Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT (21614 Views)

Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina / 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) / How Sen. Bukola Saraki Defeated His Father And Sent His Sister Out Of Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Jsucre(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2023
Mynd44:
If you add Rivers, Sokoto and Kaduna to this tally, the positions will stay similar too.

This is why a knowledge of statistics is important

And as I said once, you can lose the election in every state and still win the presidential election as long as the other candidates split the votes
correct đź’Ż. this is what some set of people don't know, anyways 2023 is their first time of participating in election.

4 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by AntiChristian: 7:36am On Aug 29, 2023
shocked
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2023
[quote author=taylor88 post=125428327][b]Defeated keh grin

Oga heaven and earth knows that Tinubu didn’t get upto 2,000 votes in the entire Rivers State

I can single handedly tell you no single person likes Tinubu in Rivers State not even Wike

Wike only did what he did so he can be on a safer side make Atiku no win show am shege
Shut upi... We are party conscious in Rivers state, we the people of Rivers PDP agreed on voting TINUBU because we felt agrieved... For justice and equity let power come back to South, and as you know that Pitovi is a feather
Weight to PBAT of AFRICA... Ovi is a minor in Nigeria politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by georgeakins: 7:38am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Defeated keh grin

Oga heaven and earth knows that Tinubu didn’t get upto 2,000 votes in the entire Rivers State

I can single handedly tell you no single person likes Tinubu in Rivers State not even Wike

Wike only did what he did so he can be on a safer side make Atiku no win show am shege

Bastards

Obi go contest tire!
He can never be president

7 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Unperturbedpota: 7:39am On Aug 29, 2023
[quote author=PortHarcourtcit post=125431555][/quote]

Seun mynd44 obinoscopy Dominique nlfmod
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by franchasofficia: 7:39am On Aug 29, 2023
Throwback:
There you have it.

Is this why the losers have been fighting tooth and nail to have their greatest albatross disqualified by insisting even against the positive confirmation by the authorities, that what they claim as false must remain false, even when all evidence points to the contrary?

The below results are even further buttressed by the fact that only Tinubu won up to 3 regions out of 6.

Only Tinubu won a region outside of his own half of the country. Tinubu won NorthWest and North Central.

Atiku won no Southern region. Obi also did not win any Northern region.

Na Atiku I shame for pass.

After 7 attempts of being involved in presidential campaigns either as a party aspirant in 1992, 2010 and 2014, successful running mate in 1999 and 2003, unsuccessful candidate in 2007, 2019 and 2023, he still failed on his 8th and final attempt to forge a pathway to presidential victory.

This is what Tinubu achieved on his 1st attempt with pure political calculations.

Obi's body count of losses is now 2. 1st as an unsuccessful running mate in 2019, 2nd as a 3rd place loser in 2023 and soon to be totally zeroed due to disqualification by reason of illegitimate candidacy of a party he did not belong to.

Every right thinking human being knew Tinubu did not win the election.

To start with, the margin Obi used to win Tinubu in Lagos alone was more than 400,000 votes but APC and INEC manipulated and reduced the margin drastically to make it insignificant.

Obi won Rivers state landslide, Wike changed the entire result for Tinubu and Nigerians are here hailing open criminality done in Rivers.

Obi won Benue and Plateau with great margins, INEC did the same magic.

Obi got more than 25% in Borno State, APC and INEC changed it.

May God and nature reward all of you who celebrate this open robbery and cheating that INEC, APC and federal government did to Obi, and may Tinubu regime never succeed, may it continue to be chaos and troubles upon troubles if Obi was cheated by INEC and FG, but if Tinubu truly won, may you all flourish and may Tinubu regime flourish too.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by NotProphet: 7:39am On Aug 29, 2023
Throwback:

Very correct!

As long as the race is more than 2-way, say it is a 3-way or 4-way race like it happened with the last presidential election, a candidate who did not win any state can still come up with the highest vote tally of all, and still get the required 25% in 2/3 of the whole country.

Atiku won many states in the North but Tinubu gave him a very close marking in all those states, while wining many Northern states himself.

Obi was almost non-existent in any Northern Muslim state.
now u can admit religion played a part.
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Boyooosa(m): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2023
Mynd44:
If you add Rivers, Sokoto and Kaduna to this tally, the positions will stay similar too.

This is why a knowledge of statistics is important

And as I said once, you can lose the election in every state and still win the presidential election as long as the other candidates split the votes

No you can't
The law states that, to emerge as the winner, you must win in not less than two third states (25) of the country
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by zubby4567(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2023
He win and he begging tribunal not to put peter obi for rerun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Ashirioluwa: 7:41am On Aug 29, 2023
Throwback:
There you have it.

Is this why the losers have been fighting tooth and nail to have their greatest albatross disqualified by insisting even against the positive confirmation by the authorities, that what they claim as false must remain false, even when all evidence points to the contrary?

The below results are even further buttressed by the fact that only Tinubu won up to 3 regions out of 6.

Only Tinubu won a region outside of his own half of the country. Tinubu won NorthWest and North Central.

After 7 attempts of being involved in presidential campaigns either as a party aspirant in 1992, 2010 and 2014, successful running mate in 1999 and 2003, unsuccessful candidate in 2007, 2019 and 2023, he still failed on his 8th and final attempt to forge a pathway to presidential victory.

This is what Tinubu achieved on his 1st attempt with pure political calculations.

Obi's body count of losses is now 2. 1st as an unsuccessful running mate in 2019, 2nd as a 3rd place loser in 2023 and soon to be totally zeroed due to disqualification by reason of illegitimate candidacy of a party he did not belong to.

Get your facts correct, Atiku has only had six unsuccessful attempts, not seven - 1993, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2019, and 2023
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by ejimatic: 7:44am On Aug 29, 2023
Throwback:
There you have it.

