Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account (37507 Views)

Atiku Mum As Chicago State University Releases Tinubu’s Records / US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / Chicago State University: Nigerians Will Be Shocked Over Tinubu’s Records– Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Lolz419: 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
richie240:

'Go school'' u say no, u say na 'white powder' u wan carry go vietnam. Na where I write say
d plesident forge certificate? See ya life?

Nwokem, wetin consyn biaflans with nigeria matter?
Face front Biko!
cool
🤣🤣
Person wey nor fit spell president dey tell me make i go school
Come to think of it, who go Chicago go push white powder ?🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by 43Ronin: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
this is the kind of school Gloria B. Tinubu attended. These are the kind of leaders the west turn into puppets.

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Lolz419: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
membranus:

Like the courts are disgracing your ellupee candidates one by one, like a pack of bad cards, removing them from their ill-contested posts.

All eyes on the judiciary indeed!

Your eyes will soon clear when your Obi is fined for misconstrued allegations against our President by the same court your are straining your eyes on.
Lolz
A court will disqualify Obi for joining LP late but leave Tinubu with a criminal forfeiture and certificate forgery case along side Shettima double nominations 🤣🤣
U must be high on Tinubu Chicago cocaine 😁😁
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by ChristineC: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
abbey621:

Who are you? The authorities already have the certificate and cleared him, Atiku's beef is with the university not Tinubu directly and last I checked just because the university made a clerical error does not invalidate your certificate. Either way, you're grasping at straws. Unless the university is willing to come out and say that he never attended or graduated from the there, you are on a long thing!
so in your opinion, an employee is not accountable to his employers then.
the authorities? what authorities? are they constituted or this is some monarchy? what document are they having? the same documents without consistency any junior high kid can make?
so where is the certificate without clerical errors?
who am I? you think balabu is the most important human being in the world?
some of you make statements that will embarrass an infant.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by obrian888: 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Triangles1:
So, without certificate Tinubu can't perform, I don't know why they concentrate on certificate.

You got it wrong bro, it is a crime to forge a certificate, lie on oath, declare wrong age in the same certificate, have different certificate from one institution and dual gender, male and female, so this is the reason we are hammering on CERTIFICATE and other qualification, eg 25%, Shit man double nomination, just to mention a few. i think with these few points of my, i have been able to convince you why we are hammering on CERTIFICATE.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by richie240: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Hehehehe....I dey plonounce am as ya biaflan blodas bin dey plonounce am nah, so u can understand better.
Shey u dey whyne me ni.
grin grin
Lolz419:

🤣🤣
Person wey nor fit spell president dey tell me make i go school
Come to think of it, who go Chicago go push white powder ?🤣🤣

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by lailo: 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

All eyes on the judiciary.

Do anyhow see anyhow!

Nigerians are tired of its corrupt leaders but lack the willpower to sacrifice for a better tomorrow.

But we will start by ensuring BAT is ousted out legally.
Start first with ur backward thinking SE governors. Clean your region first, then we will take u serious. Charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by richie240: 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
This tin pain obidients walahi.
See as una dey drag CSU on top una plesident matter.

Small time now, una go begin drag joe biden/whitehouse for hosting jagaban.

Ndi-Igbos sef nor go kee person with laff.
grin

90dbest:
With the way the university is going about this case, I think they themselves are part of this certificate forgery.to me the school is already loosing it's ratings if it ever had one in the first place. Very trashy school populated by almost black drug dealers and ex-convicts. This Tinubu's case has exposed the fraud going on in that school . What they seem to be doing now is more of damage control. And the may sacrifice Tinubu to save their faces.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by AntiNigerian: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
mariovito:
They had to take precautions before Nigerians storm the yard.

But why restrict your account if you have nothing to hide?

P.s. I see you all quoting me, name calling, being disrespectful and foaming in the mouth and doing the things you accuse Obidients of. I won't dignify you with a response.
A man who genuinely earned his academic credentials will be very excited to show the world without compulsion. Since, BAT has been found out to be a notorious serial documents forger and perjurer, he has been fighting ferociously to deny forgery and perjury are in his DNA. Shame!🤦🏻‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by AntiNigerian: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
spartachico:
Let’s stop the bigotry and focus on the judiciary.

Honestly I don’t see one person as Yoruba or Igbo or Hausa ,I see every as Nigerians and if Nigeria is to be divided do you think it’s gonna in two ,bro Nigeria can break into 5 countries if we continue having this act of bigotry
this is another Yugoslavia! Let them rip!
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by aswani(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
richie240:

You sabi them!
-----------------------------------------------------

Who nor know say na obingoz dey giveam ginger b4?
cool

Ah ah, I just looked through the stuff that Obidients posted on the CSU website and that you copied. Walahi CSU no go admit Naija persin again lai lai.

