Stats: 3,155,816 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu (20609 Views)

Ruto: Tinubu’s Decision On Petrol Subsidy Removal Needed For Africa’s Developmen / 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by rotadeco27: 6:57am On Aug 30, 2023
Frigga13:
He’s your friend and you need your interest protected by government policy.. is allowed .

….. but involving Nigerians to draw sentiments is you.. fooling yourself.. not Nigerians.

Nobody is buying your gibberish except for Yoruba people clutching on anything to support their god ..

Enjoy your plenty loots ..

Oga even if it is Peter obi that is the president,the country most pass through this phase. Infact it could be worse because the north won't tolerate him this much before causing uproar and making the country ungovernable for him.
I didn't support him during the election because I believed a sick person can not rule a sick country but he has shown himself mentally capable for the job and has taken the bold decision that should have been taken long ago. We can't keep borrowing to fund our economy. GEJ however deserves an apology from him
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by lexy2014: 7:28am On Aug 30, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Is that your problem, go and read the story of Chiilna and Singapore, it took them strict reform and hunger to get to where they are today

Is China and Singapore your problem?

Since you have read about China and Singapore, then you shouldn't find it difficult answering my questions.

i thought tinubu hit the ground running? is he no longer hitting the ground and running?

is the inflation and suffering that accompanied tinubus policies not "instant reform"?
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by lexy2014: 7:32am On Aug 30, 2023
rotadeco27:
Oga even if it is Peter obi that is the president,the country most pass through this phase. Infact it could be worse because the north won't tolerate him this much before causing uproar and making the country ungovernable for him.
I didn't support him during the election because I believed a sick person can not rule a sick country but he has shown himself mentally capable for the job and has taken the bold decision that should have been taken long ago. We can't keep borrowing to fund our economy. GEJ however deserves an apology from him

What is the phase that you say nigeria is going thru?

How has Tinubu shown himself mentally capable for the job?

What are the bold decisions Tinubu has taken?

How have his mental capability and bold decisions positively impacted the lives of nigerians?

If you say nigeria can't keep borrowing to fund the economy, pls should nigeria do?

If you say nigeria can't keep borrowing to fund the economy, the $3b NNPC borrowed, what do you call that?
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by zionstaar75: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2023
Frigga13:
He’s your friend and you need your interest protected by government policy.. is allowed .

….. but involving Nigerians to draw sentiments is you.. fooling yourself.. not Nigerians.

Nobody is buying your gibberish except for Yoruba people clutching on anything to support their god ..

Enjoy your plenty loots .. dumbo!so Tony elumelu is now a Yoruba?I can see now that Atiku's loss has led to your mental illness i

Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by lexy2014: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2023
zionstaar75:
coming from a nonentity to a self made billionaire makes it more ironic(that's if u know the.meaning)

Using your words, was Pablo Escobar not a "self made" millionaire? If he said drug trafficking was right, should a pauper not have condemned him because he was a "self made" millionaire?

Are the worth of a man's words determined by his financial and material wealth or determined by the truth in them?
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by obrian888: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2023
Very foolish comment, because you are part of the cartel they use to siphon the countries wealth, idiota
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Halo22: 9:07am On Aug 30, 2023
I don't understand some of these our rich men sometimes. Is that they are all after their parochial interest always? How could Tony Elumelu come out to spew this thrash as an economist and finance builder? Which of the policies of President Tinubu was he referring to? His economic policies are totally disastrous and Mr Elumelu is here telling us to have hope. Oga, just respect urself and continue in ur banking business.
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by rotadeco27: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2023
lexy2014:

What is the phase that you say nigeria is going thru?

How has Tinubu shown himself mentally capable for the job?

What are the bold decisions Tinubu has taken?

How have his mental capability and bold decisions positively impacted the lives of nigerians?

If you say nigeria can't keep borrowing to fund the economy, pls should nigeria do?

If you say nigeria can't keep borrowing to fund the economy, the $3b NNPC borrowed, what do you call that?
You see, during election campaign, we were made to believe that BAT had dementia, and thus, the nation would still be ruled by the cabals, this was one of the strong reasons why people like me was against his candidacy.
Subsidy has been a conduit through which nation wealth was siphoned by few people. There was a global recession which bit harder during GEJ that made the decision to remove it inevitable else we would borrow off our future! Okonjo iwela shouted about it , so also my other well meaning Nigerians .Tinubu is mentally sound contrary to the pre electoral propaganda about his health, it is left to him to leave a bad or good legacy with the power he has grabbed.
I used the word " grabbed" because all of the candidates were riggers, but the best rigger grabbed it.
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by lexy2014: 11:04am On Aug 30, 2023
rotadeco27:

You see, during election campaign, we were made to believe that BAT had dementia, and thus, the nation would still be ruled by the cabals, this was one of the strong reasons why people like me was against his candidacy.
Subsidy has been a conduit through which nation wealth was siphoned by few people. There was a global recession which bit harder during GEJ that made the decision to remove it inevitable else we would borrow off our future! Okonjo iwela shouted about it , so also my other well meaning Nigerians .Tinubu is mentally sound contrary to the pre electoral propaganda about his health, it is left to him to leave a bad or good legacy with the power he has grabbed.
I used the word " grabbed" because all of the candidates were riggers, but the best rigger grabbed it.

Could you pls provide your response according to how the questions are enumerated?

1. What is the phase that you say nigeria is going thru?

2. How has Tinubu shown himself mentally capable for the job?

3. What are the bold decisions Tinubu has taken?

4. How have his mental capability and bold decisions positively impacted the lives of nigerians?

5. If you say nigeria can't keep borrowing to fund the economy, pls should nigeria do?

6. If you say nigeria can't keep borrowing to fund the economy, the $3b NNPC borrowed, what do you call that?
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Sleekfingers: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
They will start attacking Tony now.

Tony should be careful, when visiting the southeast o. Make dem no use him head prepare ofe Nsala and Egusi soup.
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Cromagnon: 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
Racoon:
Yeah! Just as he has worsened the economic, multi-dimensional poverty, unemployment, healthcare and insecurity index across this nation
how did he worsen economic poverty employment healthcare and insecurity index?
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Great0ne1: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2023

Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy / Dedication Of Church Built By Governor Wike (Photos) / Governor Umahi Dances As Duncan Mighty Sings At Independence Day Celebration