Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup (33393 Views)

“He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies / Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by mrvitalis(m): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
creativehubb:

Nobody can instill unity on the people, it is up to us. Agitations and division we suffer today, most started during military regime, the civil war started during military regime. I think Nigeria is united, apart from agitation about secession, majority of Nigeriana want to be in Nigeria and love it, of course people complain sometimes, it's human nature... people complain everywhere. I don't really understand what you mean by saying we were 'united' or had a fresh start in 1999... how?
You can force multiple people together and expect peace never in human history has it happened and won't start here
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by Emola12(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nah your own go worst pass if military take over walahitalahi,,, you go eat dry spaghetti with dirty water olorun oba n gbo
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by 77star: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
1Dray:

Shove the free stuffs down your throat, you unrepentant tribalist.
Freestuffng himself is not free

Someone who is not free that is in bondage of APC telling other people to check his profile for free things, no be madness be that?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by Kukutente23: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The President Bola Ahmed Tinubu I know will always stand for democracy.

The elderly Igbo man removed from office in Gabon after an atrocious third-term agenda is the immediate responsibility of the sub region of Central Africa, sincerely speaking, it's not the job of Asiwaju, Nigeria or Ecowas.

We have our own issues in Nigeria and ECOWAS and it's not like our Igbo brothers here in Nigeria care. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Is he no longer the jagaban of Africa
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by Emola12(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
madridguy:
Jagaban of Africa, you can go and sleep with your two eyes closed, nothing is going to happen to your government.
na so former NIGER president tell in people where he dey now? And if dis thing happen for NIGERIA now we no go see you ooo awon oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati oshi alaini lakaye
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by Archie30: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The President Bola Ahmed Tinubu I know will always stand for democracy.

The elderly Igbo man removed from office in Gabon after an atrocious third-term agenda is the immediate responsibility of the sub region of Central Africa, sincerely speaking, it's not the job of Asiwaju, Nigeria or Ecowas.

We have our own issues in Nigeria and ECOWAS and it's not like our Igbo brothers here in Nigeria care. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Like Igbo people made Tinubu to choose criminality. You must drag Igbo people ba. Nothing will happen...nothing thrown to Igbo people will stop who they are...Great people. Envy of you lots!!!
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by FreeStuffsNG: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

Is he no longer the jagaban of Africa
He is. They will report update to him after this his reaction. Gabon is not under Ecowas
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by casualobserver: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Good speech. Survey, feel the pulse coming from the citizens of Gabon and then arrive at intelligent reply to the menace of coup in Africa.

We don't want coup. Military should stay in barracks.

Nigerian military can’t afford to stage a coup…they are very comfortable and have too much to lose. If you know you know. The reason why French speaking African militaries are staging coups is different from the situation or perceived situation in Nigeria. French speaking Africa are effectively still under colonial rule, their resources do not effectively belong to them, they need authority from France for everything….so they have nothing to lose.

Bad news for Obidients.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by Ritchiee: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Who takes this clown serious in Africa or he thinks those people are mugus that don’t know how yakubu Mahmoud selected him against the will of 80% of Nigerians?
lol
You mean against the will of Ipob terrorists.
Tinubu is the president we want and voted for.
Rant till kingdom come,no coup will happen in Nigeria.
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by Ashez: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Mandate thief has spoken.

Coup d'Ballot far worse than Coup d'Etat.
Finish him
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by Simeonjoe1: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
mrvitalis:

Yes but at least it offers a fresh start... Blocking this loopholes we have... Maybe even restructuring of the country

Wrong thinking. Nobody is willing to help anybody again. If you become distabilize investors will leave and won't come back, there's a whole lot of market for them out there.
They argue about Niger uranium, they're not even top 10 countries with uranium deposits.
Black men have no leverage and technicality yet they want do yanga.
Make your country unstable and it'll take atleast 15 years to build anything tangible
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by creativehubb: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
mrvitalis:

You can force multiple people together and expect peace never in human history has it happened and won't start here
Most nations of the world started via colonization, even America was colonized, most African nations were too...it's not just Nigeria where people of different tribes were brought together to form a nation. We are not peculiar, that's how majority of nations in the world started, different people of same continent/region brought together by a colonial head. Do your research. Those who can't live with others can isolate themselves, the world can not be what you want it to be.
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by Lunar2010: 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
References1:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/618657-tinubu-speaks-on-gabon-coup-says-contagious-autocracy-spreading-in-africa.html?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

