Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer (31236 Views)

NUC Busts 58 Illegal Universities In Nigeria, Arrests Proprietors (names) / Two Siblings Who Make Love Together Receive Parents' Blessing / Names Of 58 Illegal Universities In Nigeria Released By NUC - Full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by Ppn247: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2023
Unbelievable
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by Hisincrease: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2023
May God help them.

Click the link below to engage a writer for all your writing needs.

https://tescentre.org/public

Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by Bahamas95(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Someone should look for the girl among the kids for me.
I want to teach her how to make money without having to trek and suffer.

I love tinubu, tinubu is my dream sugar daddy.
Please tinubu, love me back I want to show you something please cry cry

I love you tinubu kiss kiss
Who is this new attention seeker again? undecided

Whenever they wanna be noticed they fake being female.

1 Like

Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by Akaegwu(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2023
GeneralPula:
They school in an area called Kotanga in Cross River state from where they go back at the end of every term to their home Kalumo in Cameroon by foot.

Mehn. Is their no closer school to Kalumo?
Read before commenting. You won't die if you do
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by Bfly: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2023
Which life sef?
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by lexy2014: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2023
aQUINandmore:

I love you too

Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by abalog: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2023
Nigeria is still far better and peaceful than many countries in this world. Imagine leaving Cameroon to Nigeria for education when I was thinking of relocating to Niger
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by Wizpa(m): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2023
angry
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by rajiedreez: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2023
Impressive
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by Luckysbab: 10:07am On Aug 30, 2023
finallybusy:
Okay. Good of him. Funny how those with the least of opportunities make the best of what they can.

I tell you
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by aQUINandmore: 10:16am On Aug 30, 2023
Bahamas95:
Who is this new attention seeker again? undecided

Whenever they wanna be noticed they fake being female.
kid, I've noticed you.
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by Shikini: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2023
Chai !
May God Bless you, sir
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by dobaduro: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2023
You dey mind them. They will end up raising nuisance in the name of over protective.

Ensa777:
And here parents were debating sending out their 7 yr old to go on errand in the same street they live in.

One even advised me to stop allowing mine go to school by himself .School that is in my street.

When life is good for you,you start creating fears for yourself.
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by dilicond: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2023
Nice gesture from Ghana must go. These are kids that truly wants to learn. Not the ones we have here that can't trek 10km to their schools. The zeal to succeed always supercedes the obstacles along the way. May God protect these little ones and guide them till their academic journey
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by BennyDGreat: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2023
Ensa777:
And here parents were debating sending out their 7 yr old to go on errand in the same street they live in.

One even advised me to stop allowing mine go to school by himself .School that is in my street.

When life is good for you,you start creating fears for yourself.

Lol dem no know say na God dey protect all of us
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by shox(m): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2023
jawalis:
We all face life differently. May we all overcome our challenges, I’m currently facing mine this period and it seems things are not going to get better but we keep hoping and struggling.
Pls Nairalanders, I need Job, formal or informal. I studied Health Information Management in the University and I lives in ilorin, Kwara state.
you need comot for ilorin first,

Nothing dey that town. But that failed blogger haboseyday will not agree
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by TheOgaBoss: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
If foolish idiotic civilians cannot govern Africa properly, let the military take over in all African countries. We need recolonization.
the military men that will take over are they not also Africans? have we not had military administration in Nigeria and other African countries, how well did those administration fare?

1 Like

Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2023
I can't even trek for an hour and my feet will hurt badly, these children are strong!

Favoured children, God bless the giver.

1 Like

Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by thatigboman: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2023
GeneralPula:
They school in an area called Kotanga in Cross River state from where they go back at the end of every term to their home Kalumo in Cameroon by foot.

Mehn. Is their no closer school to Kalumo?
it's in the story. All the schools in their town has been destroyed by the crisis between the separatists and Cameroon govt
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by omooba969(m): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2023
aQUINandmore:

I guess that's you on your DP...lol grin

Why pick the girl out of the group & what do you intend to teach her? I hope it's not what I'm thinking bcoz you look like them. undecided
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by jawalis(m): 10:34am On Aug 30, 2023
shox:
you need comot for ilorin first,

Nothing dey that town. But that failed blogger haboseyday will not agree

Thank you sir
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by membranus: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2023
If you think your own experience is the worst, when you heard of others, you now realise you have all reasons to be thankful for the smallness of your burden.
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by JetStar: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Poverty is some part of Africa aided by different factors is alarming

This is not just poverty, this is the destruction of western Cameroon (Ambazonia) by greedy Paul Biya. He has made a mess of Cameron. Can you hear the kids saying the schools in their country have been destroyed?
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by omooba969(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2023
jawalis:
We all face life differently. May we all overcome our challenges, I’m currently facing mine this period and it seems things are not going to get better but we keep hoping and struggling.
Pls Nairalanders, I need Job, formal or informal. I studied Health Information Management in the University and I lives in ilorin, Kwara state.

What's it about? I'm just curious.
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by Yankee101: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2023
Commendable
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by panpan(m): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2023
One of Southern Cameroon's greatest mistakes was choosing to join La République du Cameroun instead of Nigeria in the 1961 plebiscite.

Nigeria may have its issues, but Southern Cameroonians certainly would not have been harassed in the present manner if their region had become part of Nigeria.
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by Yankee101: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2023
Let’s know how we can help
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by jawalis(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2023
omooba969:

What's it about? I'm just curious.
Alright sir. Health information Management otherwise known as Health Record (Medical Record) is a profession that participate and involves in collection, organization, analyzing manage and secure patient information in health facilities.
In a simple term (Nigerian system), Health Information Management professionals are those we encounter in hospital in charge of issuing, retrieving, storing “cards” while patients casenotes are retrieved or filed through such.
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by Passionate888: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2023
What about that man that trekked for bubu
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by omooba969(m): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2023
jawalis:

Alright sir. Health information Management otherwise known as Health Record (Medical Record) is a profession that participate and involves in collection, organization, analyzing manage and secure patient information in health facilities.
In a simple term (Nigerian system), Health Information Management professionals are those we encounter in hospital in charge of issuing, retrieving, storing “cards” while patients casenotes are retrieved or filed through such.

Thanks for this but would you say this has equipped you with transferrable skills so you're able to work in a different setting?

How do you intend to adapt your skills in a different setting suppose you're offered a job elsewhere?
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by Chetas81(m): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Poverty is some part of Africa aided by different factors is alarming
only the truth black African care to know, can only set black African citizen free from their mental bondages, what does prosperity mean to the black African citizen, and why they don't developed like the westerner's
Re: Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer by omooba969(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2023
Chetas81:
only the truth black African care to know, can only set black African citizen free from their mental bondages, what does prosperity mean to the black African citizen, and why they don't developed like the westerner's

Generally speaking, the black man's brain is not particularly well equipped to cope with modernization.

Do you agree? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 / Only One Clipper Was Used To Scrape Off The Hair Of Covenant University Students / Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.