Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike (29460 Views)

"Anti-Party Begets Anti-Party", Wike Vows To Hit PDP National Leaders (Video) / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by 9Mumu: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
mastermaestro:
You cannot blame him for whatever he throws at PDP. Injustice gives rise to mutiny. Dude practically held the party together when Atiku and others joined forces to effect Jonathan's loss. They suddenly come back to wrest the party from him just to gain federal power. You expect Wike to dance about it? sad
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Kukutente23: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
GeneralPula:
It's a huge confusion for Pdp and I sabi why..

One huge advantage Wike has is that Rivers is not one state to joke with if you're serious about winning National elections..

The state has also been one Pdp money power house for years! It's hard to let go of such state to oppositions..

Either Pdp suspend Wike o, either pdp do not o, Wike has nothing to lose. But I see them not having any choice than to suspend him eventually..
That's a lie.
Rivers voted for Jonathan and Atiku in 2015 and 2019 respectively and they still lost.
The real problem is that a good number of non-PDP ruling states executives are on Wike's payroll. That's the only thing he's banking on and nothing else

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by waledeji(m): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Racoon:
One silly thing with Nyesom Wike is that he always forget how his predecessor - Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi was so arrogantly intoxicated with political power as NGF president that he extrapolated his obsession to the point of flexing muscles with President Jonathan.

The APC that goaded him on then, today have long left him to stew in his own juice. Being in the corridors of power is always a transient phenomenon. Hope he retract before it is too late.
Mr. ShalayeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by YesDaddyTill203: 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
successmatters:
When an African man gets small power, he will start thinking he's God.
Is Trump an African man? That one thinks that he's even bigger than God self. His party ate so scared of him, it's not funny.
Abi Putin na African?

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Bigchristo: 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2023

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by DenreleDave(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
Antoeni:
May God Help Our Election Tribunal to Do The Right Thing And if Not, May He Strengthen Our Military to Chase Tinubu And All His Evil Acolytes.

Right thing by bringing 3rd as 1st abi what?

After una Don threatening everybody finish, you are now praying dt may God help them grin grin

🀑

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Kukutente23: 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
Aiel123:
This is the height of it.
PDP has lost it.
Wike has continued his dance yet the party is paralyzed to take actions
When I hammered on the party wielding the big stick on Wike and his rebelous group this was what I envisaged.
How can one man hold a whole national party to ransom?
It's time to 'destroy' the PDP for a rebuild.
Wike has made them a laughing stock.
That's what greed has cost them. The truth is same fate would have befallen APC if Tinubu did not win the ticket. He who pays the piper...

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by knowhowk: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
Jlow2:
Pdp is finished if they cannot expel wike, because he is already a mole in the pdp and apc has rewarded him for that
Infact soo Terrible .

Of they cannot then they are Finished

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Cheeryfeet: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Quite sad and disappointing how stakeholders in the PDP sat down to let Nyesom Wike attain "god status" in the party, through their inactions and feeble-mindedness.
FYi they did not allow him, he paid the price for it. When PDP went camatose when APC took over and everyone was jumping ship, he remained in PDP and single handedly steered PDP from drowning. He strengthened the dying party and became a voice and his voice was loud cause he had oil money, was arrogant and didn't care. He became a god.

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by yeshuasfootstep(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
You would've retired if not for the abomination you committed in Rivers calling it rigging.

Nothing built on falsehood stands, so I see no future for you politically.

I only see someone that soiled his hands for some porridge.
A pitiable life that can only be lived with lots of alcohol.

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by TheOldGods: 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Whalis:

He is Wike and not Nwike.
Ikwerres do not answer Nwike.
Wike in Ikwerre means Of New. Something new and not the Igbo Nwike which means a child of strength.
You people should try and respect others.
which one is nwike, nwike means nothing in igbo. Child of strength is Nwaike. And nothing like nwike

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Judolisco(m): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Racoon:
One silly thing with Nyesom Wike is that he always forget how his predecessor - Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi was so arrogantly intoxicated with political power as NGF president that he extrapolated his obsession to the point of flexing muscles with President Jonathan.

The APC that goaded him on then, today have long left him to stew in his own juice. Being in the corridors of power is always a transient phenomenon. Hope he retract before it is too late.
did u watch d youtube video.... Wike actually has a point.... B4 d election he told Atiku dat it was d turn of d south... Wike, obi, fayose and other top wigs met... Obi said he can't work against Atiku that picked him as vice and he left d party... Leaving wike with other G5 governors... Wike was not interested in becoming president... He knows he can't win he is only paying Atiku back in his coins and Goodluck Jonathan will be very proud of him.... Atiku sent people to Jonathan to beg wike... But Jonathan said he is now neutral.... Same way Jonathan begged Atiku in 2013 to allow him run one more time, Atiku said it was d time of d North, moved to another party with other governors and pdp lost.... Ogbeni e no get moral right to suspend wike

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by happney65: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Quite sad and disappointing how stakeholders in the PDP sat down to let Nyesom Wike attain "god status" in the party, through their inactions and feeble-mindedness.

When the so called stakeholders were running kitikiti and running katakata from the PDP to APC,wike stood and funded the party heavily.

The likes of Atiku were no where to be found then. After the turn of Buhari, instead of that useless party to do the right thing and zone the ticket to the south,they still handed over their ticket to Atiku. That was why Obi left the PDP

Rumours says Atiku will contest in 2027 again,let him contest again and that will be the final death of the PDP.

