Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT (21611 Views)

Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina / 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) / How Sen. Bukola Saraki Defeated His Father And Sent His Sister Out Of Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by darelar(m): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Defeated keh grin

Oga heaven and earth knows that Tinubu didn’t get upto 2,000 votes in the entire Rivers State

I can single handedly tell you no single person likes Tinubu in Rivers State not even Wike

Wike only did what he did so he can be on a safer side make Atiku no win show am shege

Bastards

Haba you mean the Yoruba, Hausa and other tribe's in River State didn't vote for Tinubu? Did you know the population of Yoruba in River State? Are you me that no Igbo person voted for Tinubu in River State? Anyway it's not new that a looser will always have excuse. A student that failed exam will complain about the teacher that that he/she hate .

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Stanweezy(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2023
BREYZ:

This bias mod, you are one of the reasons many have left nairaland and more are still leaving. You people have rendered the forum useless with your greed and tribalistic tendencies which you do with reckless abandone.

I tire ooo, I'm surprised to see him reply to this thread, are u sure he isn't the one that posted that with another moniker.

Mynd44 I will advise u to use another moniker to air out ur mind the way it suits u but use ur known moniker in neutrality

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2023
Sheggy13:

So you think Obi's wife is a stronger political factor in Akwa Ibom than the then incumbent governor, Udom Emmanuel and other PDP bigwigs in the state, and also not forgetting the fact that Akwa Ibom has always been a traditional PDP state? Was it also INEC that rigged for Atiku in Akwa Ibom to win the state by 44%? I thought INEC only rigged for Tinubu according to you Obidients.
Relax!

we are still in court, no need hyperventilating 4 d now!
cool
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by xperiencelove(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Defeated keh grin

Oga heaven and earth knows that Tinubu didn’t get upto 2,000 votes in the entire Rivers State

I can single handedly tell you no single person likes Tinubu in Rivers State not even Wike

Wike only did what he did so he can be on a safer side make Atiku no win show am shege

Bastards

Calm down. When it comes to election that is more than 2 man race, results is always somehow. In school, you will see someone that came second in almost all the departments won SUG presidential election.
Same thing happened this election. Someone came second in Lagos, Osun, FCT and Kano but have the highest votes when you combined the four states results.
Meanwhile, everyone is greedy so coalition couldn't happen before the election.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Rotji(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2023
There was no way they could rig those places, and they made up for these losses by rigging the heck out of the other states

If Tinubu can rig Rivers and Benue imagine what they could have done in the others especially those MW & NE states. They rigged them mercilessly
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by discusant: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2023
Throwback:
There you have it.

Is this why the losers have been fighting tooth and nail to have their greatest albatross disqualified by insisting even against the positive confirmation by the authorities, that what they claim as false must remain false, even when all evidence points to the contrary?

The below results are even further buttressed by the fact that only Tinubu won up to 3 regions out of 6.

Only Tinubu won a region outside of his own half of the country. Tinubu won NorthWest and North Central.

Atiku won no Southern region. Obi also did not win any Northern region.

Na Atiku I shame for pass.

After 7 attempts of being involved in presidential campaigns either as a party aspirant in 1992, 2010 and 2014, successful running mate in 1999 and 2003, unsuccessful candidate in 2007, 2019 and 2023, he still failed on his 8th and final attempt to forge a pathway to presidential victory.

This is what Tinubu achieved on his 1st attempt with pure political calculations.

Obi's body count of losses is now 2. 1st as an unsuccessful running mate in 2019, 2nd as a 3rd place loser in 2023 and soon to be totally zeroed due to disqualification by reason of illegitimate candidacy of a party he did not belong to.

Figments of imagination.
Fact is that Tinubu never won the last presidential election in Nigeria.
Why did INEC upturn Electoral Act of 2022, if not to falsify vote results to appoint Bola Tinubu of APC as president of Nigeria?
If wishes were horses, you beggar would ride.
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by georgeakins: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2023
watersideboys:
Cry all you want. It's the court that will decide Tinubus fate finally. Cocaine cheater

Obi go contest tire!
He can never be president except in biafla

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Atm99(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2023
Mynd44:
If you add Rivers, Sokoto and Kaduna to this tally, the positions will stay similar too.

