Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Alleged LG Funds Diversion: Adebutu Calls For Abiodun’s Impeachment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged LG Funds Diversion: Adebutu Calls For Abiodun’s Impeachment (8825 Views)

Councillors Suspend Ogun LG Chairman Who Accused Abiodun Of Funds Diversion / Governors Hijacking LG Funds Will Face Trial – Presidency / Juliet Ibekaku-Nwagwu In Trouble Over Funds Diversion - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged LG Funds Diversion: Adebutu Calls For Abiodun’s Impeachment by 13brazz: 3:51am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:
Which State Governor doesn't collect LGA fund unbehalf of LGA chairmen

They run joint account
mohammed safiu Oyedele time to confess now
why did you and your father Ishola raped your nephew and mother Musili
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: Alleged LG Funds Diversion: Adebutu Calls For Abiodun’s Impeachment by sammyonal: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2023
Keme4Real:
Let he without sin cast the first stone
if I throw u stone eh!
Re: Alleged LG Funds Diversion: Adebutu Calls For Abiodun’s Impeachment by BItt: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:
To this day, it remains a subject of awe, how Dapo Abiodun managed to find legitimacy enough to be the Governor of Ogun State of Nigeria, having been convicted of credit card fraud in the not-too-distant past.

Nigeria is a really sad excuse of a democratic country!
lol
Re: Alleged LG Funds Diversion: Adebutu Calls For Abiodun’s Impeachment by techtalk123: 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. agengacor
Re: Alleged LG Funds Diversion: Adebutu Calls For Abiodun’s Impeachment by techtalk123: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks https://images.google.nl/url?q=https://boltposts.com/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To Bar Public Official's Children From Schooling Abroad / Cultural Resemblance Between The Igbo And The Israel Of The Bible / Nigeria’s Total Public Debt Jumps By 15.64% To ₦33.107 Trillion – DMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.