Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison (42772 Views)

Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) / My Crazy Uber Experience / Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by grandstar(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2023
Anitatunde:

Tanzania speaks kswahili, trust me when I say kswahili is the easiest language to learn on earth. I speak swahili fluently. I learnt basic business terms in weeks.

I had people promoting my products online, I ran ads on YouTube,Facebook too

My product was solving a major problem in females, so making money out of it was easy.

In this day and age, were we have tech/social media at our disposal. You don’t have any excuse in not doing business worldwide. If language Barrier has been your problem, I will advice you learn basic terms in transacting.

E.g

Learn how to say
“Welcome customer”
“last price”
“How much”
“Thanks for patronizing”
“This is the best product out here”
And also numbers.

This is all you need to transact in any language in the world

My problem with living in another country where they don't speak English has to do with prices, especially where haggling is involved.

For instance, how do I say 142,300 in Swahili,or French or Mandarin?
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by EngrKemp: 4:57am On Sep 06, 2023
Anitatunde:

Over 5000usd. My book ranked very high back in 2018. Till today I still gather 200-600usd in sales per month
Pls can u inbox me the flowchart.

I want step by step on how u did it

weteckventures@gmail.com
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by folks4luv(f): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2023
madscientist88:
first whats your IQ score?did you read were i said in Africa?and use the word most?bad becomes evil when you start justifying your bad deeds for good, accept that it is bad and keep your reasons aside,false narative my boots,you have no damn idea because one of those fraudsters is paying for your pads.
Oh! You are from the gutters so I won't enter the mud with you. Asking for my IQ score when you can't intelligently engage without throwing Insults on an open forum, ironic huh?
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by madscientist88(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
folks4luv:

Oh! You are from the gutters so I won't enter the mud with you. Asking for my IQ score when you can't intelligently engage without throwing Insults on an open forum, ironic huh?
lol i wish intelligence was about manners,that doesn't still change the fact that you are unintelligent for being rash.
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by EngrKemp: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Anitatunde:

Over 5000usd. My book ranked very high back in 2018. Till today I still gather 200-600usd in sales per month

Kindly tell me step by step how to develop a book and register and start making money on the site ..
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by lovediehatelive(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Anitatunde:
Part 3

One night I had to join her in her escapades because Omo, hunger don scatter my head here. She introduced me to one of the top officers who promised to move us to the vip prison room and also provide us with steady supply of foods and other necessary groceries.

The man was fine (I can’t give all details here to avoid anyone pin pointing who he is)

That night, a guard came to our cell to signal us, we moved quickly towards him and he opened the cell. We walked towards an highly prohibited section of prison meant for only top officers.
This man had a furnished apartment somewhere in the yard. The man did his thing, it was a party.

He gave us 5000 Tanzanian shillings each and a nice bed to sleep on. Omo, that night was the best night ever. His room was air conditioned, the mattress was mattressing. I slept off withing a minute or two. Around 5am(not too sure) he woke us up to return to our cell, accompanied by a guard.

I used my 5k shillings buy proper breakfast, I got ugali (semolina) with plenty sharky stew. I wasn’t going to settle for just food here, I needed freedom or at least an Appeal in court.

Typing

That party, I know nairaland censored it grin
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by CCIA: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Great Jam cool
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Mom007(f): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2023
Wow! Just wow!
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by udeh3(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2023
Wawwww... I had goosebumps reading
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Originalsly: 12:05am On Oct 07, 2023
Hmmm .... I'm not surprised your book is doing well on Amazon ... judging from this write up.... so interesting... captivating ... enlightening... the imagery while reading is like watching a movie on UHD! ... you got what it takes to be a very good author. I'm sure many here have been imprisoned ... but who ever wants to let others know?... let alone write about the experience? Thanks for having the balls liver to do so and give us a personal peek into prison life. I love that you went with a goal in mind ... and a plan to achieve that goal ... remaining focused and be able to figure out ways to get over hurdles along the way. I guess the biggest lesson you should learn that the more structured a country is the more you have to know and abide by the rules and regulations or face the consequences.
Can't wait for you to share another experience!
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Anitatunde(f): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2023
Originalsly:
Hmmm .... I'm not surprised your book is doing well on Amazon ... judging from this write up.... so interesting... captivating ... enlightening... the imagery while reading is like watching a movie on UHD! ... you got what it takes to be a very good author. I'm sure many here have been imprisoned ... but who ever wants to let others know?... let alone write about the experience? Thanks for having the balls liver to do so and give us a personal peek into prison life. I love that you went with a goal in mind ... and a plan to achieve that goal ... remaining focused and be able to figure out ways to get over hurdles along the way. I guess the biggest lesson you should learn that the more structured a country is the more you have to know and abide by the rules and regulations or face the consequences.
Can't wait for you to share another experience!

Thanks for the kind words, really appreciate
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Anitatunde(f): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
☺️☺️
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Doris4ever(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2023
Thank God you are able to come back home. A lot of Nigerians are endlessly imprisoned.

Meanwhile
I'm an experience driver in Lagos. I need a car to drive on uber/bolt for weekly remittance.
Please if you have a car for me, quote me or check contact on my profile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha / Fatal Accident Along Ore-lagos Express Way, 8 People Confirmed Dead (photos) / Chain Reaction Accident Hit Truck, Cars At Dolphins - Osborne Road, Ikoyi Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.