Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Steve Harvey's Wife Claps Back At Accusations Of Sleeping With Bodyguard & Chef - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Steve Harvey's Wife Claps Back At Accusations Of Sleeping With Bodyguard & Chef (1491 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steve Harvey's Wife Claps Back At Accusations Of Sleeping With Bodyguard & Chef by DyshApp: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
Steve Harvey’s wife, Marjorie, has addressed rumors that she cheated on the game show host with their bodyguard and personal chef — insisting that it’s all ‘foolishness and lies.’

Marjorie, 58, who has been married to Steve, 66, since 2007, slammed the accusations in a post shared to her Instagram account on Sunday evening.

She uploaded a screenshot of a website entitled ‘How to handle being lied about,’ which contained a quote from the Bible.
‘When they hurled their insults at him, he did not retaliate,’ it read. ‘When he suffered, he made no threats. Instead, he entrusted himself to him who judges justly.’

In the caption, Marjorie explained that she and Steve ‘don’t usually address all the foolishness and lies that are spread about them,’ but that she knows there is a ‘responsibility’ that comes with her ‘platform.’

‘Read and share this with your love ones that may not know how to properly cope. God bless all of you.’

Hours earlier, Steve angrily set the record straight about the subject while speaking at Invest Fest 2023 in Atlanta on Sunday.

He told the crowd, ‘Before I get started, just let me say, I’m fine. Marjorie’s fine. I don’t know what y’all doing, but find something else to do ’cause we fine.

‘Lord have mercy. Man. I ain’t got no time for rumors and gossip. God’s been good to me, I’m still shining.’

Rumors that Marjorie had been involved in an affair with Steve’s security erupted on Twitter last week, but it’s unclear where they originally came from.

Get all the gossip on Dysh

Hmm.. Is she really innocent undecided
Re: Steve Harvey's Wife Claps Back At Accusations Of Sleeping With Bodyguard & Chef by Kingosytex(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
I'm waiting for Ned to confirm, man knows the Harveys more than they know themselves undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steve Harvey's Wife Claps Back At Accusations Of Sleeping With Bodyguard & Chef by Princebizzie: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
With the rate at which we carry fake news in Nigeria, only God can deliver us!
Re: Steve Harvey's Wife Claps Back At Accusations Of Sleeping With Bodyguard & Chef by TemplarLandry: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
cool
Re: Steve Harvey's Wife Claps Back At Accusations Of Sleeping With Bodyguard & Chef by Kobicove(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
Why did she wait this long before denying it?

She should have refuted the story immediately it started trending on social media instead of waiting for it to grow strong tap roots undecided
Re: Steve Harvey's Wife Claps Back At Accusations Of Sleeping With Bodyguard & Chef by Stawner16(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
She go explain tire cheesy
Re: Steve Harvey's Wife Claps Back At Accusations Of Sleeping With Bodyguard & Chef by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
The truth will eventually come out.
Re: Steve Harvey's Wife Claps Back At Accusations Of Sleeping With Bodyguard & Chef by izonborn098(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hakimi come to mind'' samantha124 which streetwise are you talking about... They are just weak men....
Re: Steve Harvey's Wife Claps Back At Accusations Of Sleeping With Bodyguard & Chef by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
That woman is not to be messed with because she's streetwise.

Her two ex husbands are both former drug dealers and cousins... The both of them got caught while she went scot-free... One just got released a couple of years back, while the other is still in prison.

Her first ex husband admitted that he wanted to send people to go and kill her when he got arrested, I guess she was behind it and set him up... But he couldn't do it because they already had a child together and she was also heavily pregnant by the time he got arrested... So he decided to protect the mother of his children by taking the fall alone.

Steve better not divorce this woman if he knows what is good for him... grin grin grin
Re: Steve Harvey's Wife Claps Back At Accusations Of Sleeping With Bodyguard & Chef by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
Okay, if you say so.
izonborn098:
Hakimi come to mind'' samantha124 which streetwise are you talking about... They are just weak men....
Re: Steve Harvey's Wife Claps Back At Accusations Of Sleeping With Bodyguard & Chef by Westerhoffe(m): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
Leave the Steves alone… he said they're fine.

(1) (Reply)

Hot And Broke: Tempted To Lash Olosho Free And Run / Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? / My Love And School Daughter Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.