Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. (38200 Views)

Lionel Messi Will Leave Inter Miami In 2025, Return To Boyhood Club, Newell / Lionel Messi! Inter Miami Superstar Scores For Fourth Straight Game / FIFA Announces New World Rankings, Belgium Remains Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by lexy2014: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
OJEEMAH:
take a good look at the screenshots. MLS official twitter handle keep posting about Messi not Inter Miami.

This act is simply to promote their league nothing more!

what did you say here in the highlighted?

OJEEMAH:

If his presence did nothing to MLS, why is the official handle of Inter Miami always posting about him since he joined?
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Akacollins7: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
Playing in the teams that doesn't know there gender, that's what you get.
Who ranking help, Messi will still be the greatest of all time even if he plays for the lowest ranked team in the world.
It's called Grace....... who God don bless no man can grade or rank[/b][/quote]
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Abifarin16: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
Flows001:

What has the ranking got to do with the greatness of Messi?

Om the contrary, this ranking even gives more bragging rights to Messi fans, because Messi went to the worst league in MLS, and gave them their first ever trophy within a month.

Besides, Inter Miami is barely FIVE YEARS old, so it's not surprising that they still seat at that position, give them a few seasons with this their form...
Where did CR7 club place on the ranking?
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by tuzle(m): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
GYBABA:

I fancy objective thoughts like this sha that's if you're a Ronaldo fan truly
I am a big Ronaldo fan, but I say the truth when I see it. Inter Miami coach was Barca former assistant coach, they have busquest, alba and Messi in that team and u think any Nigeria team can compete against them? Now remove Messi and they still have senior men like alba and busquest and a coach who is far more experienced than most Nigerian coaches(experience in the form of international football). Now tell me how Kano pillars is supposed to beat them. Even this same Kano pillars struggle to beat top teams in Africa and have never entered the finals of caf champions league. Only gotten to the semi final once and u think they will beat inter Miami.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by OJEEMAH(m): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
lexy2014:

what did you say here in the highlighted?

clearly a mistake

I attached screenshots to corroborate my point. You read the message and skipped the screenshots or what?
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Melagros(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
tuzle:
Hmmm, u are looking for trouble. But on a serious note, inter Miami will beat the hell out of kano pillars even without Messi and I am a Ronaldo fan. Is this ranking from fifa because it sounds ridiculous. Maybe one aboki from Kano came up with the ranking
Guy you wicked oo grin
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by lexy2014: 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2023
OJEEMAH:
clearly a mistake

I attached screenshots to corroborate my point. You read the message and skipped the screenshots or what?

how can your screenshots corroborate your point when you have acknowledged that the corroborated point was a mistake?
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Melagros(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nazgul:
Messi went to Inter Miami for the money not the ranking, cos his wages alone at Miami can buy every single registered company in Kano state.
Kai, abeg make una no kill person here grin grin
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Melagros(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
RawSex:
No wonder he has been scoring every week.

He has been playing with YouTubers and pizza delivery guys grin
grin grin grin chief analysts of the federation
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Knetpro(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
Good one
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by OJEEMAH(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
lexy2014:

how can your screenshots corroborate your point when you have acknowledged that the corroborated point was a mistake?
I didn’t say the corroborated point is a mistake. Just the part I wrote Inter Miami instead of MLS.

And if I was referring to Inter Miami, why would I attach screenshots from MLS official twitter handle?
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by lexy2014: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
OJEEMAH:
I didn’t say the corroborated point is a mistake. Just the part I wrote Inter Miami instead of MLS.

And if I was referring to Inter Miami, why would I attach screenshots from MLS official twitter handle?

how should that be my problem?
OJEEMAH:
clearly a mistake
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
Almiron come and see
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by OJEEMAH(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
lexy2014:

how should that be my problem?
stick to the discussion. You claim Messi added nothing to MLS, I asked you why their official twitter was always posting about him. You de talk different thing here.
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by lexy2014: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
OJEEMAH:
stick to the discussion. You claim Messi added nothing to MLS, I asked you why their official twitter was always posting about him. You de talk different thing here.

am i the author of the following?

OJEEMAH:
I didn’t say the corroborated point is a mistake
OJEEMAH:
clearly a mistake
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by OJEEMAH(m): 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
lexy2014:

no de digress

you got caught and you are trying to be half smart

If Messi didn’t add anything to mls like you claim, oga why is their official twitter handle always posting his impact

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by lexy2014: 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
OJEEMAH:
no de digress

If Messi didn’t add anything to mls like you claim, oga why is their official twitter handle always posting his impact

can you kindly produce the quote I made where I specifically said that "Messi didn’t add anything to mls"?

OJEEMAH:
I didn’t say the corroborated point is a mistake
OJEEMAH:
clearly a mistake
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by OJEEMAH(m): 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
lexy2014:

can you kindly produce the quote I made where I specifically said that "Messi didn’t add anything to mls"?

by bring attention to himself and inter Miami, what were you implying?