Obi got 2800 votes in Kano and never won North East ,North West and North Central.Yet he claimed he should be declared winner in the election. How reasonable is that?
Peter Obi himself knows he cannot win any presidential election in Nigeria!
My question is if INEC results are fake,where are the original results on which Obi or Atiku will be declared winner? Did they present any at the AC?
It is clear that petitions of Obi and Atiku are just academic exercises for record purposes

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Belafonte(m): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Jagaban!

I dedicate “Kelegbemegbe” (Know Your Mate) by Adekunle Gold to him. Great jam!

Baba jam leleyi na. You sabi beta tin. We should be friends in real life omoiya mi grin grin. Ogogoro no be vodka true true

3 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Sheggy13(m): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Akwa ibom dat his wife hails from?

if d thinking part of ur brain functions well at all, dat akwa ibom result alone should inform u dat u either need a brain upgrade or total change...

buh wat can I say?
na u get ur brain!
cool

So you think Obi's wife is a stronger political factor in Akwa Ibom than the then incumbent governor, Udom Emmanuel and other PDP bigwigs in the state, and also not forgetting the fact that Akwa Ibom has always been a traditional PDP state? Was it also INEC that rigged for Atiku in Akwa Ibom to win the state by 44%? I thought INEC only rigged for Tinubu according to you Obidients.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by aswani(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2023
franchasofficia:

To start with, the margin Obi used to win Tinubu in Lagos alone was more than 400,000 votes but APC and INEC manipulated and reduced the margin drastically to make it insignificant.

I genuinely hope you have an answer for me because none of the people making this claim previously have been able to.

If President Tinubu is so powerful that he could have reduced the margin of votes drastically in Lagos state, why didn't he just reduce it up to the point that he would have won?

You and I know if President Tinubu had been declared winner in Lagos state, even you Obidients wouldn't have batted an eyelid.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Belafonte(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:

So you as mod that’s supposed to be neutral has been an undercover partisan

Wonderful

No wonder you dey fly like pigeon wey no get papa come delete any post that’s against APC

Stop crying bro. Campaign and election season are over. Get used to President Bulaba

5 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by yemmit90: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Defeated keh grin

Bastards

Who tell you that, people can be laughing with you and at the same time do another thing at polling units. Since election is secret ballot, you can never tell who each person voted for.

These guys has money, influence and mobilizers. Quite alot of voters has collected bribes behind withiout you knowing. I have been to polling units different times before , so i know how things works. Besides, you don't expect thousands or millions of those whose families immensely benefited from existing system to vote Obi. They will only follow you with the trend and do their wish at the polls.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by ada9ja(f): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2023
Throwback:
There you have it.

See beer parlour analysis

Go and take ur pills...before you Throwdown

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Allisgud: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2023
Throwback:
There you have it.

for me obi is the hero of all,of which tinubu in his secret would have asked the google what is obi using to gain this much love,a person people where tagging stingy,but everybody wants him,it will tell him commot body from him side that man carry grace
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by CHIATECH: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2023
TRUTH! I never supported BAT on the account of age. But he actually worn! Our volatile system where the poor are remoted with zero resistance favoured him. He left the big polling units in Lagos, fct for the Learners and strategized for a model called " small x many = majority". Everyone plus foreign eyes focused on big zones! BAT is too smart politically. Obi gave a good trial but note that this is PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION in NIGERIA in AFRICA; Obi is a work in progress! He will rule one day. Our dear country Nigeria is in a critical point at the moment, anyone who loves the nation truely should borrow mind from GEJ in 2015. Let's unite to come back later! You are a Nigerian and nothing changes for now. Whether Zoo or forest, NIGERIA is the only country we have for now.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Allisgud: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2023
Throwback:
There you have it.

for me obi is the hero of all,of which tinubu in his secret would have asked the google what is obi using to gain this much love,a person people where tagging stingy,but everybody wants him,it will tell him commot body from him side that man carry grace grin
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Onogiede(m): 7:47am On Aug 29, 2023
Throwback:

Wide margin like how he was stuck on 1% in many Northern Muslim state?

Even Obi is not as delusional as his supporting mob of zombies.

The whole world know Obi is a joker.

I expect the tribunal to totally disqualify him and take away even the 6m votes he got as an illegitimate candidate of Labour Party.

all these are APC statistics report results but the real field results is far higher than this,.. devilish APC
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Sheggy13(m): 7:48am On Aug 29, 2023
aswani:

I genuinely hope you have an answer for me because none of the people making this claim previously have been able to.

If President Tinubu is so powerful that he could have reduced the margin of votes drastically in Lagos state, why didn't he just reduce it up to the point that he would have won?

You and I know if President Tinubu had been declared winner in Lagos state, even you Obidients wouldn't have batted an eyelid.

Those people are extremely delusional. They're shouting Tinubu rigged in Lagos to reduce the margin of loss to Obi. If indeed Tinubu has such power to rig, why didn't he rig to win outrightly in his own home state, Lagos?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by georgeakins: 7:48am On Aug 29, 2023
ValarDoharis:
This is INEC fraudulent result by allowing rigging, not the authentic results.

Tribunal is close to delivering judgement.
Same way you guys were wrong that Obi will not win a single state in the North, same way you'll be wrong when the tribunal declares Obi the winner

Obi go contest tire, just like Atiku.
He can never be president, except on Twitter

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Incognito403: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:

So you as mod that’s supposed to be neutral has been an undercover partisan

Wonderful

No wonder you dey fly like pigeon wey no get papa come delete any post that’s against APC
Where's the partisanship in his post?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case / Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame / Aggrieved PDP Reps Member-elect Write President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.