Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike (29366 Views)

"Anti-Party Begets Anti-Party", Wike Vows To Hit PDP National Leaders (Video) / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Coldie(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
I love this man.

By the time wike is done with Abuja, that Abuja power monopoly that makes Abuja politicians beleive they are the movers and shakers of Nigeria would end

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by PheelzAlmighty: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
Woke na clown
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by anonymous1759(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
sad
Racoon:
One silly thing with Nyesom Wike is that he always forget how his predecessor - Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi was so arrogantly intoxicated with political power as NGF president that he extrapolated his obsession to the point of flexing muscles with President Jonathan.

The APC that goaded him on then, today have long left him to stew in his own juice. Being in the corridors of power is always a transient phenomenon. Hope he retract before it is too late.

How did APC leave Ameachi? Someone that served 8 yrs as a minister came 2nd In the primaries ? No wonder you guys like Nzogbu Nzogbu if you don’t have it at the moment you consider yourself as a failure that’s why you fight and insults everyone because you lack patience and that’s what politics is about.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Aiel123: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
This is the height of it.
PDP has lost it.
Wike has continued his dance yet the party is paralyzed to take actions
When I hammered on the party wielding the big stick on Wike and his rebelous group this was what I envisaged.
How can one man hold a whole national party to ransom?
It's time to 'destroy' the PDP for a rebuild.
Wike has made them a laughing stock.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Antoeni(m): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ex Gov Wike Feels That He Is Larger Than Life,
Karma Knows Everybody's Address Even if you Are Homeless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Antoeni(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
May God Help Our Election Tribunal to Do The Right Thing And if Not, May He Strengthen Our Military to Chase Tinubu And All His Evil Acolytes.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Ezemann(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKUy-CN7Qx8

No one remains relevant forever. Ask Fayose

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Machinegun91(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
Tinubu will soon remove wike from his nyash like women pad

1 Like

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Cardozzo(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Wike has guts!
Mayyne, I just like his O.G (Original G**gster) style of dressing.
Reminds me of Don Corleone from the “Godfather” movie.

I dedicate “No Diggity” by BlackStreet feat. Dr. Dre and Queen Pen to him. Great jam!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KL9mRus19o
what's the name of this templar and Landry film I forgot
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by asanausana91: 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
This is the reason I have issues with Nigerians democracy . One man will be feeling like God.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Margret029: 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
We hear
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by duro4chang(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
ideynl1:
PDP is dead. That’s why APC doesn’t take them serious.

APC fears Obi more than the whole PDP
Which obi? Nobody fears him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by LagosPrince: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
Whalis:

He is Wike and not Nwike.
Ikwerres do not answer Nwike.
Wike in Ikwerre means Of New. Something new and not the Igbo Nwike which means a child of strength.
You people should try and respect others.
Shut up, the guy you quoted is Yoruba and a Tinubu supporter.

What has the Igbos got to do with it?

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by kokoA(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
paramakina202:
Atiku is very weak.
Atiku has always been overhyped.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by mastermaestro(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
You cannot blame him for whatever he throws at PDP. Injustice gives rise to mutiny. Dude practically held the party together when Atiku and others joined forces to effect Jonathan's loss. They suddenly come back to wrest the party from him just to gain federal power. You expect Wike to dance about it? sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by 9jatriot(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
If there is one thing PDP did right on this one, was not to have acted against him since.

Now with an FCT portfolio and knowing how erratic and crude he is with power, I can tell you no PDP member will want to be in the meeting that suspended him. Except the person non de live for Abuja. Wike ran APC and Amaechi out of Rivers State incase you forget.

Aiel123:
This is the height of it.
PDP has lost it.
Wike has continued his dance yet the party is paralyzed to take actions
When I hammered on the party wielding the big stick on Wike and his rebelous group this was what I envisaged.
How can one man hold a whole national party to ransom?
It's time to 'destroy' the PDP for a rebuild.
Wike has made them a laughing stock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Theopneustos: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
Wike always talking
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Burob: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
ideynl1:
PDP is dead. That’s why APC doesn’t take them serious.

