Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality? (11340 Views)

My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / Mercer: Lagos Ranked 8th Most Expensive City In Africa, 47th In The World / Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality? by biina: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
If you believe the ranking is true, then you should believe that every olosho is a virgin
Re: Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality? by Ozommadu: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Na why the people from the dead sun dey beef the SW be this

So sw starts and ends in lagos??
Re: Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality? by Pandar01: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
dkidd:

U guys are joking right? Enugu of all places ? Somewhere that's not even safe to visit?

I want pour small sugar for their mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality? by dkidd: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pandar01:

I want pour small sugar for their mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol... I shock before oo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality? by dazzlingd(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
christejames:

You are the illiterate and ignorant one here if you don't know the correlation between this report and APC...

This report is and offshoot of the one that debased Lagos and Nigeria economy earlier posted.

Put on your thinking cap next time.

So who wrote the report, APC?
Re: Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
9jvirgin:
The worst place to live in Africa is Lagos. No electricity, No roads, No jobs, No housing, No food pantry. What a lost city.

Tinubu stole everything and installed his criminal co-travellers to continue the stealing.

i doubt if uve been to lagos before. i agree totally with the part of touts and criminals, but lagos has the same problem any other over populated state will have and still manages to get some things right.

you wont die if you praise somthing for once

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality? by eepeepook: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
I don’t believe these reports.
Re: Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality? by Fearyourcreator: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
LagosPrince:
Damage control
Is you state in first 5?
Re: Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality? by Fearyourcreator: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
9jvirgin:
The worst place to live in Africa is Lagos. No electricity, No roads, No jobs, No housing, No food pantry. What a lost city.

Tinubu stole everything and installed his criminal co-travellers to continue the stealing.
Do you stay in lagos?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality? by Fearyourcreator: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
You disagree with the report and believe Lagos is an 'overated slum', but you're still holed up in that same Lagos, refusing to relocate to your Eldorado state of origin, isn't that cognitive dissonance? grin
Na madness
Re: Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality? by Rowj: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
9jvirgin:

sorry
Re: Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality? by Rowj: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Do you stay in lagos?
you always cry foul, I don't really know why
Re: Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality? by frog12: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
paid ranking
Re: Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality? by Fearyourcreator: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Rowj:
you always cry foul, I don't really know why
Answer the question?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality? by TheSuperX(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2023
LagosPrince:
They've paid for this ranking ..

This is obviously a damage control after the European council ranked Lagos as the 4th worst city to live in on earth after Kyiev in war torn Ukraine in June 2023.
You insult Lagos and can't do without the state, btw it's people like you from village that are loitering Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane / How Do I Relocate To The Uk / Fintiri, Yari: FAAN Issues Public Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.