Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West (15031 Views)

Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 / Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by kettykin: 1:51am On Nov 28, 2017
Please how true is this. Bankyw marries from Edo.
Soyinka son marries from IMO. Obasanjo son marries from ebonyi and millions of Yoruba guys are marrying outside Yoruba land .like the guy from ekiti doing honey moon with an English woman , pix to be posted later.

Who will marry the millions of Yoruba ladies roaming the street in search of spouses.

Will they end up as baby mamas or die spouse less or will they government and Church allow polygamy for some time.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by kettykin: 2:01am On Nov 28, 2017
Question for Yoruba men, if you run away from marrying your sisters whom do you expect to marry them?
Charity begins at home but the Charity of a Yoruba man is starting from his neighbors home.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by TRAPP(m): 2:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Yoruba ladies are not on the list of those searching for spouse in Nigeria.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by kettykin: 2:13am On Nov 28, 2017
TRAPP:
Yoruba ladies are not on the list of those searching for spouse in Nigeria.
so who is marrying them because statistics shows a lot of Yoruba men marry outside.
5 out of every 10 Yoruba women I have seen are husbandless with bastard children. While the men overlook them and seek for love outside.

12 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by madone: 2:45am On Nov 28, 2017
The fear of cele girls wil first make u fear Yoruba girls.they know all the spiritual houses and spoil you with sex.after chopping all that is supposedly meant for marriage its better to seek south ir east for fresh bite na.if u think I lie ask banky ifhe never Bleep him sister tire.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by loveth360(f): 5:57am On Nov 28, 2017
Pls tell them,i cant even rest for these yoruba men.

There is the one that was disturbing me,when i ask him why not go for your yoruba ladies,his reply was....

"some of our ladies are dirty"

and i ask him why not go for the neat ones,his responds was......

To get one is like searching for pin inside lagoon and that he
need
a
woman to keep a home together.

But the truth is i can never date a yoruba man talk more of marry one.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Blackhawk01: 6:05am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:

There is the one that was disturbing me,when i ask him why not go for your yoruba ladies,his reply was....

need
a

Wait till he's done hanging those things you call legs round his neck and watch him dump ya arse!

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:06am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:

need
a

Do you mind sharing your reasons?

2 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:

need
a

Please, date people from your side

We don't want you

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by loveth360(f): 6:11am On Nov 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Wait till he's done hanging those things you call legs round his neck and watch him dump ya arse!

no be person who get neck that can hang legs.

7 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 28, 2017
kettykin:
so who is marrying them because statistics shows a lot of Yoruba men marry outside.
5 out of every 10 Yoruba women I have seen are husbandless with bastard children. While the men overlook them and seek for love outside.

Oshey statistcian

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Blackhawk01: 6:16am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
no be person who get neck that can hang legs.

He no get neck? shocked

No neck? Obviously means no head and a thinking faculty. lipsrsealed

See why he's after you and not Yoruba girls? He knows we don't settle for less! cool

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by worldman(m): 6:19am On Nov 28, 2017
Who Care's.
loveth360:

need
a

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by loveth360(f): 6:19am On Nov 28, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Do you mind sharing your reasons?
many reasons but i will give you two.

1 i can never marry people who hate my tribe to the extent they can do anything to bring them down.

2 their men a too polygamous

9 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by BluntBoy(m): 6:22am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:

need
a

That is a Yoruba demon talking, sis. cheesy All he needs is your waist.

2 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by loveth360(f): 6:22am On Nov 28, 2017
Criis:

Please, date people from your side

We don't want you
thanks for you understanding

3 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by BluntBoy(m): 6:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

She has never heard of Yoruba demon before. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Yinabim(f): 6:24am On Nov 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by BluntBoy(m): 6:26am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
many reasons but i will give you two.

1 i can never marry people who hate my tribe to the extent they can do anything to bring them down.

2 their men a too polygamous

You just confessed. In psychology, it is called projection. You claim Yorubas hate you when in fact, you are the one that hates Yorubas.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by loveth360(f): 6:29am On Nov 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

You just confessed. In psychology, it is called projection. You claim Yorubas hate you when in fact, you are the one that hates Yorubas.

tell yourself the truth do yorubas love Igbos ?

