Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

What Does This Mean? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Mean? (photo) (3168 Views)

What Does This Mean?(photo) / How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! / Some Ladies Are So Mean - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Mean? (photo) by czarr(m): 1:28am On Aug 30, 2023
Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean? (photo) by Benki003(m): 4:44am On Aug 30, 2023
That thing you are looking for u won't see

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Mean? (photo) by orisa37: 5:14am On Aug 30, 2023
MENTAL ISSUES ONLY.

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean? (photo) by Lee99: 6:30am On Aug 30, 2023
Fishy biscuit

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean? (photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 30, 2023
Men really don't know they are responsible for the fishy smell of their women
Any woman that smells down there should hold her man responsible
Most young men live unhealthy lifestyle and consume all sorts of rubbish which then deposit in their sperm and as well pass it to the woman through sex resulting to any of these fowl smell.
No healthy woman with a healthy man will smell down there

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Mean? (photo) by ItisWell22(f): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2023
Stupidity of a dumb man, shamelessly telling the world through his art or whatever that is, the calibre of women in his circle.

The women only pay attention to other parts of their bodies smelling nice, while neglecting their vaginal health and hygiene! 😢🥱

I hope himself and other men who relate with such women, would simply take them to Gynaecology clinics.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean? (photo) by tydi(m): 8:21am On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
Most young men live unhealthy lifestyle and consume all sorts of rubbish which then deposit in their sperm and as well pass it to the woman through sex resulting to any of these fowl smell.

Dumb analogy!

ItisWell22:
Stupidity of a dumb man, shamelessly telling the world through his art or whatever that is, the calibre of women in his circle.

The women only pay attention to other parts of their bodies smelling nice, while neglecting their vaginal health and hygiene! 😢🥱

I hope himself and other men who relate with such women, would simply take them to Gynaecology clinics.

E pain am

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean? (photo) by dontrulee: 10:30am On Aug 30, 2023
Fishy odour.
Bacteria vaginosis comes to mind.
Bleep at your own peril. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean? (photo) by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
Exactly!

This is one of the reasons women should wise up and be very selective of who they get down with. Don't do the average Joe who feeds on beans and bread or beans and gaari washed down with odogwu bitters through a yet to be washed suya remnants housed mouth.

Oh don't get me started with their down there, some guys can be really dirty.

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean? (photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2023
ItisWell22:

The lady represented in the image definitely suffers infections not that she's unhygienic.
Some guys are walking corpse sometimes one would be forced to ask if they are mortuary attendant.
Armpits smelling like someone decided to dig a soak away there. And mouth like a refuse dump site.

Funny enough these guys will be the ones creating threads like op and making silly comments about ladies who need medical attention. Phew! Nigerian men ehn! Only few are sensitive and sensible! May God let them not go extinct!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Mean? (photo) by MonicaSmith: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2023
very strange to me. it's strange that for some reason they make a picture of it. wonder why this is a topic for discussion. I believe that women can discuss it. go to the gynecologist, etc. but why is this strange to me? because you have heard the smell of men if they do not wash at least half a day? or if they don't shave there? why are there no such pictures? why is this not being discussed? that's why it's weird to me

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean? (photo) by Ppn247: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2023
But what's the meaning of this? This is too much for one woman.
Re: What Does This Mean? (photo) by LivingTribunal: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2023
With the perfume smell everywhere on her body, her private part still stinks like rotten fish

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean? (photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2023
Persephone1:
Exactly!

This is one of the reasons women should wise up and be very selective of who they get down with. Don't do the average Joe has feeds on beans and bread or beans and gaari washed down with odogwu bitters through a yet to be washed suya remnants housed mouth.

😂
You get the drills

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean? (photo) by SuperOnyi: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Persephone1:
Exactly!

This is one of the reasons women should wise up and be very selective of who they get down with. Don't do the average Joe has feeds on beans and bread or beans and gaari washed down with odogwu bitters through a yet to be washed suya remnants housed mouth.

shocked

grin
Re: What Does This Mean? (photo) by Osobi32(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
You forgot to add that some women are very careless and dirty, they use any bathroom without question and they bend down to pee anywhere.
Re: What Does This Mean? (photo) by JimmySwaggart(m): 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
One of my friends complained to me that his gf hates pisces with passion and that she could vomit it, if told that it was hidden in her meal which she has just swallowed. But the funny thing is, he broke up with her simply because that place smells like rotten fish. So he asked me how come. So I told him affirmatively that am not a gynecologist.
Re: What Does This Mean? (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
Last...last una go still lick, suck and f***k that fish
Re: What Does This Mean? (photo) by Nonexisting1: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
cassidy1996:
Last...last una go still lick, suck and f***k that fish
Don't generalize. I don't kiss them after they suck my own dick talkless of putting my mouth inside their damp and bacteria infected pussies. If you see how I handle condom after using it on them, you'll have a better understanding of how I see pussy. You'll think I slept with someone suffering from leprosy. Lately, I don't even allow them suck my dick again before they cut it off because it's hard to know who is normal and who is not in this country now.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me / To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course / Ibadan Matured Girls Only, Drop Ur BB Pin Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.