Obidients are attack dogs sha! And the they eonder why they are disliked.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by tubolancer(m): 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
leanonme82:
These terrorists are living up to their name. cheesy Wole Soyinka called them 'fascists'. Soludo called them 'headless mob'. This was how they bullied all opposition on social media during the campaign. Trolling people as 'evil', until all tinubu supporters went silent.

The international community and intelligence agencies have already made the connection between obidients and IPOB.
They saw the ECB, Reuters, Times magazine denouncing obedients fake news. They saw ambassadors/Presidents being attacked rabidly for congratulating the new president. They are seeing the assault on the judiciary. All terrorist behaviour.

And they have shown this with their continuous support of Tinubu.

Now theyre harrasing one of their schools? cheesy All I can say is continue filling that cup.grin
The president should come hard on these people, these Igbo people IPOB.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Throwback: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
I am asking again

Please who’s Gloria B. Tinubu

From Chicago university

Who is Gloria?

You are an illiterate.

Show us where the Gloria Tinubu is from Chicago University or From Chicago State University?

The role of the loser is to continue with propaganda that could not win them the election.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by historic: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
Majesty7:

I know you lack the needed wisdom but supporting the bullying and making mockery of a nation's president who is old enough to birth his parents should be smiled on, right? Who told I am Yoruba? That's the sense you lacked. You obviously as daft as him

Than you are more daft than you presume I am. So anyone that calls out the many insincerity of tinubu is being disrespectful abi... Where did you guys come from. So wasted! God have on you!
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by historic: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Majesty7:

Time will tell.

Which time!? Tah nothing will happen!
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by historic: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
tolue42:

Birds of thesame feathers.

Like you and your fellow agbadorians right!?
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by historic: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
tolue42:

Birds of thesame feathers.

Guy you no get wetin to talk as I don correct your senseless instance
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by richie240: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
MrTed:
Always learn to do a research before commenting

https://www.nairaland.com/7819283/gloria-b-tinubu-pictures-biography

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Bromell_Tinubu#:~:text=Gloria%20Bromell%20Tinubu%20(born%20February,candidate%20for%20Mayor%20of%20Atlanta.&text=Howard%20University%20(B.F.A.),M.S.%2C%20Ph.D.)

Eyahhhhh.....I pity u sha. grin
You must've thought you made sense to him/cured his ignorance abi?
Watch how he will hold on to another 'straw'.

Their ignorance/stewpidity never dies.....it multiplies?
cool
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by historic: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
matrixme:
Please it's Igbo people. 95% of these online miscreants are from the Igbo extraction. They think they can bully the rest of Nigeria into submission to their failed messiah. I feel sad that they have permanently locked the door of acceptance for subsequent Igbo politician. Even if someone like Umahi builds 99.9% of all Nigerian roads in his regime as transport minister and decides to contest tomorrow, someone like me can NEVER vote for him by default. He's a man I deeply respect and admire but his people have outdone him.

Who you vote help? If people dey talk you self go come out come to talk. Imagine someone like me cannot vote him as if your vote pass one vote... You agbadorians and bragging eh. As if in a free and fair election you go get say?
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by KingRoiz(m): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
Probably it's just similar to owning a Swizz Account. The west sell crime ,that's their merchandise. And Corrupt African mofos flock in there to open accounts (in this case "probably" get a degree) because at the end of the day despite the proceeds of the money being fraudulent, na Ur money go tell you. So they won't allow successful investigation of your proceeds ,all Corrupt officials know these,so they take advantage...
Lass lass the same fantastically Corrupt westerners will be the ones to list out other nations as being corrupt...tuuuewhh

NzogbuNzogbu:
grin this Chicago na very crooked place

No wonder runtown sang "Gallardo, big boys know na Chicago"

Drugs, fraud and crime tinubu forte
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
ChristineC:

so your brain cannot allow you to process simple information. because a fraud was successful 99 times doesn't mean it must succeed one more.
we agree that he's been to the moon and back. a round of applause.
now show us the qualifications you used to get to the moon.
it shouldn't call for SANs writing useless letters now, should it?
u pple did this shit with buhari he ruled 8 years and Left now you have transferred it to tinubu... This is witchcraft... The qualifications is there the university has ascertain he graduated there anything else is online noise... And u ll need plenty strength for it til 2027...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by membranus: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lolz419:

Lolz
A court will disqualify Obi for joining LP late but leave Tinubu with a criminal forfeiture and certificate forgery case along side Shettima double nominations 🤣🤣
U must be high on Tinubu Chicago cocaine 😁😁

You are #Lolz419 abi?

September 16 is so near, and I will troll you when your Obi is given the red card by the court.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Omoawoke2(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ipob will cause problems for this country if something is not done about them.
Think about the innocent Nigerians trying to school abroad. This same schools offer us opportunities and scholarships to change life stories

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by richie240: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
GetSenseNow:

The funny thing is that it's Atiku who is attacking Tinubu with this certificate issue but you guys will leave Atiku and be facing Obi. Why?
You people are sick in the head

Don't mind them.
They are trying to pin the cyberbullying on obidients/igbos when we all know that it's the hausas and yorubas that are attacking CSU.
.See the them below:
cool

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Omoawoke2(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The repulsive Hellu Pee scavengers at work again.

