Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. (38349 Views)

Lionel Messi Will Leave Inter Miami In 2025, Return To Boyhood Club, Newell / Lionel Messi! Inter Miami Superstar Scores For Fourth Straight Game / FIFA Announces New World Rankings, Belgium Remains Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by tuzle(m): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2023
edoziebobbyyahoocom:

Because it's an African team, if Inter Miami is better than Kano Pillars who is to say they're not better than every African team including the likes of Al Ahly of Egypt or Wydad Casablanca of Morocco.
al ahly and wydad are better than Kano pillars now, so ur comparison is strange. But I believe inter Miami with the additions of Messi, busquest and alba and their new coach makes them better than any Africa team.
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by lexy2014: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2023
OJEEMAH:
I dont need explanation. It’s for readers cos you are trying to play smart by digressing.

stick to your initial claim that “Messi’s presence brought attention to himself and inter Miami and not the MLS”.

I dropped screenshots to exposed your lies.

The simple question you are yet to answer is, why MLS official twitter handle keep posting and relating everything to Messi if he had no impact in the league.

And you are yet to do the following:

from the screenshot you shared, can you produce where I made claims you said I made?

can you kindly produce the quote I made where I specifically said that "Messi didn’t add anything to mls"?

according you
OJEEMAH:

you got caught and you are trying to be half smart

If Messi didn’t add anything to mls like you claim

OJEEMAH:
. You claim Messi added nothing to MLS

Who is asking for explanation? Is it "readers" or you?

Why do u need explanation for something u called a lie?

Aren't u no longer sure that I lied?

Can't you produce the lie that you exposed?

Story don de change grin cheesy

no de digress

stick to the discussion
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by busterr(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2023
Pat081:
if you have family that play in that your so-called useless league your life will have been better than this

The most useless person in my extended family is better than your father.
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by busterr(m): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2023
teebagy:
What did ronaldo play in his second season of his return to united. He couldnt even perform in europa. At bad as it was. Messi wasnt benched. U always remember messi first season in psg but not c ronaldo. And dont tell me they have average players bcoz when ronaldo left. They performed better especially rashford.

Ronaldo had the highest goals in man utd
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by OJEEMAH(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2023
lexy2014:

from the screenshot you shared, can you produce where I made claims you said I made?

can you kindly produce the quote I made where I specifically said that "Messi didn’t add anything to mls"?

according you

no de digress

stick to the discussion

The screenshots I dropped didn’t come Messi’s page neither is it from Inter Miami twitter handle. They all came from MLS official twitter handle. Meanwhile, you told us Messi’s presence brought attention to just himself and inter Miami.

If his presence is not recognized by MLS, why have they been constantly posting from their verified twitter handle since he joined the league?

No de form smart here.
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by lexy2014: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2023
OJEEMAH:
The screenshots I dropped didn’t come Messi’s page neither is it from Inter Miami twitter handle. They all came from MLS official twitter handle. Meanwhile, you told us Messi’s presence brought attention to just himself and inter Miami.

If his presence is not recognized by MLS, why have they been constantly posting from their verified twitter handle since he joined the league?

No de form smart here.

Oga don add another one....
OJEEMAH:

No de form smart here.

When was there ever any mention of Messi's presence not being recognized?

Story don de change grin grin

according you
OJEEMAH:

OJEEMAH:

no de digress

stick to the discussion
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Prazo1: 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
RawSex:
No wonder he has been scoring every week.

He has been playing with YouTubers and pizza delivery guys grin

92 Likes = 92 stupid people

Plus you that's 93 in total
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by OJEEMAH(m): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
lexy2014:

When was there ever any mention of Messi's presence not being recognized?

according you

no de digress

stick to the discussion

Readers don’t need to ask for explanation. It’s only logical cos in the future people will visit this thread. I have seen people quote threads that were created in 2010.

The evidence I dropped is enough for readers to know that you lied and if you are sure you didn’t lie that Messi’s presence only brought attention to himself and inter Miami not MLS, please counter my evidence with proof(s).

This is the main topic. No de find escape route by digressing.

This will be my last reply to you cos it’s obvious you can’t defend what you typed.
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by lexy2014: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Readers don’t need to ask for explanation. It’s only logical cos in the future people will visit this thread. I have seen people quote threads that were created in 2010.

The evidence I dropped is enough for readers to know that you lied and if you are sure you didn’t lie that Messi’s presence only brought attention to himself and inter Miami not MLS, please counter my evidence with proof(s).

This will be my last reply to you cos it’s obvious you can’t defend what you typed.

It shouldn't be your last. You are a great defender. Pls defend and answers the questions below:

OJEEMAH:

No de form smart here.

1. When was there ever any mention of Messi's presence not being recognized?

2. from the screenshot you shared, can you produce where I made claims you said I made?

3. can you kindly produce the quote I made where I specifically said that "Messi didn’t add anything to mls"?

according you
OJEEMAH:

OJEEMAH:

4. Who is asking for explanation? Is it "readers" or you?

5. Why do u need explanation for something u called a lie?

6. Aren't u no longer sure that I lied?

7. Can't you produce the lie that you exposed?

no de digress

stick to the discussion
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Pat081: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
Hmmm mmm the thing pain you bro ódé and to b a ball boy in that club is better than to be top 11 in Nigeria club
busterr:

The most useless person in my extended family is better than your father.
Idiot
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by mayor1814: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
lexy2014:

what brought Saudi league into the discussion and how does it concern my comment and the points I raised?

U said its not competitive. That is y I'm schooling u regarding the competitiveness of MLS to the point of being ranked higher than Saudi league. Check ur post again.
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by mayor1814: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Shay u be or deh ni or you're just trying to be hopo nu?
What was the ranking of cr7's club before he joined? What is the ranking now?
Try dey get sense na cry

I think u are d one that is trying to be an oponu here. Simple explanation, u didn't get it. Anyway, where is Tapnaldo world cup knock out goal? Where is his world cup trophy? Where is his world cup "best player award?"

1 Like

Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by JasonNOTStatham: 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kano! stadium no even far from here smiley
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by lexy2014: 2:28am On Aug 30, 2023
mayor1814:

U said its not competitive. That is y I'm schooling u regarding the competitiveness of MLS to the point of being ranked higher than Saudi league. Check ur post again.

what brought Saudi league into the discussion and how does it concern my comment and the points I raised?

did you see saudi league in my post?
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by lexy2014: 4:23am On Aug 30, 2023
OJEEMAH:

OJEEMAH:

OJEEMAH:

I dropped screenshots to exposed your lies.

OJEEMAH:
you lied and got caught.

OJEEMAH:
You said it here. There’s no point lying about it.

wow. you really tried. you are a really good exposer. but after several posts, you still werent able to produce the lie you said you exposed. as an exposer of lies, is it possible to expose a lie that you cant produce?

meanwhile, can you use your lie exposing ability to determine if these are lies or true:

OJEEMAH:

OJEEMAH:
Re: Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. by Flows001(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2023
Abifarin16:

Where did CR7 club place on the ranking?

Al Nassr was formed in 1955, they should be dragging superiority with the likes of A.C Milan, Liverpool, Manchester City etc, who are their mates, not Inter Miami who came into existence barely FIVE YEARS ago.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams / Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) / RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.