Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT (21612 Views)

Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina / 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) / How Sen. Bukola Saraki Defeated His Father And Sent His Sister Out Of Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by CoolAmbience(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Defeated keh grin

Oga heaven and earth knows that Tinubu didn’t get upto 2,000 votes in the entire Rivers State

And those 2,000 votes are from Yorubas in PH

I can single handedly tell you no single person likes Tinubu in Rivers State not even Wike

Wike only did what he did so he can be on a safer side make Atiku no win show am shege

Bastards

First of all, there are much more than 100,000 people from the Southwest residing in Rivers. Go to multinational companies, Banks etc, you will understand what I am saying.

So, your 2,000 figure makes no sense at all. Secondly, what makes you think that voting for Tinubu is subject to tribe. What has it got to do with being Yoruba or not being Yoruba.
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Throwback: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
LatentEnergy007:
I swear if foolishness was a name, you throwback is one to answer such. I only have just one question for you, why was the presidential portal blocked? What were they afraid of? Why was only the presidential result collated manually? Why were they voter intimidation in Apc strongholds especially Lagos state? Why was the result declared in the middle of the night when the whole nation was asleep? You are a FOOL. Yorubas have always been known to be BETRAYALS right from the time of Awolowo. BAASTARDS.

Lamentation of a loser who lost to Yorubas.

If the result collation was ready in the middle of the night as the nonstop exercise that it was, the declaration should have been delayed till you were awake and having breakfast to please you and your fellow losers?

Like there has been no daylight since then for your to wreck anarchy as a loser and be shot dead like it happened in America at the Congress?

Why was there voter intimidation in the SouthEast against those not willing to vote Obi?

Why was there supporters intimidation all over social media just because they did not align with the zombie mob?

Intimidation is intimidation regardless of how or when it is done.

You lost and you got served.

Eat your breakfast.

3 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by kunleiky(m): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
These delusional APC people should be counting achievement and proving doubters wrong about their principals, instead they are basking in the euphoria of abracadabra statistics. SMH
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Fearyourcreator: 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Defeated keh grin

Oga heaven and earth knows that Tinubu didn’t get upto 2,000 votes in the entire Rivers State

I can single handedly tell you no single person likes Tinubu in Rivers State not even Wike

Wike only did what he did so he can be on a safer side make Atiku no win show am shege

Bastards
You don finally run mad

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by kunleham(m): 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Defeated keh grin

Bastards
See how you contradicted yourself! No single person loves Tinubu, yet he got 2000 votes from Yorubas.
Is God not wonderful?
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
Mynd44:
If you add Rivers, Sokoto and Kaduna to this tally, the positions will stay similar too.

This is why a knowledge of statistics is important

And as I said once, you can lose the election in every state and still win the presidential election as long as the other candidates split the votes
True
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by peculiar2233: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Senseless writeup from senseless individual
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by peculiar2233: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Throwback:

Wide margin like how he was stuck on 1% in many Northern Muslim state?

Even Obi is not as delusional as his supporting mob of zombies.

The whole world know Obi is a joker.

I expect the tribunal to totally disqualify him and take away even the 6m votes he got as an illegitimate candidate of Labour Party.

You go cry tire.. keep crying blood oloriburuku
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by charllybus: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
SOME PEOPLE NEVER STILL GET SENSE AT ALL!!!
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
BREYZ:

This bias mod, you are one of the reasons many have left nairaland and more are still leaving. You people have rendered the forum useless with your greed and tribalistic tendencies which you do with reckless abandone.
All these silly talk because someone stated his opinion!. Grow up boy!

Everyone has right to their opinion. Have respect!
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by okewumi: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Throwback:
There you have it.

Is this why the losers have been fighting tooth and nail to have their greatest albatross disqualified by insisting even against the positive confirmation by the authorities, that what they claim as false must remain false, even when all evidence points to the contrary?

The below results are even further buttressed by the fact that only Tinubu won up to 3 regions out of 6.

Only Tinubu won a region outside of his own half of the country. Tinubu won NorthWest and North Central.

Atiku won no Southern region. Obi also did not win any Northern region.