I believe and support democracy
But democracy has to be seen as belonging to the voice the people.
When you vote, you should feel and believe that your vote counts.
When the process is rigged or manipulated by some people becos they have some advantage over other (supposedly equal) citizens, don't be surprised when you see coups.
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by Kukutente23: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
creativehubb:

No benefit for the citizens in a military regime, the people only bear the brunt of sanctions etc...
What are the benefits in a civilian regime using this present one as case study?
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by JuicyStar: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
Baba this is an urgent call for u to perform quickly if not, u maybe caught up by the same flame . The ball is in ur aso villa court
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by unavailablecity: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
God bless JAGABAN!!! not happy ? Lagoon is your solution
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by Kukutente23: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He is. They will report update to him after this his reaction. Gabon is not under Ecowas
Who are the "they"?
If Gabon is not under ecowas
why is he reacting?
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by Menclothing: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
French colony only
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by Galaxydon1(m): 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nigerian soldiers are coward, they should send tinubu and buhari to jail, even if that's the last thing i witnessed on earth, My soul will be pleased.
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by Lanre1st(m): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
Everybody were claiming Turn “ Emi Lo Kan” they forget the military turn

Army “Lokan”
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by seunmsg(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
festacman:
What a time to be the Chairman of ECOWAS. President Tinubu will be like "Na who send me go take this post'. However, the task is not difficult for him. He should just call emergency meeting of ECOWAS and read the riot act, insisting on the following points though he lacks the requisite credibility at home front:
- Hold credible election.
- Obey the constitution on tenure of office.
- Don't steal money from the public treasury but use it to develop the country.
- Do your best , allow the people chose the next president and hand over power.

African Union wake and smell the coffee. It is time to change the dance steps.

Is Gabon a member of ECOWAS?

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by Sijo01(f): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
Balablu the mandate thief don comment 😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by CodeTemplar: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The President Bola Ahmed Tinubu I know will always stand for democracy. He suffered and was incarcerated for his fight for democracy and posterity is in his favour today.

You mean father and son democracy? Nonsense!
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The President Bola Ahmed Tinubu I know will always stand for democracy. He suffered and was incarcerated for his fight for democracy and posterity is in his favour today.

ECOWAS is an SPV (special purpose vehicle) for protecting rogues in government, like self-perpetuating rulers, beneficiaries of rigged elections and father-to-son presidency (Togo).

What has ECOWAS done for anybody?

When Booboo closed Nigeria's borders to West Africa, what did ECOWAS do?

The inaction of ECOWAS on an act that negates their purported mandate while they pounce hungrily on the removal of ONE MAN from presidency is enough evidence.
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by Rikze: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Are Umahi and Uzodinma french? Lol

My comment is deep so I'm not surprised you didn't get the point
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by 8stargeneral: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
Fear fear man

Let keep watching

People are not happy
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by earleswood(f): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
With his amola and gbegiri-soup soaked mouth he says "rule of law". This is a dolt planted unconstitutional as a place-holder for Aljaji Shetima. Power will return to the North before June 2024.
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by Babastrong(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=EyeCumInPiss post=125464964]Mandate thief has spoken.
Coup d'Ballot far worse than Coup d'Etat. [kikiikiki. his victory shocked you. las las, you will understand nigeria politics.]
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
Goodvibes007:

The Igbo man and his father robbed and impoverished the People of Gabon for over 50 years combined, and you idiots hailed and supported them because Ali Obongo his adopted son is Igbo.

Cry us a river. Corrupt MOFOs
Hope you watched the video where OGUN LGA chairmen were rolling on the ground begging the governor. That's what you cowards are known for grin grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by zelnababa(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
For opposition ppl that re praying for this to happen in Nigeria , they should know that ur candidate will also be a looser cus that will be the end of democracy,Another Fulani or Hausa or Yoruba officer will take over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) / Ambode Receives Mandela's Wife Graca Machel In Lagos (Photos) / Evans Pleads Guilty To Kidnapping [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.