Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! (40017 Views)

Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by Chetas81(m): 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
The red that miss in the flag is a big problems for the country till today, every country having red in their flags respect their self and the Law of the land
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by scholes23(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by hspda: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nemesis0147:
They should change the color to RED DARK AND RED.
A country of total darkness and bloodshed.

Summary of your life and that of your family lineage. Better put those colours you mentioned on your biography and that of your lineage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by Seunomobo: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
LivingTribunal:
RIP Mr flag man the forgotten hero.. It's sad that this man had been alive till this moment but long dead in our memories.

Are we supposed to be keeping him in our memories all the time...

Even your memories will at some point die will alive...

Just say RIP and let the living breath....
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by Mercury12(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nemesis0147:
They should change the color to RED DARK AND RED.
A country of total darkness and bloodshed.
naija no be Biafra nah. Red bawo😂

2 Likes

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by looseweight: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
hspda:

Summary of your life and that of your family lineage. Better put those colours you mentioned on your biography and that of your lineage

You are a badt guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by evanstical: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
87 or 93 years. Typography error.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by CaptainFM1: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
Berrityga:
So green and white nah design Goff unah mind?? Nigerias flag has no design bro.

Gen Z, the design is beyond the plain colour. It is symbolic. It's more about what it represents and the story behind it.

That flag was selected from over 2000 submissions to the British council to replace the Union Jack.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by AkinboT22: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
So rip baba
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by occfx: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
jaguanana007:

SOURCE

The flag hasn't benefited us in anyway... May his soul rest in peace but Nigeria needs redesign. I don't even know if this flag is our problem
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by Newborn27(f): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
History would never forget him.

His name is written on a solid golden rock.

RIP patriot!
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by christistruth01: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
; cool
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by Segzy19: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
A native of Abeokuta.....
Abeokuta is so important to this country....
A state of great people and very significant people
Only if you know!

1 Like

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by Ebullient76(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
You're indeed a great 👌 hero, Pa Michael. Rest well sir.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by SmartyPants(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
UncleAyo:
How true is the news?

How To Identify And Differentiate A Yoruba Name Or A Yoruba Person From Other Nigerians.

This guide will help non-Nigerian to different Yoruba from other Nigerian.

Quick one:
A. A Yoruba name does not have 'Ch', 'Kw' written in it.
B. You rarely will find two (non nasal) consonant written together except for 'Gb' which is very common.
C. A Yoruba name or word does not begin with the letter 'U'
D. There are no Q, C, Z, X, and V alphabets in Yoruba words so you will not see them in a Yoruba name.

## On Nigeria Passport, ''Place of birth" of most Yoruba people are located in these state: Oyo state, Lagos State, Ogun state, Ondo State, Kwara state, Osun state, Ekiti state, Kogi state and Edo state (All south west state). If you search on google. e.g Ibadan (my place of birth) is located in Oyo state.
## Most Yoruba persons are respectful.
## Most Yoruba people are civil. Their engagement are mostly intellectually.
## Although, Yoruba people are very spiritual, you will rarely see a Yoruba person as religion extremist.
## Most young Yoruba are Hardworking, Tech savvy, honest and trust worthy. They are Omoluabi.
## A Yoruba person is not boastful.
## Most Yoruba person are contented.
## Most Yoruba are easygoing
## Few of the elderly Yoruba people have tribal mark on their faces.

Tori bi omo o ba daran la se n fun l'oruko. Those non-Yoruba people who are well determined to spoil Nigeria name both within and outside the country (in the name name of being a Nigerian) should be easily differentiated from Yoruba.

Edo is not a South West state and never has been.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by correctguy101(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Berrityga:

E still better pass many other flags out there.

Even Biafra flag wey dem design recently be like babalawo color s. Red and black with very dark green, na witchcraft flag .. shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by AkinboT22: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
So rip Baba
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by CJStarz: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Na bad sign o. Gabon don happen so. If you know you know.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by Mccullum: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
UncleAyo:
How true is the news?

How To Identify And Differentiate A Yoruba Name Or A Yoruba Person From Other Nigerians.

Quick one:
B. You rarely will find two (non nasal) consonant written together except for 'Gb' which is very common.
D. There are no Q, C, Z, X, and V alphabets in Yoruba words so you will not see them in a Yoruba name.

## On Nigeria Passport, ''Place of birth" of most Yoruba people are located in these state: Oyo state, Lagos State, Ogun state, Ondo State, Kwara state, Osun state, Ekiti state, Kogi state and Edo state (All south west state). If you search on google. e.g Ibadan (my place of birth) is located in Oyo state.
## Although, Yoruba people are very spiritual, you will rarely see a Yoruba person as religion extremist.
## Most young Yoruba are Hardworking, Tech savvy, honest and trust worthy. They are Omoluabi.

Tori bi omo o ba daran la se n fun l'oruko. Those non-Yoruba people who are well determined to spoil Nigeria name both within and outside the country (in the name name of being a Nigerian) should be easily differentiated from Yoruba.

Add this that Yoruba's names doesn't begin with MB, MM, MN. NN, CH, etc
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by GYBABA(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Rip sir! Na this man cause confusion for me one time for my primary school quiz in those days wey no make me score 10/10 & and anyone who scored 10/10 suppose get gift. I score 9/10. Simple question. How many colours does the Nigerian flag have? I come dey rack my brain like hot processor. Laslas na 3 I choose. That gift pain me ehn. The babe wey chop that gift come use am pepper me for eyes like. I wan cry. Doyinsola wherever you are, you dey craze grin
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by Bahamas95(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
If you're talking about design consult Ebuka, not a piece of material with two colours.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by victorazy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I don't know why they call that thing DESIGN.
Anyway Rest in peace

I no know what is design there!

1 Like

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by madridguy(m): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
R. I. P our hero.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by zrocky: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
UncleAyo:
How true is the news?

Quick one:

stop this foolishness you tribal begot. No body cares if your yoruba, igbo or Hausa, what every sensible Nigerian want is good governance and beside Nigeria is not a country of only 3 tribes, other tribes have something to offer for the country to move forward.

For you to spend your time everyday posting this nonsense show how useless you are.

Get a life

1 Like

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by Yankee101: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Rest well sir
Our heroes past
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by shereef19: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
Berrityga:

Ur brain is working rearward..
Design one n let ur family name b identify with it...

1 Like

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by histemple: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
What exactly did he design in that extremely uninspiring flag?
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by henrimoto(m): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
Maize247:
RIP sir
Rest In Peace Sir!
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by Sweetvie: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by Pootle: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
RIP but a very boring flag undecided
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! by safarilove(m): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
RIP Great man..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated / Lady Who Was Shot Dead During #EndSARS Protest In Awka, Buried Today (Photos) / Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.