Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu (20594 Views)

6 Decisions From President Tinubu's Meeting With 36 Governors / Ruto: Tinubu’s Decision On Petrol Subsidy Removal Needed For Africa’s Developmen / 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by desiredmee(m): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
Headlinh or caption is misleading
He is hoping that the policies would benefit Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Vision101(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
@bluefilm
What a sycophantic submission.

3 months in office is already looking like 3 decades of unending hardship!

Is that actually what you expect from an entity that promised you to hit the ground running?

God forbid BAT thing.

@me
Experts can see what online hawkers cannot see. He is aware of where we are coming from. The policy distortions. What needs to be done. The gestation period of a policy. Your own is tribal and political sentiment. Let dollar sell for #200 and let a bag of rice sell for #5,000. What needs to be done you don't know.
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by candygist: 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
Frigga13:
He’s your friend and you need your interest protected by government policy.. is allowed .

….. but involving Nigerians to draw sentiments is you.. fooling yourself.. not Nigerians.

Nobody is buying your gibberish except for Yoruba people clutching on anything to support their god ..

Enjoy your plenty loots ..

So elumelu is now a Yoruba man. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Web2020: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
This Fool is talking after using a private jet to send his three children to the UK last week.
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
This Useless Eediot that is stealing peoples money anyhow recently.

Very useless bank.

Hardened Rogues Everywhere.
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Menclothing: 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
This is trending

Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by yeshuasfootstep(m): 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Criminals.
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by dododawa1: 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tinubu get good mind
For the
POOR

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
Bitterleaf people are already arriving. Food don land o!!! Elumelu don prepare food ready for una.😂😂😂
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
That was what they said about buhari and people started seeing shege

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Future Impossible Tense.

Even if you give Gloria Ebola Tinubu 9months, he will end up birthing Disaster.
So you expect an instant reform, who can do that?
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
Goodman2023:
Gentlemen, go and collect your palliatives

Where is the address, I wan go collect my own special palliative, That palm oyel go cook the 10-pieces of spaghetti. Hunger don finish person!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tinubu will invest heavily into the SE
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
Mr Tony Elumelu enemies of truth are coming for you o they are up there ranting and wailing as usual. Some of them will close their UBA account tonight.
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Mccullum: 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
This is one of the business navigators in Nigeria.

A person with foresigtedness that understand benefits of Tinubu's policies.

Thanks Mr. Elumelu for your enlightenment, expression of hope to Nigerians and confidence you had in President Tinubu's ability.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Weedhustler: 12:01am On Aug 30, 2023
Nothing anybody go tell me this tony na cultist! Why him dey like wear red sucks up and down?
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by banky222: 1:15am On Aug 30, 2023
Coming from a Billionaire
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Tunji50: 1:25am On Aug 30, 2023
helinues:

They are already on the thread. Even for the fact that the program is about youths and women empowerment which Elumelu is known for globally yet those born hated children will still wail.

Come to think of it logically and psychologically, would someone doing better in be so bitter like those headless mob? The answer is No meaning they are using their life frustrations to hide under politics.

They are menace of the community
U can say anything as far as you are licking the wound of corrupt politicians
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Tunji50: 1:27am On Aug 30, 2023
Alliswell248:

Headless mob with zero knowledge of economic can't disappoint.

They must wail
U can say anything as far as you are licking the wound of corrupt politicians
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by AfonjaPriest: 2:03am On Aug 30, 2023
Chiestar:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by lexy2014: 4:07am On Aug 30, 2023
Lutherblaq:
This rubbish gat to be the joke of the century, grin oh i can't just seem to stop laughing at it.
tony is hustling for himself and he usually depends on government patronage. do you expect him to say anything that will affect his income?

tinubu is his friend and it is important to say the "right" things so as to take advantage of this present dispensation.
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by lexy2014: 4:09am On Aug 30, 2023
Mccullum:
This is one of the business navigators in Nigeria.

A person with foresigtedness that understand benefits of Tinubu's policies.

Thanks Mr. Elumelu for your enlightenment, expression of hope to Nigerians and confidence you had in President Tinubu's ability.

tony is hustling for himself and he usually depends on government patronage. do you expect him to say anything that will affect his income?

tinubu is close to Tinubu and it is important for him to say the "right" things so as to take advantage of this present dispensation. am sure he said the same thing about buhari
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by lexy2014: 4:11am On Aug 30, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

So you expect an instant reform, who can do that?

i thought tinubu hit the ground running? is he no longer hitting the ground and running?

is the inflation and suffering that accompanied tinubus policies not "instant reform"?
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Felix6: 4:41am On Aug 30, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Future Impossible Tense.

Even if you give Gloria Ebola Tinubu 9months, he will end up birthing Disaster.
BAD BOi grin grin
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Blitzking: 5:30am On Aug 30, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/29/nigerians-will-benefit-from-tinubus-decision-elumelu/

I don't blame dem. When you are in these men Shoes..what you know, see, say and do becomes distorted..cos nothing must happens to the billions of dollars investor fund in your hand..a govt can hook you by denying you one simple component crucial for day to day business and a beautiful masterpiece of an empire comes crashing down..when u saw dangote kneeling down what do you think he was asking timubu
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:05am On Aug 30, 2023
lexy2014:

i thought tinubu hit the ground running? is he no longer hitting the ground and running?

is the inflation and suffering that accompanied tinubus policies not "instant reform"?
Is that your problem, go and read the story of Chiilna and Singapore, it took them strict reform and hunger to get to where they are today
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Zlatty69: 6:16am On Aug 30, 2023
The rich getting richer
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by WorldRichest: 6:28am On Aug 30, 2023
Lutherblaq:
This rubbish gat to be the joke of the century, grin oh i can't just seem to stop laughing at it.

Yes, you will never benefit from it, but those who are not mentally unstable to see things will definitely benefit
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by begge: 6:36am On Aug 30, 2023
What a silly talk
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by Chetas81(m): 6:42am On Aug 30, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
I and my family members will benefits from Tinubu tenure ijn
of course the shithole citizen always barricade their entire family, with this idea of favour you and your family things, the truth you know shall set you free based on your choice
Re: Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu by rotadeco27: 6:56am On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=Frigga13 post=125447323]He’s your friend and you need your interest protected by government policy.. is allowed .

….. but involving Nigerians to draw sentiments is you.. fooling yourself.. not Nigerians.

Nobody is buying your gibberish except for Yoruba people clutching on anything to support their god ..

Enjoy your plenty loots ..
Oga even if it is Peter obi that is the president,the country most pass through this phase. Infact it could be worse because the north won't tolerate him this much before causing uproar and making the country ungovernable for him.
I didn't support him during the election because I believed a sick person can not rule a sick country but he has shown himself mentally capable for the job and has taken the bold decision that should have been taken long ago. We can't keep borrowing to fund our economy. GEJ however deserves an apology from him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri / Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) / Dedication Of Church Built By Governor Wike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.