Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. (38360 Views)

Lionel Messi Will Leave Inter Miami In 2025, Return To Boyhood Club, Newell / Lionel Messi! Inter Miami Superstar Scores For Fourth Straight Game / FIFA Announces New World Rankings, Belgium Remains Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
as I see headline na once I deduce say Obembet don cook vawulence package am com from nowhere!

Idaans!
grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Rybnyk(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
obembet:

Source: https://punchng.com/egypts-al-ahly-kano-pillars-rated-above-messis-inter-miami-in-world-clubs-ranking/

Inter Miami was founded in 2018 and Kano pillars was founded in 1990. If they want to use the local league and intra continental coefficients to rank them,Kano pillars will rank above Miami. They are a much older club and have been in more competitions. Inter Miami is just 5 years old.

1 Like

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by iHateFraudsters: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nazgul:

I expected you to counter the facts I presented with superior argument, but like the empty headed low IQ Nigerian you are, you resorted to insults.

This is my last reply to you.

Get lost.

Almajiri.

You go just open mouth dey spill moth odour without brushing your teeth.

Messi can buy all the registered companies in Kano state.

Dangote is from Kano state.

Do you know how many companies Dangote has in Kano state?

Fvck off you monumental fool.

Bastard.
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Bravepenis: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
grin our goat is ever ready to go to a soft pasture and eat better green grass while the other goat is a stubborn goat that eats weeds and anykind of grass
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by tuzle(m): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
timiade446:
You cannot even support your country for once, why your life be like this🤕

I only said the fact, they will beat Kano pillars if both team plays
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by iHateFraudsters: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
3seriez:

Don't mind the Olodo. He thinks Kano is his village. He should be reminded Dangote and Abdulsamad are from there.

I just tired o!

That comment just make me vex with the guy.

He no see jigawa or kebbi state, or one of these textbook states (the states that we only read about in textbooks), na Kano state he dey insult like this.

A whole Kano state that has both local and international companies registered there!

I dey weep seriously.

Infants go just come online dey talk nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
Obembet's sworn enemy eyeballing dis thread from one corner like...

grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by ViceGovernor: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
vertueptime:
by the year ending he will surpass them
No doubt with the help of his colleague in FIFA
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Kojochyke(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

How many league cups has Messi won that you people has been disturbing us
He has more trophies than Ronaldo. Infact he is d highest in d world.
Let's start from there.
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by mariahAngel(f): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
Messi's presence will give more relevance to the club, and the league as a whole, in the nearest future.
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by MEGAWATCH: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kojochyke:
He has more trophies than Ronaldo. Infact he is d highest in d world.
Let's start from there.

At least he has won more league caps than Messi
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Okhuadams(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
obembet:

Source: https://punchng.com/egypts-al-ahly-kano-pillars-rated-above-messis-inter-miami-in-world-clubs-ranking/
very funny indeed can they compare thw stadium, money flow, endorsement, signings, and the crowd, so I wonder how the ratings were done. If they say the number of years that's the only thing I see every other thing na lie from Lie Mohammed. I did not read it cos I don't want to waste my data reading it so who read am beyond explain to me

1 Like

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by anonymous1759(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

How many league cups Messi won

Messi is most decorated player alive and dead

1 Like

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Okhuadams(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
anonymous1759:

Messi is most decorated player alive and dead
make him give you money, so what's your own decorations let me guess na to they see the decorated and un-decorated
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by anonymous1759(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
Okhuadams:
make him give you money, so what's your own decorations let me guess na to they see the decorated and un-decorated

Make ronaldo give you money too to badmouth Messi .
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Kojochyke(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

At least he has won more league caps than Messi
Wat is d point if winning a battle, wen u end up losing d war?
Is Messi tops with over 10 trophies. Ronaldo is not up to 35 trophies.
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by lexy2014: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
tuzle:
Hmmm, u are looking for trouble. But on a serious note, inter Miami will beat the hell out of kano pillars even without Messi and I am a Ronaldo fan. Is this ranking from fifa because it sounds ridiculous. Maybe one aboki from Kano came up with the ranking

they might not be wrong. the reason is that MLS is not a competitive league. it is structured after the structure of American games...no relegation. its almost as if they just play for fun. theres really nothing they are fighting for. if you win ok. if you no win, life goes on
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Tommydare(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
If mls na useless league, wetin u go call Saudi league?
busterr:
grin

No wonder, a player that couldn't play anything in PSG, all of a sudden started banging goals in every match in one useless league
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by MrBroke(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
MEGAWATCH:
You can see where the yeye GOAT is shinning, it would have been difficult for him to perform in England or France.