Na Atiku I shame for pass.

After 7 attempts of being involved in presidential campaigns either as a party aspirant in 1992, 2010 and 2014, successful running mate in 1999 and 2003, unsuccessful candidate in 2007, 2019 and 2023, he still failed on his 8th and final attempt to forge a pathway to presidential victory.

This is what Tinubu achieved on his 1st attempt with pure political calculations.

Obi's body count of losses is now 2. 1st as an unsuccessful running mate in 2019, 2nd as a 3rd place loser in 2023 and soon to be totally zeroed due to disqualification by reason of illegitimate candidacy of a party he did not belong to.

Op. You don't need to disturb yourself l thought Hausa were our greatest enemy before but l have seen the greatest enemy yoruba has is SE. We want to thank them with their comment on social media. and our unborn children must hear the story of this election
As a Christian, l campaign and voted for Obi in lagos. Lagosian working class youths are dominated by Christian because of education while yoruba Muslims dominate business. We felt uncomfortable with idea of Muslim _Muslim ticket to vote against Apc.

OBI won lagos and we were happy that he will rule. The next thing was for igbo to carry ipob flag to ikeja siging " Na we own Lagos . If kwankwaso party win lagos, Aboki will never do such. This people are too lousy !!. My neighbour from anambra came to knock door again that Na we get lagos now ooo. grin. Shuuuuu

We started campaigning on different platform that Apc must win governorship election in lagos since they have said LABOUR party is igbo party.

Wait for 2027 election and you will see how Tinubu will win lagos. They are betrayers and never will never rule this country. Our father told us how they face yoruba land during Biafra instead to face North, we will tell our children thr kind of hate they have for us. Tafawa balewa have said it all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by BREYZ: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
pineed:

All these silly talk because someone stated his opinion!. Grow up boy!

Everyone has right to their opinion. Have respect!

Who is this slowpoke?
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Afolue(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
Pure analysis.

Very logical.

Straight forward

& common sense

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Boyooosa(m): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Throwback:

Yes you can.

You only need to have the highest votes of all the contestants, even if you did not win any particular state or geopolitical zone. As long as you play a strong 2nd or 3rd to all the other different candidates who secured 1st, your own total votes can be the highest.

Secondly, to meet the requirement of national spread, you need to have a minimum of 25% in 2/3 of (all states and FCT). All states and FCT is 37 federation units, so getting at least 25% in 25 federation units will surpass the 2/3 mark.

You are right....
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by fareed69(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Na, INEC rigged the election for him. Lets see how he will perform if he is even allowed in the rerun

Continue wailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by fareed69(m): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
Atm99:

Every reasonable Nigerian know that the Election was Rigged. Know this and know Peace.

Continue to wail.
100 days don come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by fareed69(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
[quote author=Successlane post=125434657][/quote]

Okay

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by fareed69(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
JetApartment:

The way you carry Tinubu matter for head like gala and even doing it for free is not good for your health, You will be one of those that will have hypertension when the courts booth him out of Aso Rock...he will make an unfortunate history of being the first sitting President in Nigeria to be dethroned.

Your tears will be very sweet.

Okay

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by 7lives: 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
correctguy101:

WTH,

We know the old thief passed through another hole when the olodo opposition and their goons were waiting at the presupposed stronghold to ambush him.

They don't know the ancestor is wiser in the ways of the street more than them.

More noise in Lagos and everyone distracted and focused on that location and even celebrating their mediocre assault only to eat defeat when Baba shows his hand.

A true Jagaban if you ask me...

Agere oba ilu.
Ologbojo oba egungun.
Tinubu okunrin, takun takun, l'ode Iremaje.
Iye ni won a ma wo, won o to eye ri.
Tinubu agba juggernaut, God bless Mr President.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by correctguy101(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
7lives:

Agere oba ilu.
Ologbojo oba egungun.
Tinubu okunrin, takun takun, l'ode Iremaje.
Iye ni won a ma wo, won o to eye ri.
Tinubu agba juggernaut, God bless Mr President.

Why you come dey do incantation on my head.

