Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! (40024 Views)

Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by gidgiddy: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
Little did he know he was designing a flag that would represent tyranny, oppression, regression and poverty
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by Lincton: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
Rest on genius
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by aysnoopy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Zik. Mudafuka.

Who be Zik. U better stick to your odumegu
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by adekolaelect(m): 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Berrityga:
So green and white nah design Goff unah mind?? Nigerias flag has no design bro.
Design Yours and let see. They are only active in condemnation yet he can't fix Bicycle Tyre Talkles of design something that is not in existences.

1 Like

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by danilho(m): 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Who is this pucci licker.
You are the good for nothing lowlife Pusssy licker
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
jaguanana007:

SOURCE
Using the word DEAD is disrespectful and inhuman. DECEASED is the better word.fake journalism
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by FBS: 1:28am On Aug 31, 2023
Rest In Peace
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by Dshocker(m): 3:55am On Aug 31, 2023
Even till his old age, Nigeria still abandoned him... smh
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by DevilsEqual(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I don't know why they call that thing DESIGN.
Anyway Rest in peace

No way a person from a saner tribe would say this

U must be Igbo

They dont see good even in the dead

Una be curse true true
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2023
DevilsEqual:

No way a person from a saner tribe would say this

U must be Igbo

They dont see good even in the dead

Una be curse true true
The reason why poverty keep ravaging your region with beggers springing up everywhere is the mediocrity killing you people. Everything look expert to your eye🤣🤣🤣
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by Oesophagus99(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2023
..he was paid 100pound then every government ignored him after wards and he had to live in a slum where he could hardly feed himself & family (he even got mentally deranged but got ignored).

Not until president Goodluck gifted him a duplex bungalow place him on stipend and gave his children a federal job.

The labour of our past Heroes has always been in vain! Despite our silence; we're expecting Nigeria to prosper ?
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2023
aysnoopy:

Who be Zik. U better stick to your odumegu

Zik was the president that rule your good for nothing father and odumegu jailer of your rat poison taker Awo.

Kiss it.

I'm closer to your mama pucci now.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2023
danilho:
You are the good for nothing lowlife Pusssy licker

Na your mama Long clitoris I dey lick na.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by danilho(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Na your mama Long clitoris I dey lick na.
Fool, so you licked your mother’s stinking pusssy
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by Longinyamapucci(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
danilho:
Fool, so you licked your mother’s stinking pusssy

My cap is already deep on ya ma long clitoris pussy..hmmm I'm Cummin insider.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by aysnoopy(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Zik was the president that rule your good for nothing father and odumegu jailer of your rat poison taker Awo.

Kiss it.

I'm closer to your mama pucci now.

Lol. Pains went straight to Biafra
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by Longinyamapucci(m): 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
aysnoopy:

Lol. Pains went straight to Biafra

Without Biafra will you parasite that fought to remain attached survives.

Bloody coward that lost his lands to strangers from futa jalloh. Spit on ya ma pucci
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by aysnoopy(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Without Biafra will you parasite that fought to remain attached survives.

Bloody coward that lost his lands to strangers from futa jalloh. Spit on ya ma pucci

I won't be surprised since u disrespect your mom that's why u keep mentioning others mom.
I've lived in Biafra land b4 and I know how disrespectful you are in your land. Such a wasted sperm
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by Longinyamapucci(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
aysnoopy:

I won't be surprised since u disrespect your mom that's why u keep mentioning others mom.
I've lived in Biafra land b4 and I know how disrespectful you are in your land. Such a wasted sperm

Leave in Biafra kill you there, from asaba to pH any of you half Humans shouldn't allow to near it.

Stay in your region blacky.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by engrchykae(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
Who saw to the removal of the Sun from the Nigeria flag?
We need to know who exactly pushed for such thing to be done
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by TOMMYS: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
engrchykae:
Who saw to the removal of the Sun from the Nigeria flag?
We need to know who exactly pushed for such thing to be done

The Biafra fal has a Sun. The caliphate saw it as a reflection of biafra's rising sun
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by engrchykae(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
TOMMYS:

The Biafra fal has a Sun. The caliphate saw it as a reflection of biafra's rising sun
they prefer the moon to the Sun
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by aysnoopy(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Leave in Biafra kill you there, from asaba to pH any of you half Humans shouldn't allow to near it.

Stay in your region blacky.

Weytin do this otondo. Live is different frm leave MF
I stay in imo state, knack Una girls tire. Enter Orlu, to Owerri. Stay in Umuaka for some days. Mr man, go and sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS / Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups / Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.