APC fears Obi more than the whole PDP
That runaway nonentity from Apga to pdp, then to the laborious party?

The Clown doesn’t even exist in Apc’s world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by id4sho(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
Coldie:
I love this man.

By the time wike is done with Abuja, that Abuja power monopoly that makes Abuja politicians beleive they are the movers and shakers of Nigeria would end

Emperor Wike won't go down without a fight. He will do more harm to the party if they dare him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Michael5143: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
Lol...

Wike is high😂
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Bfly: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
Wike probably sought the consent of the Pdp party through a written document before accepting the appointment. So the party can't hold wike responsible for any wrongdoing

1 Like

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by tnerro1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
Tinubu should be watchful of Wike, he is a threat to him in his second term ambition

1 Like

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Etosha: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=festacman post=125472270]There is more here than meet the eyes. Whatever receipt Nyesom Wike has that is holding PDP back from expelling him must be something dark or scandalous. [/quo

Hahahaha . It must be something that..." the ear that hear it must tingle"...
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by adekolaelect(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
iSense247:
They need him for future Rigging. In a sane country, Wike would have been serving life sentence.
If you are called to prove and explain now . You will be Giutry like gaely fishes.
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Drbarmes(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
Racoon:
One silly thing with Nyesom Wike is that he always forget how his predecessor - Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi was so arrogantly intoxicated with political power as NGF president that he extrapolated his obsession to the point of flexing muscles with President Jonathan.

The APC that goaded him on then, today have long left him to stew in his own juice. Being in the corridors of power is always a transient phenomenon. Hope he retract before it is too late.
you don't know politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by DenreleDave(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Wike has guts!
Mayyne, I just like his O.G (Original G**gster) style of dressing.
Reminds me of Don Corleone from the “Godfather” movie.

I dedicate “No Diggity” by BlackStreet feat. Dr. Dre and Queen Pen to him. Great jam!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KL9mRus19o
.. I also dedicate the above song to Skyview01, nedekid seunmsg and UDUJ

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by kokoA(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
Racoon:

You're not being truthful. Amaechi benefited from APC morethan anybody. He was APC presidential campaign DG twice, occupied a very prominent position in Buhari's cabinet as transport minister for eight good years, he ran for presidency under APC and scored higher than Osibanjo who has been in APC since 1999. What more can a man ask from a political party?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Burob: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
tnerro1:
Tinubu should be watchful of Wike, he is a threat to him in his second term ambition
Nonsense, I dare you to be more explanatory?
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by iSense247: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
adekolaelect:
If you are called to prove and explain now . You will be Giutry like gaely fishes.
If you don't know that, it means you are not alive politically.
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Akaegwu(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
Whalis:

He is Wike and not Nwike.
Ikwerres do not answer Nwike.
Wike in Ikwerre means Of New. Something new and not the Igbo Nwike which means a child of strength.
You people should try and respect others.
Onye eriri eri
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by badoh(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
Antoeni:
May God Help Our Election Tribunal to Do The Right Thing And if Not, May He Strengthen Our Military to Chase Tinubu And All His Evil Acolytes.
Some of you just spew rubbish because your candidate lost. Why don't you ask military to take over when Buhari was in power. That freedom that you have now to type rubbish at the comfort of your room will be taken from you in a military government.
That is when you'll know the difference between military and democracy.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Menclothing: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
If u're truly what nd who u claim 2b why did u rush to the court to get an injunction to bar PDP frm suspending u? U can only deceive ur gullible followers abeg. Ur end will be worse than that of Amaechi. Continue to talk like a child.

Amechi end is worse and he became 2 time minister you mumu so what do u expect him to be

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Demolishes Dan Anyiam Plaza In Owerri (Photos) / Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi / Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.