This is why a knowledge of statistics is important

And as I said once, you can lose the election in every state and still win the presidential election as long as the other candidates split the votes

Every reasonable Nigerian know that the Election was Rigged. Know this and know Peace.
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by franchasofficia: 7:57am On Aug 29, 2023
aswani:

I genuinely hope you have an answer for me because none of the people making this claim previously have been able to.

If President Tinubu is so powerful that he could have reduced the margin of votes drastically in Lagos state, why didn't he just reduce it up to the point that he would have won?

You and I know if President Tinubu had been declared winner in Lagos state, even you Obidients wouldn't have batted an eyelid.
Bro listen, my own polling unit was changed.

I voted, stayed and counted all the 3 PU's in my estate and copied their results before going back home, alas, on iREV, it was changed, only one of the PU's result remained the same and that was the PU with the least total vote cast.

This is no secret

A very close family member was the person in charge of representing LP at LGA collation center, they ditched the real results and was recording a fabricated result, he raised alarm, some APC thugs there warned him that if he dare again that he will be dealt with mercilessly, he continued before three Police officers came to him and warned him not to cause any chaos at the collation center or else that he will be picked. He told them that but the results they are recording for LP is not correct, the Police officers told him that he ought to know that's politics, and that this state Lagos is APC's stronghold. He had to walk away angrily.

Please don't act ignorant of these things. The margin was so wide, reason Lagos APC, Sanwo-olu and co went mad during the Gubernatorial election to stop what happened during presidential

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by georgeakins: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2023
Germi9:

How many northern states are in nigeria?
This is why they decieve you people, know your country you no gree or do you think obi and atiku are fools to have headed to the tribunal? LOL my brother use your head to think

Na today Obi and Atiku don dey go tribunal?
Atiku don go tire.
Obi go contest tire, he go go tribunal tire!l
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by optimusprime2(m): 8:03am On Aug 29, 2023
Throwback:
There you have it.

Is this why the losers have been fighting tooth and nail to have their greatest albatross disqualified by insisting even against the positive confirmation by the authorities, that what they claim as false must remain false, even when all evidence points to the contrary?

The below results are even further buttressed by the fact that only Tinubu won up to 3 regions out of 6.

Only Tinubu won a region outside of his own half of the country. Tinubu won NorthWest and North Central.

After 7 attempts of being involved in presidential campaigns either as a party aspirant in 1992, 2010 and 2014, successful running mate in 1999 and 2003, unsuccessful candidate in 2007, 2019 and 2023, he still failed on his 8th and final attempt to forge a pathway to presidential victory.

This is what Tinubu achieved on his 1st attempt with pure political calculations.

Obi's body count of losses is now 2. 1st as an unsuccessful running mate in 2019, 2nd as a 3rd place loser in 2023 and soon to be totally zeroed due to disqualification by reason of illegitimate candidacy of a party he did not belong to.

Chairman abeg no vex o, but if you want me to teach you statistics I can fix a program for you very easily...

Secondly Enough time has passed for this case to have been analysed properly; A quick example

B.A.T won in 12 states without FCT= 12
Peter Obi won 11 + the FCT... It has been established that he clearly won Port-Harcourt, so if Port-Harcourt is added Peter obi would have 12 states + the FCT... =12 + FCT

Assuming that was the Case (Which was not) you do realize constitutionally there was no winner yet??

So one thing remains clear asides the fact that INEC is a total scam... How did B.A.T win??

Just for your information;
A Professor in Maths and Statistics has already done the calculations of what you were trying to explain and PO had the numbers...
All Eyes are on the Judiciary, e get why...
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Easylife1234: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2023
Tinubu the man in Charge
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Easylife1234: 8:08am On Aug 29, 2023
Tinubu the man in Charge of Nigeria
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Gandrova: 8:11am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Defeated keh grin

Bastards
But is Wike a fool?
That's political calculation be that.
Wiked Wike is the winner of the election based on his portfolio given to him.
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by omoyeni37: 8:12am On Aug 29, 2023
franchasofficia:

Every right thinking human being knew Tinubu did not win the election.

To start with, the margin Obi used to win Tinubu in Lagos alone was more than 400,000 votes but APC and INEC manipulated and reduced the margin drastically to make it insignificant.

