Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Some People Should Not Have Access To Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some People Should Not Have Access To Social Media (309 Views)

Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? / My Nลซde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Should Not Have Access To Social Media by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 29, 2023
I do go on Instagram, Facebook , tiktok or whatever. Some videos or short clips or whatever are funny, entertaining and educative. Now everyone has access to social media, the content some upload on social media is just plain embarrassing.
Some people are talking nonsense or are doing rubbish just to trend or chase clout. You know yourselves, It is not by force to get famous or get likes. Do not embarrass yourself for a lifetime for a short period of fame. You may forget but the videos or clips or the live show you did 5 years or 20 years ago will remain on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Should Not Have Access To Social Media by Sonnobax15(m): 4:57am On Aug 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
You never see anything yet....

Go to Tiktok and see how rotten this generation of ours have become..

I still dey imagine wetin motivate me to download that app for my phone until the very day wey the scales fall from my eyes wey I uninstall am.

3 Likes

Re: Some People Should Not Have Access To Social Media by Vinnie2000(m): 5:19am On Aug 29, 2023
Too many JUNK content online, in Nigeria. ๐Ÿ™

There is one Guy that wear Wigs, that receives a Call from his GF
And she says Stuffs like 'Ur Preek too Big, We must Fcvk 20 rounds next time,'.๐Ÿ˜•

Abi is it Nosa Rex and his Big Yanch Girls Skits.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’

As someone said 'Anytime I watch Skits online, my chances of making heaven get Lower'. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜€

1 Like

Re: Some People Should Not Have Access To Social Media by TimT: 5:38am On Aug 29, 2023
What you call embarrassing, boring and/or for chasing clout, is what others are enjoying and are "clicking" to watch more thereby giving the content creators more money.....

This is internet generation where those things done in hidden in the past can easily be recorded and brought to public nowadays...
Re: Some People Should Not Have Access To Social Media by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2023
I'm glad I'm not on those social media platforms that the op mentioned above because being an introvert, I'd have been addicted to them.

YouTube, WhatsApp, and nairaland are the only things that keep me entertained.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

"What's Your Life-line" / Iphone X 256g For Sale / Donโ€™t Marry Women Who Canโ€™t Give You Monthly Allowance- Daddy Freeze Urges Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.