Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! (9864 Views)

What Does This Mean? (photo) / What Does This Mean?(photo) / "I Wish To Know Why My Girlfriend Private Part Is So Wide" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2020
So this lady came around 4 yesterday to chill. One round on the house, we were all happy and merry after the act.

She was just on pants and bra watching Netflix while I slept off around 8 and woke up at 10 and some few minutes. All through the night we didn’t do anything. Then this morning around 5. Another round on the house but it was a very terrible and bitter experience.

At a point while I was thrusting, I had use my phones torch to check her face to be sure she’s the one I’m on top of.

The entrance became so wide. It extended to a dual lane. Yesterday when we did it was just one lane and I enjoyed it.

Right now I’m left thinking if indeed the entrance does become so wide on its own.(nature).

But my question is, would a Nigeria lady be so crafty to leave me while I was asleep for two hours and go have a bigger one that might have made it expand? More like she needed a Mack trailer to pass the entrance after my keke did.

It can’t be. angry

Things are happening. I’ll get to the root of this. I can’t concentrate at work now because I feel used. angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2020
It was packaged for you, at first.

35 Likes

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2020
grin e dey happen

3 Likes

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 02, 2020
stupidity:
So this lady came around 4 yesterday to chill. One round on the house, we were all happy and merry after the act.

She was just on pants and bra watching Netflix while I slept off around 8 and woke up at 10 and some few minutes. All through the night we didn’t do anything. Then this morning around 5. Another round on the house but it was a very terrible and bitter experience.

At a point while I was thrusting, I had use my phones torch to check her face to be sure she’s the one I’m on top of.

The entrance became so wide. It extended to a dual lane. Yesterday when we did it was just one lane and I enjoyed it.

Right now I’m left thinking if indeed the entrance does become so wide on its own.(nature).

But my question is, would a Nigeria lady be so crafty to leave me while I was asleep for two hours and go have a bigger one that might have made it expand? More like she needed a Mack trailer to pass the entrance after my keke did.

It can’t be. angry

Things are happening. I’ll get to the root of this. I can’t concentrate at work now because I feel used. angry

U just met a real waka-babe....it’s common knowledge that babes use alum to to wash and set their v-jay before meeting a guy....The effect doesn’t last long..that’s why you felt a massive difference by the second round....

This is what happens when being a virgin is seen as unsocial and not-cool....women suddenly turn their bodies to public toilets that men just use and go in the name of dating or survival.... I just hope there’s no negative effect of sleeping with all these kind of babes or men alike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by zexy2030(m): 11:15am On Mar 02, 2020
maybe aroused.

2 Likes

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by MYZOLE: 11:19am On Mar 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-1d9D-62Tg

MAYBE CAUSE YOU MADE THE ABOVE MISTAKE AFTER THE FIRST ROUND shocked cool
Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2020
zexy2030:
maybe aroused.

Nope. I don't think so. Overused is the the word.

2 Likes

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2020
U can't imagine the length some ladies can go to feel up tight....I just have to say this....Years Ago,I remember an Aristos party I was at and a group of runs girl from a near by higher institution arrived in a coaster bus.I was opportune to take a pick amongst almost 20girls.One fair tall Girl with very nice figure caught me.She had that Hour Glass Shape with good looking pointed breast.I asked for her to be taken to my room immediately and quickly went to take one round only for her to engage me in prolonged mouth action.To cut long story short by the time she pulled off all that curve and butt went off with her pants,her unique boobs also went off with her bra,I was Shocked and surprised.Not that I wasn't aware of padding but to think someone will be stupid enough to pull such a stunt at a function like that.She was just straight and flat with bony ass n chest.I had to query the Lady that made whole arrangements and charged her with rage for the nonsense.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
culturedboss:
U can't imagine the length some ladies can go to feel up tight....I just have to say this....Years Ago,I remember an Aristos party I was at and a group of runs girl from a near by higher institution arrived in a coaster bus.I was opportune to take a pick amongst almost 20girls.One fair tall Girl with very nice figure caught me.She had that Hour Glass Shape with good looking pointed breast.I asked for her to be taken to my room immediately and quickly went to take one round only for her to engage me in prolonged mouth action.To cut long story short by the time she pulled off all that curve and butt went off with her pants,her unique boobs also went off with her bra,I was Shocked and surprised.Not that I wasn't aware of padding but to think someone will be stupid enough to pull such a stunt at a function like that.She was just straight and flat with bony ass n chest.I had to query the Lady that made whole arrangements and charged her with rage for the nonsense.

