Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,537 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account (37392 Views)

Atiku Mum As Chicago State University Releases Tinubu’s Records / US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / Chicago State University: Nigerians Will Be Shocked Over Tinubu’s Records– Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by tolue42(m): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2023
NotProphet:

lolz
so na 1980 yearbook dey go put tinubu that graduated 1979 grin
wonders shocked
are u not too foolish like this so grin

You are an illiterate...
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by EngGandalf: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2023
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

All eyes on the judiciary.

Do anyhow see anyhow!

Nigerians are tired of its corrupt leaders but lack the willpower to sacrifice for a better tomorrow.

But we will start by ensuring BAT is ousted out legally.
Which leader you wan get wey no corrupt ?
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by tolue42(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2023
historic:

Crying for good governance and transparent running of the country?... You should be the one who should be ashamed that a particular tribe is trying to free you from slavery and backwardness but you choose to remain adamant and caged. May God help you and open your eyes!

Shebi south east is eldorado...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by historic: 11:30am On Aug 29, 2023
Tflex01:

Lol subsequent elections from now will be to prove a point to you all that your Messiah never won 2023 elections. Nobody care much about the situation of the country again. You guys caused it with your mob actions.

After all our Obi is a fraud like other politicians.

And you dey do who? Continue to choose mediocrity na your people go still suffer am... Imagine telling me that they will prove that Obi did not win as if choosing nonentities to rule will help me in anyway... May God Help You.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by historic: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2023
tolue42:

We'll keep deciding your destiny

Of continuous progress while your people begging around? If so please continue we like am like that!
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by historic: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2023
NotProphet:

lolz
so na 1980 yearbook dey go put tinubu that graduated 1979 grin
wonders shocked
are u not too foolish like this so grin

He is just spewing trash
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by NotProphet: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2023
tolue42:

You are an illiterate...
lolz
okay sir
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by historic: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2023
tolue42:

You are an illiterate...

Who is the illiterate in the two of you? You said he should look for Tinubu's name who supposedly graduated in 1979 in the set of 1980. Please you go school at all? How can you by finding your name in another set different from your own set of graduation. Menh people really need to do something about you guys cos it is no longer a joke oo. Imagine me that graduated in let's say 2002 go dey find my name for 2003 or maybe 2001. No be juju be that?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by verygudbadguy(m): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2023
A lot of Nigerians do not know that cyber bullying , attacking and stalking are serious crimes in the US. I hope those engaging in it know that to get Visas, investigations are carried out on one’s social media accounts.

I hope that they won’t do themselves harms in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by hollywater: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2023
leanonme82:
These terrorists are living up to their name. cheesy Wole Soyinka called them 'fascists'. Soludo called them 'headless mob'. This was how they bullied all opposition on social media during the campaign. Trolling people as 'evil', until all tinubu supporters went silent.

The international community and intelligence agencies have already made the connection between obidients and IPOB.
They saw the ECB, Reuters, Times magazine denouncing obedients fake news. They saw ambassadors/Presidents being attacked rabidly for congratulating the new president. They are seeing the assault on the judiciary. All terrorist behaviour.

And they have shown this with their continuous support of Tinubu.

Now theyre harrasing one of their schools? cheesy All I can say is continue filling that cup.grin
Shamelessly ask your drug Baron to show his certificate,after all every one that attended higher institution, are all proud to show their certificate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by historic: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2023
tolue42:

Shebi south east is eldorado...

Yes compared to the south west. Not including Lagos cos it is in its own league
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Johncarlo07: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2023
assholemods:

Atiku that started the investigation is not making noise like you OBIdients that carry it for una heads.
Meanwhile the same Atiku that cannot account for $16 billion under his watch with OBJ is the one asking for someone certificates yet you OBIdients are in support of such a man.
All of una na hypocrites una be!

And u Agbadorians are supporting a thief,a drug Baron, d one Wu held down Lagos nd pillage it's resources. D one wit no maternal,paternal record, education record etc.

D joke is on u.even shame is ashamed of u.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by richie240: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2023
Lolz419:

🤣🤣
Mumu say na OBIdients dey give Atiku ginger😂😂
So u actually agree say Tinubu forged certificate
'Go school'' u say no, u say na 'white powder' u wan carry go vietnam. Na where I write say
d plesident forge certificate? See ya life?

If truly u are a good Nigerian and want the best for the country, u will happily join those that are demanding for the right thing to be done.
How can we have a man full with many uncertainties and baggages as a president
U are indirectly telling and encouraging the upcoming generations that crime pays
It is tribe and party over everything for u guys
God help u people
Nwokem, wetin consyn biaflans with nigeria matter?
Face front Biko!
cool

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by sucess001(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2023
leanonme82:
These terrorists are living up to their name. cheesy Wole Soyinka called them 'fascists'. Soludo called them 'headless mob'. This was how they bullied all opposition on social media during the campaign. Trolling people as 'evil', until all tinubu supporters went silent.

The international community and intelligence agencies have already made the connection between obidients and IPOB.
They saw the ECB, Reuters, Times magazine denouncing obedients fake news. They saw ambassadors/Presidents being attacked rabidly for congratulating the new president. They are seeing the assault on the judiciary. All terrorist behaviour.

And they have shown this with their continuous support of Tinubu.