Sense no tell you say with that low ranking way dem dey show you say Messi don really transform the team. Hate dey make ona dey myopic. English players way dey flop for laliga and serial A what do you have to say? Dey analyse football like tennis fan

1 Like

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by lexy2014: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
mariahAngel:

Messi's presence will give more relevance to the club, and the league as a whole, in the nearest future.

Messi's presence will not make the league any better than it already is. the MLS has no relegation and as such theres no real competition so it will just be what it is.

Messi was brought to Inter Miami for Inter Miami and not for the MLS for singular purpose of making more money for Beckham and Jorge Mas. its time to cash out with Messi before he wears out
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Kingosytex(m): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
busterr:
grin

No wonder, a player that couldn't play anything in PSG, all of a sudden started banging goals in every match in one useless league

He played well and you know it.
66 goals contribution in 75 games isn't poor.

1 Like

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by mariahAngel(f): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
lexy2014:

Messi's presence will not make the league any better than it already is. the MLS has no relegation and as such theres no real competition so it will just be what it is.

Messi was brought to Inter Miami for Inter Miami and not for the MLS for singular purpose of making more money for Beckham and Jorge Mas. its time to cash out with Messi before he wears out

He presence brought more attention, at least.
This wouldn't be news without Messi.
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by lexy2014: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Penaldo fans dumb Sha, messi's club been so lowly rated should be the reason while his exploits is more extraordinary.

He came to a so lowly rated club and won their first trophy for them and also made them sell one of the most expensive match day tickets in the world and history of football, Messi made a so lowly rated club one of the most talked about club in the world.

Note, his club is lowly rated and not the league.
Make una dey try go school abeg.

that is why it isnt good to insult. just make your point because when u insult, u end up being a reflection of the insult.

the news emanated from punch not "Penaldo fans". or is punch now "Penaldo fans"?
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by aQUINandmore: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
lexy2014:

that is why it isnt good to insult. just make your point because when u insult, u end up being a reflection of the insult.

the news emanated from punch not "Penaldo fans". or is punch now "Penaldo fans"?
oh I guess it's punch that's taunting Messi here on nairaland page and I never insulted nobody, I am only pointing out the ignorance of penaldo fans.

Are you a penaldo fan
Come closer baby kiss kiss but don't allow tinubu to catch o, I am his sugar baby, I love president Tinubu with all my heart kiss kiss
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Chetas81(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
GENERATE TRAFFIC AT ALL COST
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Jetrue3oo: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
ha ha see wetin adekunle ebola tinubum and APshit don cause now nigerian brains don dey mal-function
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by lexy2014: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
mariahAngel:

He presence brought more attention, at least.
This wouldn't be news without Messi.

Messi's presence brought attention to himself and Inter Miami not MLS.

there are 29 teams in the MLS. did Messi's presence bring attention to all 29 teams?

hence the following...
lexy2014:

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by HBB1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Obembet's sworn enemy eyeballing dis thread from one corner like...

grin

Almiron bah?

Be like say em dey pray...

Em go soon come, come insult Obembet papa!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by babsthegreat: 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
Wrong ranking I wonder the parameters they used
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by tuzle(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
lexy2014:

they might not be wrong. the reason is that MLS is not a competitive league. it is structured after the structure of American games...no relegation. its almost as if they just play for fun. theres really nothing they are fighting for. if you win ok. if you no win, life goes on
that doesn't mean it isn't competitive. They play Mexican teams in the league cup and dominated them although all the games where played in USA. They also play some strong friendlies against teams from round the world and perform well. They have players from everywhere unlike Nigeria league that is made up of 98 percent Nigerian and u don't see whether retire internationals or still playing international playing in the league.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by mariahAngel(f): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
lexy2014:

Messi's presence brought attention to himself and Inter Miami not MLS.

there are 29 teams in the MLS. did Messi's presence bring attention to all 29 teams?

hence the following...

Messi already has the attention, so it follows him wherever he goes.

Messi's presence brings attention not only to the club he plays for, but also to any club he plays against in the league.

Com'on! He's Messi. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by lexy2014: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
mariahAngel:

Messi already has the attention, so it follows him wherever he goes.

Messi's presence brings attention not only to the club he plays for, but also to any club he plays against in the league.

Com'on! He's Messi. cheesy

you didnt answer my question....there are 29 teams in the MLS. did Messi's presence bring attention to all 29 teams?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS / Alex Iwobi All Guccified In New Photo / Argentina Vs Australia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 1) On 3rd Dec 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.