Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land (2188 Views)

Ogbonnaya Okoro Is Translating Physics Textbook To Igbo Language / A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest / How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by arantess: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
Flangelo12:
He invented what?

Which kain scam be this one again?

grin
a simple google search will help you
or wallow in ignorance

1 Like

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by JudgeWilson(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tunde835:
One thing about all this is i used to feel neutral about igbos but after coming in contact with the guys on this forum you have definitely lost my respect.
Nonentity who your respect help? Abeg shift make better people comment ozuor

1 Like

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by Omoawoke2(m): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tunde835:
One thing about all this is i used to feel neutral about igbos but after coming in contact with the guys on this forum you have definitely lost my respect.

The ones here are child’s play to the ones on twitter. It seems like they caught an epidemic
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by slam7000(m): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tunde835:
Really a lot of igbos i know in real life definitely know i exist

You met and interacted with lots of Igbos ‘in real life’ and in your own words, they definitely know that you exist…then you come to Nairaland and interacted with imaginary Igbos and lost respect for the ones you met in ‘real life’??

You are the problem and you need to find the solution to your problem and sort yourself out. Stop being a nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by slam7000(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Omoawoke2:

The ones here are child’s play to the ones on twitter. It seems like they caught an epidemic

You are one of the vermins that should be fumigated and exterminated. You spread diseases and infections everywhere you go and on everything you come in contact with.

1 Like

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by Omoawoke2(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
slam7000:

You are one of the vermins that should be fumigated and exterminated. You spread diseases and infections everywhere you go and on everything you come in contact with.

It is your sisters that are out there doing olosho in yorubaland and spreading STDs
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by Tunde835(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
slam7000:

You met and interacted with lots of Igbos ‘in real life’ and in your own words, they definitely know that you exist…then you come to Nairaland and interacted with imaginary Igbos and lost respect for the ones you met in ‘real life’??

You are the problem and you need to find the solution to your problem and sort yourself out. Stop being a nuisance.
So you consider people on the internet imaginary then. Dont make me question your intelligence. Im not saying i dont respect you its just that respect has been significantly affected
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by Longpriq: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tunde835:
It’s not your fault nairaland has a way of making a person go tribal even if you don’t mean it
I just returned to Naira land after some months break and I saw that the tribal bashing is even worse than the last time
Why can’t we just celebrate our tribes without measuring dickz
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by orohbirodeysmel: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tunde835:

Tunde keep your respect, Tinubu needs it more. And let me remind you, "respect is reciprocal"

Respect Igbos and the love and respect you more

1 Like

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by Alphanancy: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tunde835:
Who your respect help. Swerve abeg.

1 Like

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by Emetex22(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tunde835:
So you consider people on the internet imaginary then. Dont make me question your intelligence. Im not saying i dont respect you its just that respect has been significantly affected
Go and f**** off with your Igbo judgemental attitude, u forget some miscreant can hide under the keyboard and claim Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, your IQ is embarrassing, keep your respect to yourself, u r fake and have low self esteem, igbo friends yen yen yen

1 Like

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by Bestbrain123(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
raskymonojendo2:
A renowned #African American computer wizard, Dr Emmitt McHenry, who developed the .com code for Internet E-Mails, has traced his origin to #Igboland, Ohaneze Ndigbo Worldwide has said.

The group said that McHenry, who is the Chairman and CEO of Defense Manufacturing, has finally reconnected with his Igbo ancestry
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by ThankUUJesus: 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tunde835:
I am not surprised since it's coming from that name Tunde. na jealousy for Igbo go finally destroy una. watch n see.

2 Likes

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by Lannister360: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tunde835:
Who your respect help? Nobody know you, you're just another Yoruba man in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by blingxx(m): 4:58am On Aug 30, 2023
Lannister360:

Who your respect help? Nobody know you, you're just another Yoruba man in Lagos.

I don't even pray you will ever have sense
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by Lannister360: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
blingxx:

I don't even pray you will ever have sense
Tell that to your father

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Weird Facts About Marijuana You ought to know / PLZ I NEED UR ADVICE. FUTO OR UNIZIK? / Download Free Project Topics & Materials in Various Departments!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.