They're bent on shoving their lying-machine messiah down our throats.

They will eventually be the undoing of Hoe B.

They believe their online brigandage can yield them favorable results.

I diss them with “Gra Gra” by Timaya. Great jam!

DSS have serious work to do.

And I think the court case should be concluded as fast as possible to end this people’s false hope completely and take them out of their misery.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Omoawoke2(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
DesChyko:
Another abettor caves.

The people are beginning to understand their power.

Only a matter of time for these thieving authorities.

Every mature democracy underwent these process until it became a choice between the authorities doing right by the masses or outright revolution.

You don’t understand anything.

Understand your power by attacking anything or anybody that does not favor you.
You are only creating another monster

Same way you started with IPOB, you said they were freedom fighters, now the east has been turned to mess.
Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
Johncarlo07:

And u Agbadorians are supporting a thief,a drug Baron, d one Wu held down Lagos nd pillage it's resources. D one wit no maternal,paternal record, education record etc.

D joke is on u.even shame is ashamed of u.
Lmao 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 na so una go dey bark like dog ....till 8 year go pass. Mumu people instead of strategizing for the next election una dey find wetin no lost. Politically you OBIdients are zero! Nothing upstairs!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by assholemods: 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dozis:

Ignoramus, your fraudster of a president is the one that is supposed to condemn and fight IPOB not Peter Obi.
You are supporting a morally bankrupt fellow whose life is shrouded in secrecy and you have the audacity to open your mouth and vomit toxins from your coconut head about Peter Obi.
How a convicted drug pusher hoodwinked the whole if SW appalling and goes to a lot about your gullibility and stupidity.

Anuofia! Why then is your Hoe B condemning the activities of Boko Haram in the North but says nothing about IPOB in the east? Hypocrites and disillusion set of people. Bloody tribalist, you are mentioning SW as a whole whereas millions of SW supported and voted Obi, some even declared openly for him. But here you are throwing tantrums to SW as a whole!
Well I don't blame you but the some SW that voted for a pretender, the PANDORA THIEF, a regional candidate, a man that wine as and dine with the devils in PDP for years but suddenly turned a saint to hypocrites like you, the man that betrayed APGA, a liar to come and rule Nigeria! Na so you go wail 8 years go pass!
Hoe B is condemned to political dustbin.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by richie240: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
matrixme:
Please it's Igbo people. 95% of these online miscreants are from the Igbo extraction. They think they can bully the rest of Nigeria into submission to their failed messiah. I feel sad that they have permanently locked the door of acceptance for subsequent Igbo politician. Even if someone like Umahi builds 99.9% of all Nigerian roads in his regime as transport minister and decides to contest tomorrow, someone like me can NEVER vote for him by default. He's a man I deeply respect and admire but his people have outdone him.

#Wordz on marble.
Only very few (politically) wise Igbos realize this.

Chukwuma Nzeogu and co. dug d graves in 1966. Their grandchildren cemented and completed the graves in 2022/2023.

C'est finish
cool

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by plaindealer: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
Obi ipob terrorists at work... ;

These untamed terrorists and animals cannot be members of any sane and rational society.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account by Dozis: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
assholemods:

Anuofia! Why then is your Hoe B condemning the activities of Boko Haram in the North but says nothing about IPOB in the east? Hypocrites and disillusion set of people. Bloody tribalist, you are mentioning SW as a whole whereas millions of SW supported and voted Obi, some even declared openly for him. But here you are throwing tantrums to SW as a whole!
Well I don't blame you but the some SW that voted for a pretender, the PANDORA THIEF, a regional candidate, a man that wine as and dine with the devils in PDP for years but suddenly turned a saint to hypocrites like you, the man that betrayed APGA, a liar to come and rule Nigeria! Na so you go wail 8 years go pass!
Hoe B is condemned to political dustbin.
Omo ale, I can't wail, I survived Buhari and I will survive the current fraudster.
Yes he hoodwinked the entire SW, a convicted drug baron, certificate forger and a bag man is calling shots in a land that touts itself as the most sophisticated.
HE Peter Obi has consistently said that if anyone has corruption allegations against him, that he's ever ready to defend himself, Ebola Tinubu forfeited drug money which is a fact. Atiku is asking the university he claims to have attended to release his certificate and he's running helter skelter to prevent it from being released, what is he afraid of?
No primary or secondary school records, did he fall from heaven? Tell me who is a pretender between Obi and Tinubu.
Be here salivating whether Obi condemned IPOB or not while your life is being ruined by a man bereft of ideas, the man that stole Lagos State dry without bequeathing anything tangible in the state apart from his kleptomaniac legacy.
A thief is the Nigerian president and I'm ashamed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False / Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State / Chinese Loans: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts On Twitter But Got This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.