Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? (1490 Views)

When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. / My Ideal Woman Must Be Deaf And Dumb — Jesse Jagz / Father Unknowingly Hired A Prostitute Who Happens To Be His 20-year-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by uspry1(f): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2007
I like to hear your opinions/feedback. If no, tell me why?
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by LondonCool(m): 12:25am On Feb 21, 2007
Deaf No, with Hearing Impairment Yes. Reasons: Communication barrier may stiffle love and I'm no good with sign language
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by DaJunta(m): 12:38am On Feb 21, 2007
Hell Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by LiquidMind(m): 12:39am On Feb 21, 2007
Yes, why not .  I know how to open deaf ears

The last deaf girl i date  about 3 years ago is happy ever since i open her hears with my secret  words,  

Please,  If your sister is deaf bring her to me for exploring,
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by Free(f): 12:44am On Feb 21, 2007
deaf undecided

i probably wnt , ok I cant and wont grin
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by uspry1(f): 1:06am On Feb 21, 2007
@everyone

What about deaf person wearing pair of hearing aids, can read person's lip without need sign language, can talk slightly well but not perfect only family can understand clearly and has excellent college and working background?
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by Free(f): 1:13am On Feb 21, 2007
well
then again if u really like da person

their hearing shudnt be a problem undecided
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by Eurphoria(f): 1:14am On Feb 21, 2007
No i can't grin

can you imagine nagging him and not being heard? that will drive me nuts tongue
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by uspry1(f): 1:24am On Feb 21, 2007
@Eurphoria

You still have forgot that all deaf people are very sensitive and the ability to read your body language deaf people are easily to pick up seeing you nag, angry, mad, or whatever it is.

Deaf people has double or triple senses when one of five senses is lost. Deaf people has excellent eyes and feeling to pick up, easily to jump alerted finding what it is. For example you drop the frying pan on the floor, deaf person is jumpy glancing at what noise come from.

You nag him, he can see you with your face expression shown that means you are angry at him. Deaf people are depend on other people's facial expression when they cannot hear.
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by Eurphoria(f): 1:29am On Feb 21, 2007
oh damn girl that was not a serious statement
i do know all that you know wink
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by Free(f): 2:06am On Feb 21, 2007
lol

Euphoria

look at U grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by ima1(f): 2:18am On Feb 21, 2007
ya probably, n i've always wanted to learn sign language.

if he is nice and sweet and honest and pretty much everything i am looking for in a guy then i don't see why i won't date him.
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by omoge(f): 2:24am On Feb 21, 2007
Yes why not, they are smart, intelligent and what have you, many of them speak so nicely and fluently.

in my current college, i have seen lots of mixed relationship and the couples are happily in love.

There was once a deaf lady who won Miss United States, beat the whole damn hearing ladies to grab the crown, currently married to a hearing
senator (they meet during her reign as Miss US), saw her rencently in da 700 club with Robertson,

So i don't think hearing loss should be a problem. I have seen alot of beautiful and highly intelligent ones. Most are in the chemistry/math and engineering department in mai school. I had a lady friend who was in my Premed class, gotta learn how to sign fast, cheesy

Free, you are quiet right.
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by Eurphoria(f): 2:28am On Feb 21, 2007
free
what is it? tongue
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by Free(f): 2:41am On Feb 21, 2007
oh damn girl that was not a serious statement
i do know all that you know

this? grin
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by Eurphoria(f): 3:05am On Feb 21, 2007
lol i know grin
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by FactorChic(f): 12:28am On Mar 07, 2007
that's hard because i want to put myself in the person's shoes, what if i'm deaf
but on the real deal, I cant angry
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by CrazyMan(m): 12:34am On Mar 07, 2007
I can’t, I simply can’t.
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by afrogerman(m): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2007
:< you don't date with a person, you date a person! to answer your question everyone is at least deaf in a way during a life time.
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by gram: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2009
no
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by RotannaEze(m): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2009
@ liquidmind
guy,you too much abeg.I get one sister like that way deaf,abeg you fit heal-am.
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by pleep(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2011
yes!
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by MMM2(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2011
op
re u deaf and dumb? angry
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by MrsChima(f): 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2011
(Signing kiss my arse in sign language)
Re: Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? by Cuddlemii: 12:04am On Jul 14, 2011
M M M:

op
re u deaf and dumb? angry

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Love And School Daughter Issue / Need Tips Guyz : / Can I Date My Friend Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.