Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale (11255 Views)

Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) / President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale / Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by diggindeep: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
Future Impossible Tense
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by saysoo: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by Pandar01: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
Racoon:
-Incompetence wants to fire incompetence after rigging his way to power and appointing top profile indicted corrupt people like Atiku Bagudu, Matawalle as ministers? Some certificate forgers like himself?

And ndi Ronu people of sophisticated politics said Nigeria will make progress under this bunch? Let's them keep deceiving themselves.

Meanwhile is it not unusual they are not overhyping anti-corruption war any more? Corruption have won hence legalised.Gandollor is case study.

Read and be educated

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by Pandar01: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
accordadoga25:
Heheheโ€ฆ

Pigs are already wailing again.

He doesnโ€™t fire an incompetent minister, they will wail. He wants to fire, they are still wailing.

Even CSU will be tired of Nigerians now not knowing the pigs are the only problem of this country.

These pigs are just terrorists.

Any minister who underperforms must be replaced with alacrity. Our president has our support on this.

Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by Pandar01: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
slivertongue:
he should start with himself. he is incompetent and not suitable for Aso Rock

Read this and stop your tears

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by Pandar01: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
hisexcellency34:
The Court will fire both Tinubu and his ministers together

And install obi abi..read your obi below

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by Pandar01: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
discusant:

Tinubu is not truly the elected president of Nigeria. He is leaving office next month.

Stop all these propaganda.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by Doyin2(m): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
festacman:
If this statement is not to simply remind the ministers who is the boss, President Tinubu should make public, his action plans, deliverables and timelines for each ministry so that the citizens will also follow in monitoring and evaluation.

Hope it is not just all soundbites about innovation intended to make impression.

Good thought.

Transparency , openness and people's participation, are part of good governance
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by Kusu12: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Obidots are becoming public nuisance with all their irrelevant comments.
Frustrated and deluded sons and daughters of sit at home region.
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by Pandar01: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by Pandar01: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh........i'm nt an obidient bt i tink the best to do ryt nw is for tinubu to jst resign,bcus he is worst than buhari..

The begining for me"im not an obidient" so you know you people don't have sense abi??๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by Pandar01: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh........i'm nt an obidient bt i tink the best to do ryt nw is for tinubu to jst resign,bcus he is worst than buhari..

It's the beginning for me. "I'm not an obidient". So you self know say una no get sense abi?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by Angelfrost(m): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
Lai Mohammed's heir and successor...! tongue
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by sunsweet33: 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
This name โ€œNgelaleโ€ is one of the strangest names I have ever heard. I wonder about the meaning. I hope nothing weird
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by Skyehigher1: 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
That's is very important for brilliant and focus master to set a goals for their apprentice
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by FireUpNow(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
As if Tinubu is not incompetent?
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by Bimpe29: 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
That's practically instructive and appealing
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by EXOTICN: 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
The President's media aide exudes an impressive level of eloquence and sharpness that greatly appeals to me. I find myself drawn to the dynamic energy he injects into various matters and discussions.
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by Starhearts: 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
accordadoga25:
Heheheโ€ฆ

Pigs are already wailing again.

He doesnโ€™t fire an incompetent minister, they will wail. He wants to fire, they are still wailing.

Even CSU will be tired of Nigerians now not knowing the pigs are the only problem of this country.

These pigs are just terrorists.

Any minister who underperforms must be replaced with alacrity. Our president has our support on this.

Naa Simon ekpa be dere president
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
We are watching...in 2 years time i will replay this score card!
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by jrusky(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
Oshio had indirectly said it that no permanent portfolio for any minister.

No room for I don't know what education sector is before becoming education minister a very disgraceful statement.

Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by Typing: 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
Precila:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank

This criminal scammer again

Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by israelmao(m): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
Spinman Ajuri again doing what he knows how to do best.
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by JuicyStar: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Una don dey threaten who just start work with sack?
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by porthouse7(f): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
hisexcellency34:
The Court will fire both Tinubu and his ministers together
mewa baba e ole try e
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
Story
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by emmamajesty: 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
Yes he can sack some but not those powerful one like wike , Badaru, Bagudu, Ganduje,etc
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by Exceed15: 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
Story . Who believes this evil party again except APC morons
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by CSTRR: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
Lol

He appointed people like mattawale and he is worried about confidence.?

Hustler.
Re: Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale by Chetas81(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
RUBBISH POLITICIANS WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GOVERN COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA WE LIVE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DHQ Reacts To Allegations That Soldiers Are Meeting With Presidential Candidates / SSS Summons Senator Zanna Over Boko Haram Commander / Buhari, Lalong Mourn NIPSS DG, Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.