Obi won Rivers state landslide, Wike changed the entire result for Tinubu and Nigerians are here hailing open criminality done in Rivers.

Obi won Benue and Plateau with great margins, INEC did the same magic.

Obi got more than 25% in Borno State, APC and INEC changed it.

May God and nature reward all of you who celebrate this open robbery and cheating that INEC, APC and federal government did to Obi, and may Tinubu regime never succeed, may it continue to be chaos and troubles upon troubles if Obi was cheated by INEC and FG, but if Tinubu truly won, may you all flourish and may Tinubu regime flourish too.
Alaye, tinubu won the election fair and square.
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Willie2015: 8:13am On Aug 29, 2023
Mynd44:
If you add Rivers, Sokoto and Kaduna to this tally, the positions will stay similar too.

And as I said once, you can lose the election in every state and still win the presidential election as long as the other candidates split the votes

In American election...
U employ analysts to figure out your path to the Presidency...
Dats what Tinubu worked on...
I am damn sure he consulted the same firm that
assisted Obama campaign to fine tune this strategy... cheesy
Atiku path got missing with the Northern Gov with Apc
Obi has no path to the Presidency... grin

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Stephench: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2023
Throwback:
There you have it.

Is Obi from South South?
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by NOwazobia: 8:19am On Aug 29, 2023
We know how he did it, that is why even when his family celebrated his victory, it was done in close door.

It was the first time in the history of Nigeria Democracy that an electoral victory plunge Nigeria into mourning.

Even till this point, within and outside Nigeria, Tinubu is not respected.

A little disagreement between the president and other country, his crooked victory is the first thing that is mentioned.

Buhari, as bad as he was, he has more honor among his country men than Tinubu.

I have no single regard for the Crooked Coven drug master in Aso rock, and I will never hold brief for him.

It was better that this country was without a leader, than for Tinubu to be selected.

I have stop giving alms to the northern folks spread everywhere in the south. I have no sympathy left for them.
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Tzar(m): 8:20am On Aug 29, 2023
So what was the Labour Party agents doing signing the polling unit results? And if they didn’t sign the results, why has LP & PDP not proved this in court?! Instead they chose to use means other than fake results in court?
It is this outlandish and unsubstantiated claims that make nobody take you people serious!

taylor88:
Defeated keh grin

Bastards

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by chatinent: 8:21am On Aug 29, 2023
Mynd44:

You must win in two-thirds of the state to become victorious whether votes are shared or not.
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by easzypeaszy(m): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Defeated keh grin

Bastards
You no kukuma get senseee
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Abifarin16: 8:23am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:

So you as mod that’s supposed to be neutral has been an undercover partisan

Wonderful

No wonder you dey fly like pigeon wey no get papa come delete any post that’s against APC

He is just enlightening people. IMO

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by victorazy(m): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Defeated keh grin

Bastards

Your very very correct.
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by faebenezer5star: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Defeated keh grin

And those 2,000 votes are from Yorubas in PH

Bastards
yeah everyone knows but the cowards in this country outnumbered the brave ones in ratio 1 against 1,000,000. So we are all bastards in this country including Inec chairman.

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Exceed15: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2023
Ok he defeated them abi to now plunge the people that voted him into pains, sufferings which increases number of poor people. Of what use is winning election to become a calamity?
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by Kingspin(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2023
There is no how,
Tinubu should go and thank INEC Yabuku, not the people or God Almighty
Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by MrBONE2(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2023
Mynd44:

Yeah you are damn right grin

Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by blaise26abj(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2023
Throwback:

Very correct!

As long as the race is more than 2-way, say it is a 3-way or 4-way race like it happened with the last presidential election, a candidate who did not win any state can still come up with the highest vote tally of all, and still get the required 25% in 2/3 of the whole country.

Atiku won many states in the North but Tinubu gave him a very close marking in all those states, while wining many Northern states himself.

Obi was almost non-existent in any Northern Muslim state.

Before the elections I travelled to 3 northern states and I knew immediately that Obi would lose . I voted for him regardless for my conscience .

LP had zero structures in the core northern states . It was just PDP and APC I just Dey see . Even in remote villages . There was no way Obi could penetrate those places with LP .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua / How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos / Building Sealed By EFCC In Wuse 2 Abuja Is Not GTB Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.