Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu (20599 Views)

6 Decisions From President Tinubu's Meeting With 36 Governors / Ruto: Tinubu’s Decision On Petrol Subsidy Removal Needed For Africa’s Developmen / 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Alliswell248: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
Exceed15:
This man should shut up . Bunch of people fighting for their bellies.

Headless mob with zero knowledge of economic can't disappoint.

They must wail

Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by ufuosman(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
U dey cash out dats y
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Ahigbo1: 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
These entrepreneurs and business moguls don't really care, provided they're favoured. Everyone's interested in their pockets and gains
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Sultty(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nigerian leaders are likened to a man feeding fat on good food while he drives his son to a barren land with fake news of a raging war. So he says "my son lay low in this place till every tension dies down and then I'll come for you,it's for your benefit" and then he forgets him there while he enjoys himself
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by zionstaar75: 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lutherblaq:
This rubbish gat to be the joke of the century, grin oh i can't just seem to stop laughing at it.
coming from a nonentity to a self made billionaire makes it more ironic(that's if u know the.meaning)

Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by zionstaar75: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
Frigga13:
He’s your friend and you need your interest protected by government policy.. is allowed .

….. but involving Nigerians to draw sentiments is you.. fooling yourself.. not Nigerians.

Nobody is buying your gibberish except for Yoruba people clutching on anything to support their god ..

Enjoy your plenty loots ..

no be this Atiku boy. be this?you're obviously still in pains,no need to bother with people like you

Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Ikpunnegi01: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
The animals in the zoo was told exactly the same during the time of Ajala traveler..
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by johnjose68: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/29/nigerians-will-benefit-from-tinubus-decision-elumelu/

Ahaha. Elumelu...the headless mob will come for you oooo like they came after Chicago state university based on fake news..... grin

Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Morbeta11(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
AllenSpencer:
They are coming for his head anytime soon!

You will start seeing, Elumelu is a bastard, Osu, thief, opportunist and criminal.

It will start soon!

Take it easy mannn.....People have rights to agitate, the hunger is too much and needs no too much grammar. The common man is feeling the burnt....
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Exceed15: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Alliswell248:

Headless mob with zero knowledge of economic can't disappoint.

They must wail
.tell me about the economy in a lay man language and let me see how bright you are. Even a pepper seller can tell you how the economy is fairing under the drug lord. Multinational companies are exiting, small scale businesses folding up, people loosing jobs because of T fare , even the VP lamented about the mess up in the economy due bad governace. And you are here spewing blunder. Brainless supporters.
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Och77(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Is this not the " last standing" man ? What do you expect ?
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Goddyrichie(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Goodman2023:
Gentlemen, go and collect your palliatives
wenti b this 🥺😂
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Larryndelaw: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
Just dey finger dem eye

Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by jomarick(m): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nigeria favour this one thats that's why
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Macdeey: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
Hmmm ! Me ..... cool I just the see an incoming ..............

cool cool cool. CBN GOVERNOR cool cool cool

Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by IbnB: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
Shame will nearly kill all these APC apologists when Nigeria finally dies
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Quebec91(m): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
Frigga13:
He’s your friend and you need your interest protected by government policy.. is allowed .

….. but involving Nigerians to draw sentiments is you.. fooling yourself.. not Nigerians.

Nobody is buying your gibberish except for Yoruba people clutching on anything to support their god ..

Enjoy your plenty loots ..

Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Quebec91(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
Chiestar:
As we are currently benefitting from the hardship
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by coputa(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:
Yeah! Just as he has worsened the economic, multi-dimensional poverty, unemployment, healthcare and insecurity index across this nation
It has never been worse than Buhari left it.
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by paramakina202: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
helinues:

Good

Hope Elumelu won't be tagged as an Agbadorian. He should stay off social media for now because of the headless mob

Tony Elumelu and Dangote will support any government in power whether military or civilian.If army overthrow Tinubu tomorrow they will be the first to congratulate them.

Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dialpad:
This will make Obidients bitter .... how will they sleep tonight with such news

Lucky cornMan! When you are not done enjoying benefits from Buhari, then Tinubu's is here.

Please do bring your skull mining brothers from Ogun and Osun to your paradise
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Lutherblaq: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
Hoodnigga123:

Stop lying. You are not laughing. You are bitter but there is nothing too can do

if i am bitter as you put it out i wouldn't have posted the news.
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by adekolaelect(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Future Impossible Tense.

Even if you give Gloria Ebola Tinubu 9months, he will end up birthing Disaster.
For only you and your likes.

Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by hollywater: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dis one dey after himself.
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by membranus: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
Morbeta11:

Take it easy mannn.....People have rights to agitate, the hunger is too much and needs no too much grammar. The common man is feeling the burnt....

The hate filled mob making nuisance of themselves, attacking supposed supporters of Tinubu on the internet, are not the hungry ones.

The hungry ones do not have money to waste on data, feeding a morbid ego, bent on a meaningless tribal and political propaganda.
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by yankison(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
helinues:

They are already on the thread. Even for the fact that the program is about youths and women empowerment which Elumelu is known for globally yet those born hated children will still wail.

Come to think of it logically and psychologically, would someone doing better in be so bitter like those headless mob? The answer is No meaning they are using their life frustrations to hide under politics.

They are menace of the community

Mr man de shut up sometimes , how will someone with sense be supporting Nigeria govt with all the things DAT have been happening in this country ..Obi or no Obi .Nigeria govt is not suppose to be defended unless you a criminal like them ..Even has good as the USA govt is doing ,they still get criticized ..ur own too de much .Every little thing u will start reffering people criticizin gotv Obi supporters ...WHY IS TINUBU HIDING HIS CERTIFICATE ..you asshole tell me why why
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by spiSeyi: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
obembet:
Obidient, Go and close ur account with UBA grin

Mama d mamagrin
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by spiSeyi: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
aQUINandmore:
I am falling in love with helinues kiss kiss
I love you tinubu, baby cry cry
I love you too baby kiss
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by benjaminlawson(m): 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
It is known fact that Nigeria elite has colluded together to sniff life out of common man, that is why elumelu statement is not new to me, are they not the one that help politicians to launder money? His bank and others collected billions of naira to bail out their banks, but no one ask them to pay it back. We also heard of former CBN revelation on dangote refinery, that is why our so called businessmen always romance with our corrupt politicians.
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by nkemjacob2(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
What is this man looking for in TINUBU.

I guess he has been assured
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Morbeta11(m): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
membranus:

The hate filled mob making nuisance of themselves, attacking supposed supporters of Tinubu on the internet, are not the hungry ones.

The hungry ones do not have money to waste on data, feeding a morbid ego, bent on a meaningless tribal and political propaganda.

You and I know that only good governance will reduce all these, unfortunately Tinubu inherited the mess Buhari left over.....believe me the same would have happened to Obi or Atiku if they had won. For me, the attack is healthy for democracy.....people have suffered long to be joking by now. I don't support anyone but good governance which required time for the incumbent.

No Nigeria Armed Forces Officer Has Attain The Rank Of Field Marshal / 2019: Buhari’s Men Court Igbo With 2023 Presidency / Court Orders Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan, Buhari To Account For $5bn Abacha Loot