Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup (33346 Views)

“He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies / Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by omohayek: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

Forget this trabalistic talk. Coup favors no one! not even your tribe. The economic depression that'll follow enh, you'll wish for the worst of buhari and tinubu combine
I'm not under the delusion that coups favor anyone other than the coup-plotters and their immediate hangers-on. That's why I consider those cheering on all the recent coups in Africa to be raving îdiots, particularly the sort of tribalist I was responding to. No sensible person of Igbo extraction should be celebrating or wishing for a coup, given how devastating the consequences of Nigeria's first coup turned out to be.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by Poleski: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
Coup is bad but it's sometimes the only way to remove a brutal dictator. It's funny that agbados don't want coup yet they voted for a known criminal and druglord. This action is what triggers coups.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau / Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures) / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.