Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,487 members, 7,958,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Can You Marry Osama Bin Ladin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Osama Bin Ladin? (1012 Views)

Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? / Would You Marry a Single Parent? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Osama Bin Ladin? by Garfield4u(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2007
What if Osama Proposed to you?
Re: Can You Marry Osama Bin Ladin? by Easybaby(f): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2007
This is how you want to start?
Re: Can You Marry Osama Bin Ladin? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2007
Garfield4u:

What if Osama Proposed to you?

How does your mind work?
Re: Can You Marry Osama Bin Ladin? by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2007
are there no more topics that are worth any salt?
Re: Can You Marry Osama Bin Ladin? by acidrop(f): 10:20am On Sep 11, 2007
some ppl no normal ooooo undecided
Re: Can You Marry Osama Bin Ladin? by lololo(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2007
angry guy e b like sey u no get work or anytin to do thats y u day post this mumu tin here, talk well man,
Re: Can You Marry Osama Bin Ladin? by Garfield4u(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2007
hey! exactly 6ix years ago today the twin towers was levelled. Some saw him as a hero while some saw him as a villian. It would seem as though the view the world has of him is based purely on ideaology.
Re: Can You Marry Osama Bin Ladin? by saucekid(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2007
@ poster,

you can agree if osama wan marry your sister?

what sort of thread is this anyways?
Re: Can You Marry Osama Bin Ladin? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2007
Garfield4u:

hey! exactly 6ix years ago today the twin towers was levelled. Some saw him as a hero while some saw him as a villian. It would seem as though the view the world has of him is based purely on ideaology.

I still can't understand the logic behind your post.

Is he your hero? undecided
Re: Can You Marry Osama Bin Ladin? by saucekid(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2007
help me ask am oooooooooooooo
Re: Can You Marry Osama Bin Ladin? by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2007
@ poster

what IDEOLOGY?

The fact that he believed in the total disintergration of the human race??

you need to check up on  your allegiance to the human race. I think your mind is very twisted if you acknowledge him as a hero which i think you do cconsidering yoursecond reply
Re: Can You Marry Osama Bin Ladin? by Easybaby(f): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2007
lmao . . .una no go kill me with laff o o cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Osama Bin Ladin? by desgiezd(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2007
Where will Osama ever meet someone to propose to the person? Inside cave or in the mountainous regions of Pakistan or where? What would have brought anyone near Osama that would develop into a marriage proposal? Abeg find something better to say jare.
Re: Can You Marry Osama Bin Ladin? by Garfield4u(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2007
do you realize d nmbr of t-shirts with his face printed on them,calenders,bill boards,car stickers. It remains a paradox that a man who have redifined the word "Terror" could have so much influence on the way we live our lives. Hate him or like him, he would be remembered as one of the most influencial figures of the 21st century.
Re: Can You Marry Osama Bin Ladin? by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2007
@poster

people like you help him achieve this.

headless chicken like you, hailing him and discussing him as a phenomenon create at total disregard for the innocent people that lost their lives.

its their anniversary today and you chose to talk a whole load of bull crack.

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!  long hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

SEUN

PLS DELETE THIS TOPIC!!!!!!
Re: Can You Marry Osama Bin Ladin? by Garfield4u(m): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2007
Neja Haje i shall not dignify u with a response if you are too daft to understand me within the context of my contribution then i can only conclude my intellectual accumen is galactical years ahead of you!!!
Re: Can You Marry Osama Bin Ladin? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2007
only a perfect idiot  will use such grandeur words (that when put together make no sense) to express himself.

NEWSFLASH-------  I dont need a humungous mistake like you to dignify me.
your understanding is very narrow and limited and you are a very good example of the many mishaps and liabilities that this wonderful earth is saddled with.
Re: Can You Marry Osama Bin Ladin? by saucekid(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2007
@ poster,

if you want to praise osama,no problem.either create your own forum or check in the listings for a place that suits your topic.

when will some people develop sense sef?

or rather,when he proposes to your sister,you can grant his wishes

silly thread
Re: Can You Marry Osama Bin Ladin? by Garfield4u(m): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2007
Naja Haje obviously its either you are a secret admirer of Osama or u simply find Garfield to be so facinating, or how else can your repeated entry and comments on this topic/chat lounge be translated, Silly Stupid Sickly Slimy Snake!!!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date/Marry A Man Who Used To Be Gay? / Cheap And Original Musical Gadgets For Sale(not China) / Is It Possible For You To Make Luv With Your Ex-girl Firiend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.