Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine (3898 Views)

We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her / A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by Solofresh2: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
Their is this female colleague that was transferred to the branch I work like three months ago now. So I have been nice to her from the day one, just like others do but I noticed that she always wants to be around me,going for lunch with me and sharing other marketing work with me to the extent that everyone have noticed and I don't like it sad
I don't want any woman wahala in my life because I know what they are capable of.I have shunned her to give me space but she never listen.I am not afraid of being sacked because I have a business of my own but I don't like it when a lady keep forcing herself on me. I am not ready for any relationship talk less of marriage.My mum do advice me to be careful with women.My colleagues now believe we have something serious together which am not happy with

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by TemplarLandry: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mummy's boy.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by Solofresh2: 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Mummy's boy.
Brother it's not even about mummy's boy.Woman don show my uncle shege for this life no be small

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by Wodu89: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
It may be Heaven ordained to show you your wife but your youthful I don't want woman wahala don't understand it. When you make many misses after some years to get females then turns to problem. Even if you don't date her yet, maintain the relations as you don't know tomorrow. Stop being full of yourself kid.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by Rokiat(f): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
I bet you gonna marry a man right?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by decatalyst(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
Solofresh2:
I am not afraid of being sacked because I have a business of my own but I don't like it when a lady keep forcing herself on me.

This sums it up!

Do whatever you want to do and leave us out of it. Your eyes is already all over her!

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by OBTOREPA(m): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
So what do you want us to do for you?
It seems you are mommy's big baby 🍼

1 Like

Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by Emmanuel30a: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
Solofresh2:
Their is this female colleague that was transferred to the branch I work like three months ago now. So I have been nice to her from the day one, just like others do but I noticed that she always wants to be around me,going for lunch with me and sharing other marketing work with me to the extent that everyone have noticed and I don't like it sad
I don't want any woman wahala in my life because I know what they are capable of.I have shunned her to give me space but she never listen.I am not afraid of being sacked because I have a business of my own but I don't like it when a lady keep forcing herself on me. I am not ready for any relationship talk less of marriage.My mum do advice me to be careful with women.My colleagues now believe we have something serious together which am not happy with
As if I could sees/have seen/could have seen you and her picture, or you and her in pictures...? As if I could have seen her pictures...? We could/we should or might have seen her pictures..., and your pictures...? Stop this caricatures and miniatures, o you/o ye this evils creatures/prematures&immature creatures...? For sure, you have not mature in a nature and stature,etc; to captures or to be captures(to be captured...?),etc; during THE RAPTURE... You still need to be nurtured,etc; as sin is your nature or as sin is in your nature...? Is sin your nature, or sin is in your nature...? Sin is sin or a sin is a sin... Are you a cousin or you are cousins...? What of cuisine....?...
Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by ikeno(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
Your colleagues dey friendly towards her but now you she dey clingy to cuz you dey look for another thing and she don dey show her entitlement mentally and e don dey hook you for neck 🤣🤣🤣.
Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by Stawner16(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
Solofresh2:
Brother it's not even about mummy's boy.Woman don show my uncle shege for this life no be small

Bro just give her what she wants. You know you want a taste of that cookie too. All I’ll say is, make sure you keep it on a low, otherwise you’d hate yourself at your workplace lol.
Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by JONSYN7154: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
Solofresh2:
gist us the story
Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by Solofresh2: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
ikeno:
Your colleagues dey friendly towards her but now you she dey clingy to cuz you dey look for another thing and she don dey show her entitlement mentally and e don dey hook you for neck 🤣🤣🤣.
I dey tell you bro

1 Like

Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by Solofresh2: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
JONSYN7154:
gist us the story
Omo that's another topic on it's own
Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by Sonnobax15(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
lipsrsealed
Wahala..

In as much as I believe that bannies aren't helping matters but they are a necessary evil to every man's life ...

