Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Nigeria, Bloomberg And The Hitman! - Temitope Ajayi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, Bloomberg And The Hitman! - Temitope Ajayi (12068 Views)

Atiku Is Not A Decent Man For Dragging Tinubu To Chicago Court - Temitope Ajayi / Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg / Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, Bloomberg And The Hitman! - Temitope Ajayi by indigenous234(f): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
We are back to the days of Shehu Garba and Femi Adeshina. Govt policies or inadequacies are so critiqued, so the govt realigns it's policies and self for better efficiency. Otherwise is the norm in Nigeria since 2015. Govt of face me I slap you.
A statement from a presidential spokesman with no mention of the reasons the train stoped working nor modalities put in place to forestall further degradation.

God will continue to punish all that keep voting this useless APC to power.
Re: Nigeria, Bloomberg And The Hitman! - Temitope Ajayi by Psychokinetic: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
Smh

Because he is refusing to publish all the propaganda you pushed him anymore.

For years you guys used the media to sell lies.. lies upon lies about Nigeria and the economy.

Foreign investors believed and made the mistake of coming here to invest then they lost billions.

From Jumia to Konga to bata ro nestle to Glaxo to Lufthansa to Kellogs to ToyRUs to Lego to Walmart to Pizza hut , etc I could go on and on listing foreign investors whis believed the lies from the Lagos Chamber of commerce then..

You sold Bloomberg et al the usual lies that the Nigerian chamber of commerce spits out daily backed by the propaganda from the Nigerian bureau of statistics.

All false fake data based on a 200 million population, what you didn't tell them which they all later realized is that there has been no real census so we don't know if our population is 200 million or 50 million.

What they also realised was that of that fake 200 million population there is no middle class only a 1% elite and a 99% extremely poor class.

So now they all got angry and started pulling out their Forex. It's a matter of time before Dstv leaves too, I foresee them selling off to a local partner and devesting from the Nigerian economy. This year's Big brother Naija has recorded the lowest revenue ever!!

The politicians wasted years building concrete castles like Eko Atlantic city which their citizens can't afford instead of investing in human capital so they can sustain the middle class . Now the middle class is extinct in Nigeria.

Companies have no customers who can purchase their products .

Starlinks has sold less here in Nigeria than Kenya. Yet we claim to have 200 million while Kenya are around 20 million people, let that sink in .

Nigeria is fast fading and the president still thinks propaganda can fly. The world has seen the truth and they have run from your economy .
Kenya is growing in leaps and bounds every foreign company not found in Nigeria is in Kenya, From Microsoft to all the foreign airlines, to Lego to sharp to Sony to Asus to Siemens to Atlus to Ubisoft to every single foreign investor you can think of have offices in Kenya not Nigeria.

Until the citizens push for good leaders Nigeria will continue crashing more and more while you open threads on Nairaland wailing and blaming others for your problems instead of facing your leaders.

For those whose brains can't understand, this is something as trivial as gokart tracks. over 10 different huge tracks setup in Kenya and are extremely profitable....

https://destinationskenya.com/top-8-best-places-for-go-karting-in-kenya/

I think Lagos had one or at most 2. They have closed up since. Because they made No profit and the economy killed them long ago, why? The citizens in Nigeria are poor and can't afford such, against Kenya where their minimum wage is better and the people have much more disposable income because Kenya has a huge middle class.

The only business in Nigeria that survives are those for the extremely poor like pure water or those that carter to the 1% rich

Nigeria economy is finished
Re: Nigeria, Bloomberg And The Hitman! - Temitope Ajayi by Unperturbedpota: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
BreconHills:

Hahaha you are comparing Nigeria to Kenya. You are talking about population and using zero data to compare middle class and market size when there is clear data that will show that.

Market indices will show you size of organised corporate size

Trading volume will show you activity

Float will show you how much of the corporates is owned by strategic investors.

Dollarize the free float and NGN is still ahead in indigenous participation. Kenya is controlled by a few foreign/naturalised families ( mainly indian) and their political acolytes.