8 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Samusu(m): 6:33am On Nov 28, 2017
kettykin:
Please how true is this. Bankyw marries from Edo.
Soyinka son marries from IMO. Obasanjo son marries from ebonyi and millions of Yoruba guys are marrying outside Yoruba land .like the guy from ekiti doing honey moon with an English woman , pix to be posted later.

Who will marry the millions of Yoruba ladies roaming the street in search of spouses.

Will they end up as baby mamas or die spouse less or will they government and Church allow polygamy for some time.
Men this days don't know how to argue, and yhu know how Yoruba ladies can be. They can argue for Africa

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by BluntBoy(m): 6:36am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
tell yourself the truth do yorubas love Igbos ?

Yorubas are well-known to be the most accommodating tribe of the three major tribes.

To answer your question, we would need statistics.

But in your own case, you are the one that hates Yorubas. You lump a whole people and accuse them of hating your tribe when you have no proof. That is easy enough to tell that you are simply projecting your tribalism onto Yorubas. I am sure the story you gave up there is either a lie or you have been meeting Yoruba demons.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Earthquake1: 6:36am On Nov 28, 2017
Daddy Freeze has your answer.

6 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by loveth360(f): 7:00am On Nov 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

Yorubas are well-known to be the most accommodating tribe of the three major tribes.

To answer your question, we would need statistics.

But in your own case, you are the one that hates Yorubas. You lump a whole people and accuse them of hating your tribe when you have no proof. That is easy enough to tell that you are simply projecting your tribalism onto Yorubas. I am sure the story you gave up there is either a lie or you have been meeting Yoruba demons.
going by statistics the internet has show me 90%hate igbos.yes i mean 90% for the benefit of doubt.when nigeria army are killing my people in the east 99% of yorubas are happy about it.all they say is kill them all.the people that did nothing to you.i have been hearing how you people hate us but i never believe but that incident confirm everything to me.

9 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by mumumugu(m): 7:06am On Nov 28, 2017
Yoruba ladies nag alot

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by BluntBoy(m): 7:10am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
going by statistics the internet has show me 90%hate igbos.yes i 90% for the benefit me doubt.when nigeria army are killing my people in the east 99% of yorubas are happy about it.all they say is kill them all.the people that did nothing to you.i have been hearing how you people hate us but i never believe but that incident confirm everything to me.

I have Igbo friends in my workplace who wanted IPOB dealt with.

I doubt if any Yoruba rejoiced at the killing of Igbos. But many people (including sane and peace loving Igbos) liked that IPOB was dealt with. No sane person supports illegitimate killing but the IPOB menace was becoming a problem even for Igbos in the North and West. Imagine how selfish Igbos are. They were even ready to sacrifice thousands of Igbo lives in the North for a dream that can be actualized with restraints and patience.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Michelle55: 7:12am On Nov 28, 2017
cheesy grin can't stop smiling sheepishly.. Yoruba men knows how good we the igbos are... please nobody should shout at me oh, I'm not feeling fine!!!

2 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Wallade(m): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2017
'(uote author=loveth360 post=62779308]many reasons but i will give you two.

2 their men a too polygamous [/quote]

Loveth360! I think you actually want a Yoruba man. Have you wondered why they are often attracted to you? You want them badly, you will soon admit it. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

I have Igbo friends in my workplace who wanted IPOB dealt with.

I doubt if any Yoruba rejoiced at the killing of Igbos. But many people (including sane and peace loving Igbos) liked that IPOB was dealt with. No sane person supports illegitimate killing but the IPOB menace was becoming a problem even for Igbos in the North and West. Imagine how selfish Igbos are. They were even ready to sacrifice thousands of Igbo lives in the North for a dream that can be actualized with restraints and patience.
You're making things worse. Dont even tryna remember that incident for me. Yoruba people are very mean.

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 28, 2017
This is ridiculous

You started by stating few cases

98% if not 99% of Yoruba men still marry Yoruba women, just like most tribes in Nigeria

you forgot one of psquare is married to a Yoruba woman

Atiku has titi

Quite a lot of Yoruba women are married to men from other tribes and other countries
It's not a competition

Travel more

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Airforce1(m): 7:25am On Nov 28, 2017
Dem no sabi cook

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? / Photos Of An Ivorian Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.