported refined crude
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by tragergeorge(m): 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
The offense started when some moro.ns felt a particular tribe are their major headache and kept voting mumu people into government and kept repeating mistakes every 4 years
stop being naive
Even in America a gallon of gas in 1955 is about 0.09/0.2.....na cents
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by tragergeorge(m): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
Britishpea:
It kept increasing per each administration. Only ayarโ€™adua reduced from #75 to #65. Something has always been wrong.
na only you talk true...and yaradua no even complete 2yrs well,,cos sickness join ,so we can't tell if he was gonna increase it sef...

It's always been increasing..Even America own always been increasing,,1955 gallon of
Gas is a little of 0.15 dollars...

The issue is our country not developing plus the increment/inflation just too de sharp
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by LockDown69(m): 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
We are too dependant on it. That was the first mistake.
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by youngrichnigga: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
Everything started with the loss if our conscience as a people and if I can recall the actual act of corruption was incorporated into the federation in 1985 when the maradonic one came into power and this corruption has now grown into a hydraheaded monster that's threatening to grow more heads and swallow us all. Again I repeat, the day we return to calling things what they are; that day will regain our greatness.... ..if there's a country that corruption in every facet of life has gained absolute control of the population, that's Nigeria cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by PROPHETmichael: 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
The fact is, even when fuel was sold at that price, people were still complaining about how expensive it is.

Thirty years from now, you will look back and say how cheap fuel was under Tinubu.
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by CaptainFM1: 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheOldGods:
from buying fuel at kobo to buying at over 600naira

What does this 600naira equivalent to in 1956?

Inflation occurs almost in every sector of the economy. I remember my Dad telling me he bought his first car at 150Naira. Today, you cannot even buy a bottle of coke at 150Naira.
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by APCNig: 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

The same hatred and bitterness that killed those before you is killing you gradually. If the idiots and nonentities that have ruled your region are not MAD, then you all will not jump into Mallam Sule's trailer carrying cows from Bornu through your villages to Lagos to come and sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups.
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by MrSly(m): 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
CodeTemplar:
I bought hardex engine oil 17k at Lagos, 2k more expensive that the cost in awka. Yet it lands directly in Lagos from Malaysia.
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by APCNig: 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tochi3:
The emilokans were offended..

....some people wanted to teach the old Eastern region politics.. grin grin

We are teaching you already. We have been doing that for decades, but you never learn. Just in about 24 years, we have been President for 8 years, VP for 8 years, that 16 years out of 24. Then, we are President again for the next 8 years. Isn't that giving you nightmares?
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by IbileIfe: 12:01am On Sep 10, 2023
TheOldGods:
ignorant conclusion.
Prices change everywhere.

What were the salaries at the time?
How much was the US dollar to the naira?

Don't just copy and paste things without thinking.
You are not RE-TAR- DED.
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by tefund(m): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2023
themanderon:

The military left 24 solid years ago. What have the civilian crooks done for 24 yrs if not enriching themselves. We have never had a pro-people government in Nigeria. Just criminals that suddenly became rich through politics and government patronage.
But the military laid the foundation of this madness by giving us a flawed Constitution that took power from the federating unit and gave it to the center,making progress almost Imposible...now the center is not thinking of returning the power back to the people ...
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by DesChyko: 12:17am On Sep 10, 2023
BobbieZion:

Na wa!! for you.
This was a piece for logical reasoning, yet you still found a way and turned it to a mudslinging tribalistic challenge.

What of the people that voted for the same candidate and are not his tribesmen, or the ones that also voted for the opposition irrespective of ethnic affiliation?
It is time to move on from pettiness, the thing na everybody e dey touch.
Don't be bitter.

You have comprehension problems? ๐Ÿค”
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Babaibe: 12:17am On Sep 10, 2023
clems88:
allow them get their Biafra so they can be free una say no.
You will soon get it, at least Nigeria image and reputation will improve and crime level will go down.
Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by onuman: 12:33am On Sep 10, 2023
TheOldGods:

Nigeria's crude oil and gas are owned by foreign countries. They can't allow refineries operate in Nigeria. Dollar to haul in refinery materials and pay foreign refinery engineers is not here.

To maximise foreigners' profit from plantation Nigeria, the most horrible set of Nigerians are arranged to hold apex political leadership of Nigeria at any turn.
Go to complain at the UN? They hurriedly used president Bubu to place a Fulani woman as Deputy Sec Gen of the UN, and may confirm her as next Sec Gen of the UN.
Fulani lives far away from Nigeria's oil producing areas and away from the pollution from oil exploitation, but benefits much from cheap cash from crude oil in Nigeria. Rest of Nigeria can protest against neo colonialism but head no where. Fuel price increases are non stopping in Nigeria.

Oil Price Collapses To $11 Per Barrel Amid Covid-19 Pandemic / Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show / Buhari's Hand Over Letter In February Vs Buhari's Hand Over Letter In May.