Re being a kid - how I wish I could go back to that. I run a company that covers 16 African financial markets with NG and KEN being among them. I created the ISIN and SEDOL trading codes for Kenya in the early 2000's and you are talking about kids. Lol.

Some of you think every body on this NL is under 50 or worse still at school.

Again I advise you restrict your comments to romance section or gaming section. I don't read your comments , you are a kid so your brains can't grasp this discussion hence no single person is aligning wit you .

Let the adults discuss go away now.
Re: Nigeria, Bloomberg And The Hitman! - Temitope Ajayi by XAUBulls: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Estello:

https://insidekaduna.com/nigeria-bloomberg-and-the-hitman/
Bloomberg and many Western-based publications are NOT always right BECAUSE of skewed facts and confirmation bias.
This is where fact-checking comes in.
Re: Nigeria, Bloomberg And The Hitman! - Temitope Ajayi by BreconHills(m): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Again I advise you restrict your comments to romance section or gaming section. I don't read your comments , you are a kid so your brains can't grasp this discussion hence no single person is aligning wit you .

Let the adults discuss go away now.

I smile. Have a good life
Re: Nigeria, Bloomberg And The Hitman! - Temitope Ajayi by firearcher: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
Angelfrost:

This won't work sir...

You can be optimistic all you want, and another can choose to be pessimistic, the outcome of poor leadership remains the same for both of you.

In all these separately lie the TRUTH!

...And the sad truth is that this nation is dying. I mean literally has gone beyond rock bottom due to bad and idiotic policies, corruption that has worsened under APC, and inability to grow the economy since GEJ handed over.

All the facts are there... You can choose to pretend that they don't exist, in the name of focusing on the positives alone. Sadly, that won't arrest the decline.

True, you cannot wish away the negatives, but ultimately, the optimist will do well for his own sanity and fortitude and be ready to make the best use of every situation while hoping for the best.
Re: Nigeria, Bloomberg And The Hitman! - Temitope Ajayi by emmamajesty: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Did America also borrowed money to construct the rail? So u want to use America to compare Nigeria that has the highest rate of unemployment, poverty capital of the whole world to compare a country that can spend billions of dolar just to test run nuclear bombs, those countries has money and the might abandoned a project if the project is below their expectations or standard or not in line with their proper design
Re: Nigeria, Bloomberg And The Hitman! - Temitope Ajayi by Obaaderemi2: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
BreconHills:

I smile. Have a good life
What good life are you wishing the ignorant kid who thinks Kenya's population is 20million and who doesn't know that right now Kenya is down economically and people have been rioting since early this year due to hunger and high cost of living, with foreign firms exiting the market just like in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria, Bloomberg And The Hitman! - Temitope Ajayi by GYBABA(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hahahakikiki

"Reductionist reporters like Mr. Clowes have made it a habit to always negatively slant every single report on Nigeria and Africa while they turn blind eyes to the worse situations in their backyard"

Typical Igbotic trait.

Please, where is Mr. Clowes from?

Are you mad? No it shouldn't be a question. You're mad. Where did Igbo come into this now? You're senseless
Re: Nigeria, Bloomberg And The Hitman! - Temitope Ajayi by BreconHills(m): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
What good life are you wishing the ignorant kid who thinks Kenya's population is 20million and who doesn't know that right now Kenya is down economically and people have been rioting since early this year due to hunger and high cost of living, with foreign firms exiting the market just like in Nigeria?

Sometimes one has to smile and move on. Life is short. Nothing I tell him today will make any sense to him.
Re: Nigeria, Bloomberg And The Hitman! - Temitope Ajayi by Babinski: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
Estello:

https://insidekaduna.com/nigeria-bloomberg-and-the-hitman/

The Reporter is drawing attention to the abandoned project. Work towards resuscitating the project for the benefit of the masses instead of throwing jabs at him. The California High Speed Rail Project referenced suffered cost overruns and a resulting funding gap in billions of dollars. It is not the same scenario with the Abuja Airport Rail Project. So forget about the comparison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ Appoints Col. Sambo Dasuki (RTD) As New National Security Adviser / I Apologize For The Civil War / Bayo Ojo Quizzed By EFCC Over $1.2B Malabu Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.