If them born them well make them suspend Wike, they are dead niyen patapata as Rivers is the cash cow and the biggest state that funds the PDP..

Owo tan niyen.. grin

Awon oloshi.

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Mandate1: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Racoon:

comparing Amaechi to Wike is an insult to Amaechi.
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by danilho(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Racoon:

One thing you also forgot is that Wike is not Amaechi
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Emmapub(m): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
PDP are waiting for the election Tribunal and it judgement.. And he wike knows that they can't act now ..
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Reference(m): 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Na so. The pitfalls of feudalism.
They enjoyed the strong man Wike then.
But today they are in the tiger's tummy.

Without democracy in its purest form any power on display is both nuclear power and a nuclear bomb.

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by liamjakes247: 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by nedekid: 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
DenreleDave:
.. I also dedicate the above song to Skyview01, nedekid seunmsg and UDUJ

Bros I salute you. grin
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Aiel123: 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

That's what greed has cost them. The truth is same fate would have befallen APC if Tinubu did not win the ticket. He who pays the piper...
Greed? How?
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
Menclothing:

Amechi end is worse and he became 2 time minister you mumu so what do u expect him to be

Sometimes engaging idiots like u in this forum is not advisable, so continue to wallow in ur foolishness.
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by ShaqFu: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
DissTroy:

Wike has always been a thug. The powers that be in PDP know who he's always been.

Even as Obio Akpor LGA Chairman, he was always threatening everyone and he got away with it. He did same as Acting Minister of Education.

But, maybe, one needs a Wike to counter Atiku's Nigeria's consuming greed.
πŸ‘Œ

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Aiel123: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

That's a lie.
Rivers voted for Jonathan and Atiku in 2015 and 2019 respectively and they still lost.
The real problem is that a good number of non-PDP ruling states executives are on Wike's payroll. That's the only thing he's banking on and nothing else
This is open knowledge.
Plateau, Nasarawa,Ekiti, Cross River
Where Wike for see all this cash?
Since 2015 and counting...man don dey upgrade to Tinubu.

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Ezewuzie01: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
Wike got balls that's why PDP and APC both can't do without him. Atiku was an idiot to cross him.

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by AmazingELixir: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
LagosPrince:
Wike will be dumped like tissue paper soon

A fly that think itself a bird 🐦

He's forgotten that he's no longer a governor, the power that he wielded as governor during the presidential election will not happen again now that he's just a mere minister in Abuja

It is no longer "Wike will be forgotten after may 29th".....it is now "wike will be dumped" grin grin grin...What an aggregation of sore Ipob losers.. the man is getting more popular on a daily and you lot are there day dreaming and wishing for the downfall of a man that has repeatedly beaten you guys at every turn.

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Kukutente23: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
Cheeryfeet:

FYi they did not allow him, he paid the price for it. When PDP went camatose when APC took over and everyone was jumping ship, he remained in PDP and single handedly steered PDP from drowning. He strengthened the dying party and became a voice and his voice was loud cause he had oil money, was arrogant and didn't care. He became a god.
You guys are just changing stories. In 2015, the most vocal voice in the PDP was Fayose and not Wike. It was Fayose who was holding the PDP up till 2018 when he left office after which Wike took over. Wike's advantage is heading a rich state so he has much money to throw around. But it also shows you can't buy everybody that he lost the presidential primaries twice with one in which he was directly involved.
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Kukutente23: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
AmazingELixir:

It is no longer "Wike will be forgotten after may 29th".....it is now "wike will be dumped" grin grin grin...What an aggregation of sore Ipob losers.. the man is getting more popular on a daily and you lot are there day dreaming and wishing for the downfall of a man that has repeatedly beaten you guys at every turn.
Getting popular among Tinubu and APC rats. Even in rivers PDP, he doesn't control the whole party there.
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Kukutente23: 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Aiel123:

This is open knowledge.
Plateau, Nasarawa,Ekiti, Cross River
Where Wike for see all this cash?
Since 2015 and counting...man don dey upgrade to Tinubu.
Rivers money of course!! Which is why I have no respect or regard for APC and their supporter's kind of dark politics. They are ready to embrace the devil as long as he's on their side. Wike is wasting his state's resources so brazenly to chase rats but none of them see that. It's the fact that he's on Tinubu's side that gives them so much joy not the principles behind it.
A bunch of political desperadoes

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by EdiskyHarry: 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
You just can't hate this man

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Kukutente23: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Aiel123:

Greed? How?
If the party had not sold itself out to Wike between 2019 and 2023, he wouldn't have become a bone in their throat. This is the same fate that befell APC that the govs called the shots in defiance of buhari and Adamu. What makes PDP worse is they believed they could eat their cake abs have it with Wike. That's the only thing I find amusing about them. Every other thing, Wike is just doing rubbish
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by AmazingELixir: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

Getting popular among Tinubu and APC rats. Even in rivers PDP, he doesn't control the whole party there.

My good friend take away that bitterness for Wike from your heart it will only cause you more emotional trauma...Wike is a politician and he did what politicians do and that is follow the winning train.

Afteral Dave Umahi, Soludo, Hope Uzodimma, Ned Nwoko , Orji Uzo kalu and recently Pete Edochi's son are all from your region but they never supported Obi....don't be a sore loser dust yourself up and move on.

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by tachia406: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Wike my man any day. He's a consumate politician who is always on top of his game. He remains a thorn in the flesh of that party that believed in rigging to win. Ride on Abuja Land Lord

Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP / Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged / Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East