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by lexy2014: 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
OJEEMAH:
by bring attention to himself and inter Miami, what were you implying?

according you
OJEEMAH:
no de digress

If Messi didn’t add anything to mls like you claim

OJEEMAH:
stick to the discussion. You claim Messi added nothing to MLS

from the screenshot you shared, can you produce where I made claims you said I made?

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by OJEEMAH(m): 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
lexy2014:

according you

from the screenshot you shared, can you produce where I made claims you said I made?

You said it here. There’s no point lying about it.

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Funflipper: 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
Jeezuzpick:
shocked shocked shocked

Eh?!?!

So FIFA is saying Kano Pillars has better odds of beating Inter Miami ni, or what exactly?

Better facilities?

Better players?

FIFA analysts should stop drinking SCOOCHIES, abeg!

Number of games played and trophies won. Inter Miami is a new club.
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by lexy2014: 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
OJEEMAH:
You said it here. There’s no point lying about it.

pls produce the lie. according you
OJEEMAH:
no de digress

OJEEMAH:

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Ofadaman(m): 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nazgul:
Messi went to Inter Miami for the money not the ranking, cos his wages alone at Miami can buy every single registered company in Kano state.

Baseless exaggeration
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by donmik: 12:00am On Aug 29, 2023
tuzle:
Hmmm, u are looking for trouble. But on a serious note, inter Miami will beat the hell out of kano pillars even without Messi and I am a Ronaldo fan. Is this ranking from fifa because it sounds ridiculous. Maybe one aboki from Kano came up with the ranking
It is true cos Miami was badly on red at relegation stage beofe the GOAT and his guys joined them. But they will rank up soon sha
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by emmyN(m): 12:03am On Aug 29, 2023
Jeezuzpick:
shocked shocked shocked

Eh?!?!

So FIFA is saying Kano Pillars has better odds of beating Inter Miami ni, or what exactly?

Better facilities?

Better players?

FIFA analysts should stop drinking SCOOCHIES, abeg!

Why do you underrate Kano Pillars? Americans don't do football, they do Rugby instead.
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by OJEEMAH(m): 12:12am On Aug 29, 2023
lexy2014:

pls produce the lie. according you

oga, I don’t have to quote you exact words.

You said “Messi brought attention to himself and inter Miami not MLS”

The simplest interpretation any can deduce from this is, Messi did not add anything to MLS.

You goofed cos I proved your lies with screenshots of MLS always posting about Messi’s impact instead of admitting, you wan form say you too smart.

Don’t be too shy to admit you are wrong by telling me to produce the quote.

1 Like

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by lexy2014: 12:16am On Aug 29, 2023
OJEEMAH:
oga, I don’t have to quote you exact words.

You said “Messi brought attention to himself and inter Miami not MLS”

The simplest interpretation any can deduce from this is, Messi did not add anything to MLS.

You goofed cos I proved your lies with screenshots of MLS always posting about Messi’s impact instead of admitting, you wan form say you too smart.

Don’t be too shy to admit you are wrong by telling me to produce the quote.

if you cant quote my exact words, then where is the lie that you are referring to?

according you
OJEEMAH:
no de digress

OJEEMAH:

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by emmaodet: 12:21am On Aug 29, 2023
tuzle:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by OJEEMAH(m): 12:22am On Aug 29, 2023
lexy2014:

if you cant quote my exact words, then where is the lie that you are referring to?

according you

I already produced screenshots to dispute you claim
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by lexy2014: 12:25am On Aug 29, 2023
OJEEMAH:
I already produced screenshots to dispute you claim

according you
OJEEMAH:
no de digress

OJEEMAH:

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Kingjoe7: 12:28am On Aug 29, 2023
Nazgul:

Messi earns $60m per season at inter Miami. This is minus endorsements deals from companies who's products he advertises.

$60m multiplied by 935 (naira exchange rate) would give you approximately N6b. If you add endorsement deals, it would gulp to about N9b.

Kano's internal generated revenue as of last year was about N31b.

And note that more than 60% of that amount are taxes paid by civil servants. So if you're to value the registered businesses there and put them up for sale, Messi's wages would definitely be able to buy them.

Next time do your homework before quoting me to embarrass yourself.

Educating these guys most times is a waste of time. They prefer to wallow in ignore, he won't still believe what you analysed.
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by OJEEMAH(m): 12:32am On Aug 29, 2023
lexy2014:

according you

maybe you should start by explaining what you meant by “Messi’s presence brought attention to himself and Inter Miami not MLS”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Title, Defeats Vettori / Chelsea Players Celebrate UEFA Super Cup Win In Dressing Room (Photos) / Argentina Vs Australia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 1) On 3rd Dec 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.