Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Edo 2024 Face-Off: Obaseki Disbands Deputy Gov, Shaibu's Media Team - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2024 Face-Off: Obaseki Disbands Deputy Gov, Shaibu's Media Team (13662 Views)

He Will Need An Interpreter As Gov ā€“ Shaibu Shades PDP Candidate, Asue Ighodalo / We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone ā€“ APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu / I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2024 Face-Off: Obaseki Disbands Deputy Gov, Shaibu's Media Team by P24global: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
By political calculation, it's the turn of Edo central. Shuabu is fighting a dirty fight that will kill his political carrier. His boss will humble him.
Re: Edo 2024 Face-Off: Obaseki Disbands Deputy Gov, Shaibu's Media Team by Wizywiz(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
Babaibeji2020:
p
....who kill abobbi ooooošŸŽ¤šŸŽµšŸŽ¶šŸŽ¶
na Dem kill abobi ooo

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024 Face-Off: Obaseki Disbands Deputy Gov, Shaibu's Media Team by Cocolatti(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
aQUINandmore:
I want obaseki to be my sugar daddy.
I love you baby kiss kiss
With this your fallen breast?
Re: Edo 2024 Face-Off: Obaseki Disbands Deputy Gov, Shaibu's Media Team by ekhai(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
[quote author=Parachoko post=125426532]Nice One

Some Orchins were saying Shuaibu is very rugged and will retire Oshiobaba in Edo North and Edo in General. let's see if he will be able to survive the Onslaught from Obaseki.

Edo No be Lagos [/ IF YOU SELL YOUR BROTHER TO SOMEONE, THE BUYER WON'T TRUST YOU. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. DG SHUAIBU IS RECEIVING WOTOPOROUSLY FROM OBASEKI. KARMA IS REAL. LET THE MUSIC PLAY ON. THIS BISCUITS WILL REACH EVERYONE.
Re: Edo 2024 Face-Off: Obaseki Disbands Deputy Gov, Shaibu's Media Team by RealAlubarika(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
BALLOSKI:
If there's not growing demand for power to return to the central, Shuaibu could have cashed in on this popularity.

He practically embarrassed Oshomhole, his brother. Now he's lonely. I have no pity for him.

Obaseki no look like good man for face sef.

Popularity??, A deputy Governor that cannot even win his polling unit and ward. In the recent concluded general elections.

We rise by lifting others
Re: Edo 2024 Face-Off: Obaseki Disbands Deputy Gov, Shaibu's Media Team by YourGFsnatcher: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
aQUINandmore:
I want obaseki to be my sugar daddy.
I love you baby kiss kiss

I can connect you. Only if you are seruius. I don't work with unseruius girls
Re: Edo 2024 Face-Off: Obaseki Disbands Deputy Gov, Shaibu's Media Team by Chinjo2: 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
xjiggy:
Your statement shows you're an outsider. Shaibu is well known in the political sphere of Edo state. In short, Oshiomhole was his Godfather in politics. Obaseki was the relatively unknown in the equation. Oshiomhole brought both to power only for Shaibu (the Godson) to turn Judas and betray Oshiomhole because of Obaseki (the Ungrateful one). Let them fight. They are both Judas. Below is a pic of Shaibu (Nans President) presenting an award to Oshiomhole (then a Labour leader of textiles in Kaduna)
Oga I am a free born of Edo state and based in Benin.
I never said Shaibu is new to politics.
What I am saying is that Obaseki had the opportunity of doing away with Shaibu when they joined PDP because part of the agreement was that Obaseki should pick a deputy from mainstream PDP but he insisted on Shaibu. So at what point did Obaseki betrayed Shaibu?
Secondly, can Shaibu win Oshiomhole in any election in Auchi? The answer is no.
Re: Edo 2024 Face-Off: Obaseki Disbands Deputy Gov, Shaibu's Media Team by seunmsg(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
Edo no be Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024 Face-Off: Obaseki Disbands Deputy Gov, Shaibu's Media Team by Texs: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
MAKAPOLY:
There is something about this Obaseki that reeks of betrayal and politics with bitterness.

As for Shaibu, I know it will come to this, he didn't only bite the fingers that fed him but also burnt all bridges.

I know he will easily put the disbanded media guys on his personal payroll, but this time around, not for professional engagements but for inside job propaganda against his boss.

There is no betrayal in Gov. Obaseki, he is a typical Benin man and just one of the few remaining Nigerian who insist on fighting for the right thing. Oshomole started this game, he observed that, Mr Obaseki who served him quietly for 8 years as economic team leader without salary and thought he is a novices in politics.
Oshomole brought in Obaseki and Phillips as his deputy to control them in office and remove Obaseki to install Phillip his cousin if he Obaseki refuse his Oshomole godfather's order. He wanted to plant the assembly speaker and members to realize that objective, Phillips exposed him and sided with Obaseki. Phillips was right; how would you think Edo people will feel, to remove a Benin man and install his cousin/son/junior brother after he already served eight years? Furthermore, Phillips believed that, due to that singular act of support for Obaseki, it's his turn to be governor and Gov. Obaseki has to support him. Phillips is now asking Mr Obaseki to assume the role of a godfather and install/support him, a fundamental principle they both battled in Oshomole and other PDP grandees including Wike, Dan Orbil and co. This is the situation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDIG Tells Okuama Community To Desist From "Spreading Falsehood Against Okoloba" / Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium / Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.