There is an age long history of women gaming the system. Some of them successful.

6 Likes

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
scaramucci:

There is an age long history of women gaming the system. Some of them successful.
Yeah tho antics can be pulled off easily with mere pic.u can easily deceive a man with well edited and filtered pics but not in real time.The extent a lady can go to deceive men and feel attractive will Shock u.I don't quickly fall for looks anymore tho coz of that ugly incident.

8 Likes

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by proclinician: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
culturedboss:

All man de try eradicate poverty one way or the other. I do not fancy such setup sha it breaks my heart. I've been in a function they shared girls like this i declined and called a babe i used to know on facebook to come over. She gave me the most aggressive action of my life i had to run from her at 2 am so and had to take pain killers. The sight of young girls arriving in a bus in scores to be distributed like writing materials breaks my heart bitterly.

7 Likes

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
proclinician:

All man de try eradicate poverty one way or the other. I do not fancy such setup sha it breaks my heart. I've been in a function they shared girls like this i declined and called a babe i used to know on facebook to come over. She gave me the most aggressive action of my life i had to run from her at 2 am so and had to take pain killers. The sight of young girls arriving in a bus in scores to be distributed like writing materials breaks my heart bitterly.
It was just an illustration.I can tell u I don't engage in such parties anymore.I meant it tought me to look at ladies with different eye but bro parties like that still exists in Lag here with men throwing dollars and hard currency on ladies.

2 Likes

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by proclinician: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
culturedboss:

It was just an illustration.I can tell u I don't engage in such parties anymore.I meant it tought me to look at ladies with different eye but bro parties like that still exists in Lag here with men throwing dollars and hard currency on ladies.

The parties are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
topcatking:
It was packaged for you, at first.
Alum tinz

1 Like

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
proclinician:

The parties are everywhere.
Money Power!!,Ladies are even looking for where to party as we Preach.Wetin person never see inside this Life.

4 Likes

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Liposure: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
I thought dey said d wider d pusssy d easier in labor

1 Like

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Liposure: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
culturedboss:

Money Power!!,Ladies are even looking for where to party as we Preach.Wetin person never see inside this Life.
baba, i hav a thing 4 bad girls especially yoruba girls. Is it a good thing

1 Like

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
So what about 40 seconds men boasting of being King-Kong of the Bedroom with mighty shoulders and muscles only to be a disappointment? Yet no one talks about it.

Is it not also so shameful that a Mack Truck passed through and your Keke is too fragile for the same high way. You should be ashamed of not driving a Mack Truck instead of shaming a pro who has been a highway for all manner of special purpose vehicles.

Lastly, na men like you be Mack truck, so you should be ashamed of being a Keke. grin

That lady is brave, she has seen it all. Great men here feel your shame for being a keke.

2 Likes

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by proclinician: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Vortex369:
So what about 40 seconds men boasting of being King-Kong of the Bedroom with mighty shoulders and muscles only to be a disappointment? Yet no one talks about it.

Is it not also so shameful that a Mack Truck passed through and your Keke is too fragile for the same high way. You should be ashamed of not driving a Mack Truck instead of shaming a pro who has been a highway for all manner of special purpose vehicles.

Lastly, na men like you be Mack truck, so you should be ashamed of being a Keke. grin

That lady is brave, she has seen it all. Great men here feel your shame for being a keke.

Come my dear. No time for these rantings i need to show you something right now.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
proclinician:

Come my dear. No time for these rantings i need to show you something right now.

Okay, Mr. Tynee Dickson grin

1 Like

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by foxxydude: 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
OP are u sure it wasn't Anal u did? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by yarimo(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
where are pictures? undecided
stupidity:

It can’t be. angry

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Maxxim: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
You're here asking boss grin na alum she use joor
There was this girl I was having some convo with the other day, then she told me she does fake moaning, like if you're a cool guy she'll come to your level making you think you are good in bed lol.
Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Carlmax(m): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
Vortex369:

Women drag men all the time for being "40 seconds"
Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by SavageResponse(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
stupidity:

It can’t be. angry

Where is the photo you said you attached?