Goan sleep jor.. cheesy
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by loffyloffy: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
CoolAmbience:

First of all, there are much more than 100,000 people from the Southwest residing in Rivers. Go to multinational companies, Banks etc, you will understand what I am saying.

So, your 2,000 figure makes no sense at all. Secondly, what makes you think that voting for Tinubu is subject to tribe. What has it got to do with being Yoruba or not being Yoruba.

You should have just asked him if Asari Dokubo is yoruba, or he and his people no vote?

Many of this ignoramus thinks rivers state is just PH.

They keep assuming that everybody thinks like them.

There many none yorubas in rivers state that voted BAT..

Though I dont believe he won the state, but he wasn't too far behind Obi
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Occurstaem(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
LatentEnergy007:
I swear if foolishness was a name, you throwback is one to answer such. I only have just one question for you, why was the presidential portal blocked? What were they afraid of? Why was only the presidential result collated manually? Why were they voter intimidation in Apc strongholds especially Lagos state? Why was the result declared in the middle of the night when the whole nation was asleep? You are a FOOL. Yorubas have always been known to be BETRAYALS right from the time of Awolowo. BAASTARDS.
You accused Yoruba of being betrayal without proving it. You failed to substantiate your claim. Don't worry, I will show how Igbos are the greatest betrayal of all time.

Just like at Independence, Awolowo offered a joint government between the AG and NCNC, with Azikiwe as Prime Minister and Awo as Finance Minister. Awolowo and Azikiwe "were still negotiating" when it was announced that Azikiwe would be President in a coalition with NPC of the North. The East then collaborated in destroying the West and sending Awolowo and his lieutenants to jail! The fact is there.

What of the 1965 elections which the West (Yoruba) and the East (Igbo) agreed to boycott? They met all night and reached agreement at about 3am on the day of the election. In the morning, while the Yoruba (West) boycotted the election, the Igbo (East) went ahead to vote.

Also after the 1979 elections, Yoruba (UPN) and Igbo (APP) leaders were still at the negotiating table for a coalition when to their surprise, an announcement was heard that the Igbo (APP) had agreed to a coalition with the North (NPN).

Then after the 1983 elections, 1979 repeated itself. Not giving up, Awolowo reached out to Azikiwe again for cooperation. Talks started and they met in Benin where Awolowo pleaded passionately that only a collaboration between the Igbo and the Yoruba could save Nigeria. They didn't reach agreement but promised to meet again. Before the next meeting, the Igbo had again teamed up with the North.
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by adekolaelect(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
ValarDoharis:
This is INEC fraudulent result by allowing rigging, not the authentic results.

Tribunal is close to delivering judgement.
Same way you guys were wrong that Obi will not win a single state in the North, same way you'll be wrong when the tribunal declares Obi the winner
Obiniphoros symptoms has entered this one's body. You are claiming presidency for Obi who could not get VP.
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by CoolAmbience(m): 8:02am On Aug 31, 2023
loffyloffy:

You should have just asked him if Asari Dokubo is yoruba, or he and his people no vote?

You are very balanced in your judgement. I must commend you. You are my kind of person when it comes to sense of judgement. I like to keep it balanced.

Abi o, dem don forget say Asari and his people no be Yoruba....

Na true, Tinubu no win Rivers. Me sef no fit believe that kind thing....but at the end of the day na their blood brother, Wike, carry Rivers dash Tinubu.

So, dem no need to vex for Tinubu. Wike use Rivers take buy FCT Ministerial appointment.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by CoolAmbience(m): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2023
loffyloffy:

Very balanced judgement.

Na their blood brother, Wike, carry Rivers dash Tinubu. E use them take buy FCT Ministerial appointment. No be Tinubu fault na...

You dey mind them, dem no remember say Asari no be Yoruba...

Everybody no say Tinubu no win Rivers....na dem still dash am the Rivers.
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Lovecars501(m): 8:25am On Aug 31, 2023
watersideboys:

Dedicated to all the christians they killed in the North.it will be there forever
What happened in the North?
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by lexylaw40: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Building Sealed By EFCC In Wuse 2 Abuja Is Not GTB Property / Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD / Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.