So did your mom also warn you not to marry? I'm not understanding this guyman at all lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by JONSYN7154: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
Solofresh2:
Omo that's another topic on it's own
so when you go drop the topic?
Anytime you drop it mention me biko

1 Like

Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by placeofallure(f): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
As if I could sees/have seen/could have seen you and her picture, or you and her in pictures...? As if I could have seen her pictures...? We could/we should or might have seen her pictures..., and your pictures...? Stop this caricatures and miniatures, o you/o ye this evils creatures/prematures&immature creatures...? For sure, you have not mature in a nature and stature,etc; to captures or to be captures(to be captured...?),etc; during THE RAPTURE... You still need to be nurtured,etc; as sin is your nature or as sin is in your nature...? Is sin your nature, or sin is in your nature...? Sin is sin or a sin is a sin... Are you a cousin or you are cousins...? What of cuisine....?...

shocked shocked

Werey Orí Afẹ́fẹ́!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
Solofresh2:

Tell her she need to stop forcing herself on you.

Emphasis on forcing.

If she continues then tell her to stop acting like she has never seen a guy before.

If your mind no gree my guy no gree.

She would do worst if reverse was the case.

You need set boundaries if not.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by ikeno(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
Just tell her you get serious babe and you no like this her gum body towards you make she free you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by Emmanuel30a: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
placeofallure:

shocked shocked

Werey Orí Afẹ́fẹ́!
Come, let me see you or come and let me see you... I miss you...? Or I loves you...?... You? Yes, you!...
Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by MarianaTrench: 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
Start forming busy anytime you see her around

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by spencekat(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
Warn her to stay clear.Be blunt!!!
Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by spencekat(m): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Mummy's boy.
Mummy's boy or not,that was and still a great piece of advice from his mum.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by udede(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
Op send me her number let me advice her
Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by Nonexisting1: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
Rokiat:
I bet you gonna marry a man right?
It's safe to take female goat to the alter now than to marry Nigerian vagina person.

Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by tydi(m): 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
Smash the cookie jar and tell it to your mummy she would be so proud of you.
Why buy the cow when You can get the milk!?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by Baronthecelebri: 12:21am On Aug 29, 2023
Tell her, to stop or you'll report her.
Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by dkidd: 4:47am On Aug 29, 2023
Tell her to stay in her lane and stop bothering u with wtv and ur not the least interested in wtv she is offering. Be fvcking blunt and don't sugar quote anything. If u like go use shame or pity knack am na u go suffer the consequences alone. Your mom knows better and all those calling u mommy's boy because she gave her son advice probably don't have a mother in their life or maybe the one they have doesn't care about their wellbeing

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by okoroemeka(m): 5:27am On Aug 29, 2023
Solofresh2:
don't you think it is time to revenge the shege they dished out to your uncle?but honestly I don't like such women they are desperate and clingy
Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by labake1(f): 7:33am On Aug 29, 2023
Solofresh2:

I pity the lady if she date you with this mentality of yours.
Send me her contact let me advice her to stop all the flirting because it doesn't worth it.
Because one lady broke your uncle's heart, doesn't mean all ladies are the same.
Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by SIMPonPatrol(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2023
I don't even know what your problem is.

The lady is clinging to you cos she's still new and you're the only one she trusts there.

You can just be smashing her in the meantime on the down low but try not to get her pregnant
Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2023
Solofresh2:

Just keep it professional. Tell her less about yourself and let her assume more. That way, you will be out of any controversy except your boss has an eye for the girl…
Re: How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine by dkidd: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2023
labake1:

I pity the lady if she date you with this mentality of yours.
Send me her contact let me advice her to stop all the flirting because it doesn't worth it.
Because one lady broke your uncle's heart, doesn't mean all ladies are the same.
See urself here and somewhere else because a woman posted rubbish and I refused to agree u called my post "stupidest". What will u call this ur post for supporting a lady who is forcing herself on someone who's clearly not interested? Can't u see ur a bloody hypocrite? U give out what u can't take and when it's dished out to u, u cry foul. What a pity!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It / They Disgust Me ! Why? / Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.