2 Likes

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Deicide: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wait o I don't understand something, I thought women have argued that the Vj is elastic that after sex it returns back to normal. They even use child birth to back up their point e.t.c so what am I missing?

3 Likes

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by TGMISKY(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nothing Westlife no go see for empty street

8 Likes

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Techcornerng(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
Why Is everyone still Quiet About This??
See how people are lamenting about what the government has done..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZVnn5eqVAM&t=229s
Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by seanwilliam(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
. with all my effort, this girl no gree make I chop am oo, after like one month, naso I forget am say make she dey go, a whole big boy like me.. las las, she called me one night and asked if I was at home, immediately I took bike and fiam , I don get home.. I told my roomie to go find where to sleep, ... the girl came and I spoiled her with better trips and foods that night..we got back to the room , there was light, she asked me to off the light, I no gree... well las las, cos i no one loose the opportunity, I obliged, she started by playing emotions game like" I hope after having your way, you will not disappoint me" I said common , I love you and u know it ,so baby stop asking me rhetorical question "....

Your guess is as good as mine....

.she sucked me and rim well well.. time to fhuck reach, I comot the pant, and I was welcomed my a septic tank, I managed hold my breath.. I strapped condom and close my eye dive in ... mehn, abeg who know jug? Yes all these old plastic jug, my prick kon be like a day old chick leg for the pussy... as in, is like I missed road, I no feel anything as I dey go and come... .
I maintained my cool and prayed make I cum shap shap...

U no wetin kon vex me? She go dey moan, as in kon dey shout like person wey dey labour, ...
Walai walai, I shout for am to shut up and stop the hypocrisy! Asin e be like I dey run around the circle.. mehn, I vex so tey it caused confusion..

1. I no fit tell am why I dey vex
2. She no fit tell me why she dey beg me
3. But I'm sure both if us know what's up..
.I sha manage till day break, mehn , she saw my countenance and she said know say I got the drift...
Nobody tell am to stop calling me..

16 Likes

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by dyze(m): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
seanwilliam:

. with all my effort, this girl no gree make I chop am oo, after like one month, naso I forget am say make she dey go, a whole big boy like me.. las las, she called me one night and asked if I was at home, immediately I took bike and fiam , I don get home.. I told my roomie to go find where to sleep, ... the girl came and I spoiled her with better trips and foods that night..we got back to the room , there was light, she asked me to off the light, I no gree... well las las, cos i no one loose the opportunity, I obliged, she started by playing emotions game like" I hope after having your way, you will not disappoint me" I said common , I love you and u know it ,so baby stop asking me rhetorical question "....

Your guess is as good as mine....

.she sucked me and rim well well.. time to fhuck reach, I comot the pant, and I was welcomed my a septic tank, I managed hold my breath.. I strapped condom and close my eye dive in ... mehn, abeg who know jug? Yes all these old plastic jug, my prick kon be like a day old chick leg for the pussy... as in, is like I missed road, I no feel anything as I dey go and come... .
I maintained my cool and prayed make I cum shap shap...

U no wetin kon vex me? She go dey moan, as in kon dey shout like person wey dey labour, ...
Walai walai, I shout for am to shut up and stop the hypocrisy! Asin e be like I dey run around the circle.. mehn, I vex so tey it caused confusion..

1. I no fit tell am why I dey vex
2. She no fit tell me why she dey beg me
3. But I'm sure both if us know what's up..
.I sha manage till day break, mehn , she saw my countenance and she said know say I got the drift...
Nobody tell am to stop calling me..

Lolzz. U dey craze. I just burst out laughing when you say; abeg who know jug?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by seanwilliam(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
dyze:

Lolzz. U dey craze. I just burst out laughing when you say; abeg who know jug?
bro and if you see dis girl ehn, shes very beautiful... e bad sotey I no no wether she wet or not, e just be like say I dey draw water from local well.. the pussy smell like rotten ponmo, but I no want make she chop my food for free

4 Likes

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by ChoCho54(f): 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
foxxydude:
OP are u sure it wasn't Anal u did? grin
Lawd! grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Married: A Blessing Or A Curse? / Check Out This Lady’s Big Hips And Butts / A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.