Now theyre harrasing one of their schools? cheesy All I can say is continue filling that cup.grin

It's terrorism to ask someone to come clean of his credentials?
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Majesty7: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2023
NotProphet:

you people dont understand what cyber bulling is.
if my parents are not far better than yours, ur parents wouldn't raised a child that ended up not knowing his left from his right. grin

how does simply demanding that chicago state university do the right thing turned to cyber bullying?
since dey claimed tinubu graduated from the school, release his credentials to court as atiku demanded and clear their name from this mess.
if ur parents actually did their home work, you wont be online supporting a drug pusher, criminal and an alleged certificate forger, and u wont end up attacking parents of people demanding for accountability.

people wey carry first for school dey happily carry their results dey show everybody, even the school dey happily advertise them, but reach tinubu turn, an acclaimed first class graduate o, he is busy fighting people that are asking for his result grin with his brainless supporters constituting nuisances all over the place

So sad. No need to trade words with you.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Alphanancy: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The repulsive Hellu Pee scavengers at work again.

They're bent on shoving their lying-machine messiah down our throats.

They will eventually be the undoing of Hoe B.

They believe their online brigandage can yield them favorable results.

I diss them with “Gra Gra” by Timaya. Great jam!
Mugu and his maggots infested like givers are at it again. I dedicate "nyash man" by blackly to them.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Majesty7: 11:51am On Aug 29, 2023
historic:

Most you call his parents into your banter with him.. you lots really have to work on your moral standings. So uncultured and to think that you must be Yoruba. We have respect for elders people my foot!

I know you lack the needed wisdom but supporting the bullying and making mockery of a nation's president who is old enough to birth his parents should be smiled on, right? Who told I am Yoruba? That's the sense you lacked. You obviously as daft as him
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Majesty7: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2023
historic:

Foreign Embassies' Spokes person has spoken... Clap for yourself!

Time will tell.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by ChristineC: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
so is it ur Brain tinubu used as gorvenor of Lagos 8 years?? Prior to that he was senator... Before that Left ExxonMobil as director...? Can't u guys see that this situation is now stale...
so your brain cannot allow you to process simple information. because a fraud was successful 99 times doesn't mean it must succeed one more.
we agree that he's been to the moon and back. a round of applause.
now show us the qualifications you used to get to the moon.
it shouldn't call for SANs writing useless letters now, should it?
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by a4cube: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2023
#ChicagoStateUniversity should trend .
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by tolue42(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2023
historic:

Who is the illiterate in the two of you? You said he should look for Tinubu's name who supposedly graduated in 1979 in the set of 1980. Please you go school at all? How can you by finding your name in another set different from your own set of graduation. Menh people really need to do something about you guys cos it is no longer a joke oo. Imagine me that graduated in let's say 2002 go dey find my name for 2003 or maybe 2001. No be juju be that?

Birds of thesame feathers.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Zeezenho: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
Acels:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed

Rest kwa ? Matter weh just dey start.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Tareq1105: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
I am asking again

Please who’s Gloria B. Tinubu

From Chicago university

Who is Gloria?

taylor90 now taylor88, you want to start another trend for obifools like you.

If you know any Gloria, go and ask CSU.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Zeezenho: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
Triangles1:
So, without certificate Tinubu can't perform, I don't know why they concentrate on certificate.

Because the law said so oga.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by abbey621(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
sucess001:

It's terrorism to ask someone to come clean of his credentials?

Depends on how you ask......Are you resorting to insults, threats, bullying etc.? Are you constantly bombarding them with messages, phone calls etc.? Are you affecting their ability to go about their day in a normal way?
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by luluman: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The repulsive Hellu Pee scavengers at work again.

They're bent on shoving their lying-machine messiah down our throats.

They will eventually be the undoing of Hoe B.

They believe their online brigandage can yield them favorable results.

I diss them with “Gra Gra” by Timaya. Great jam!
Aren't you ashame? You have no valid and just response to the post but come out to take out your grief on people. Come out clean & offer good arguments
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by abbey621(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Zeezenho:

Because the law said so oga.

Which law? In case you don't know na ordinary primary school certificate that's needed in order to be eligible to run for president.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by NotProphet: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
Majesty7:

So sad. No need to trade words with you.
as if u have any meaningful thing to say b4 grin
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Tareq1105: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
[quote author=Treasure17 post=125434465][/quote]

taylor88 don't kill yourself over Tinubu matter o.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by matrixme(m): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
Please it's Igbo people. 95% of these online miscreants are from the Igbo extraction. They think they can bully the rest of Nigeria into submission to their failed messiah. I feel sad that they have permanently locked the door of acceptance for subsequent Igbo politician. Even if someone like Umahi builds 99.9% of all Nigerian roads in his regime as transport minister and decides to contest tomorrow, someone like me can NEVER vote for him by default. He's a man I deeply respect and admire but his people have outdone him.
verygudbadguy:
A lot of Nigerians do not know that cyber bullying , attacking and stalking are serious crimes in the US. I hope those engaging in it know that to get Visas, investigations are carried out on one’s social media accounts.

I hope that they won’t do themselves harms in the long run.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by abbey621(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
ChristineC:

so your brain cannot allow you to process simple information. because a fraud was successful 99 times doesn't mean it must succeed one more.
we agree that he's been to the moon and back. a round of applause.
now show us the qualifications you used to get to the moon.
it shouldn't call for SANs writing useless letters now, should it?

Who are you? The authorities already have the certificate and cleared him, Atiku's beef is with the university not Tinubu directly and last I checked just because the university made a clerical error does not invalidate your certificate. Either way, you're grasping at straws. Unless the university is willing to come out and say that he never attended or graduated from the there, you are on a long thing!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by solreb: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
CSU locked the account to protect the school community from cyber bullying you Obidients are subjecting them to. Atiku that brought the matter to the USA Court which CSU is already addressing has adopted a civilised approach but the Obidients have hijacked it and painting Nigeria in bad light with their roforofo and guerrilla tactics.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade / Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC / Army Commander Carrying Released Dapchi Girl (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.