Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike (29357 Views)

"Anti-Party Begets Anti-Party", Wike Vows To Hit PDP National Leaders (Video) / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Kingosytex(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
I support Wike on this, where was Atiku and co when he (Wike) labored to prevent PDP from fading into oblivion?
Atiku and co dumped PDP to help install Buhari in 2015 but Wike has always been there undecided

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by discusant: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
You no well. Undiagnosed autism.
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Drbarmes(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
ideynl1:
PDP is dead. That’s why APC doesn’t take them serious.

APC fears Obi more than the whole PDP
which Obi? dey deceive ursef

1 Like

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by adem30: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Quite sad and disappointing how stakeholders in the PDP sat down to let Nyesom Wike attain "god status" in the party, through their inactions and feeble-mindedness.

It's because when all of them left the party almost empty to APC in 2015, He sustained th party both morally and financially
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Aiel123: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
9jatriot:
If there is one thing PDP did right on this one, was not to have acted against him since.

Now with an FCT portfolio and knowing how erratic and crude he is with power, I can tell you no PDP member will want to be in the meeting that suspended him. Except the person non de live for Abuja. Wike ran APC and Amaechi out of Rivers State incase you forget.

So to you he should continue with his tirade against the party that made him?
Don't you think of the disaffection it's breeds among the party members?
That impunity and glaring anti party acts should be applauded?
Heaven knows if I was the Chairman of the PDP, Wike and his cronies would have long ceased to be a member.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by blackgold2018(m): 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
Racoon:
One silly thing with Nyesom Wike is that he always forget how his predecessor - Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi was so arrogantly intoxicated with political power as NGF president that he extrapolated his obsession to the point of flexing muscles with President Jonathan.

The APC that goaded him on then, today have long left him to stew in his own juice. Being in the corridors of power is always a transient phenomenon. Hope he retract before it is too late.
he is definitely bragging because he is the main PDP party financer. PDP would have been long gone without Rivers money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by mauchiz: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Quite sad and disappointing how stakeholders in the PDP sat down to let Nyesom Wike attain "god status" in the party, through their inactions and feeble-mindedness.
They left pdp and joined other parties, Wike used his money to maintain pdp when they ran to Apc, that is what is giving him boldness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by chris4gold(m): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
It's about to go down.
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by discusant: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
Racoon:
One silly thing with Nyesom Wike is that he always forget how his predecessor - Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi was so arrogantly intoxicated with political power as NGF president that he extrapolated his obsession to the point of flexing muscles with President Jonathan.

The APC that goaded him on then, today have long left him to stew in his own juice. Being in the corridors of power is always a transient phenomenon. Hope he retract before it is too late.

The MURICS of the SW who look forward to Sokoto Caliphate for directions are cheering Nyesom Wike to his waiting political destruction.
They cheered Rotimi Amaechi also.
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by JADEK04: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
If u're truly what nd who u claim 2b why did u rush to the court to get an injunction to bar PDP frm suspending u? U can only deceive ur gullible followers abeg. Ur end will be worse than that of Amaechi. Continue to talk like a child.
that's the part of the gut and the game.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by highchief1: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
Racoon:

u r a coward.just tell us he is saying nonsense then we will listen to u.if what he’s saying is fact then u don’t have sense.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Benwallt(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Wike has guts!
Mayyne, I just like his O.G (Original G**gster) style of dressing.
Reminds me of Don Corleone from the “Godfather” movie.

I dedicate “No Diggity” by BlackStreet feat. Dr. Dre and Queen Pen to him. Great jam!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KL9mRus19o

Guy you watch that film too? You too no be small person o. No mercy for that film at all. R
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by brownroofpipuar: 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
Dey boast dey go
Dey dine and wine with the world most tribal and backstabbing tribe dey go
Time shall tell
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
Abeg make this man stop to dey make noise!
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
DenreleDave:
.. I also dedicate the above song to Skyview01, nedekid seunmsg and UDUJ

grin grin

Bros, I dey find song wey I go dedicate give you!

Maybe I go consult @TemplarLandry for suitable suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Itisallright: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
How i wish this dude is minister of power

1 Like

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Mosba: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
I salute this Wike o, with two hands raised for one person. twale!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Vision101(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
@Wainey
They may have all taken blood oath from Wike, cos I do not see how Wike is still part of the party.

@me
You guys are babies in political calculation. If PDP expells wike then they will loose the entire Rivers state PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by ImoleNaija: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
ideynl1:
PDP is dead. That’s why APC doesn’t take them serious.

APC fears Obi more than the whole PDP

Lol
See this one angry
Obi is the least worry of APC, not when he's still with LP cheesy.

Did you think Wike was just rewarded for nothing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Sleekfingers: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
iSense247:
They need him for future Rigging. In a sane country, Wike would have been serving life sentence.

For what?
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Sleekfingers: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pdp is finished.

Thanks to Atiku.

Wike just dey play with their balls.....🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by DissTroy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Racoon:

Wike has always been a thug. The powers that be in PDP know who he's always been.

Even as Obio Akpor LGA Chairman, he was always threatening everyone and he got away with it. He did same as Acting Minister of Education.

But, maybe, one needs a Wike to counter Atiku's consuming greed.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Wainey: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
Vision101:

@me
You guys are babies in political calculation. If PDP expells wike then they will loose the entire Rivers state PDP.
Ok, political ancient of days.
Godfather of Political statistics

What is Rivers State PDP? They have already lost it and if they don't make him the presidential candidate, they will keep losing it, so why will they keep a toxic man like Wike just to get Rivers votes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by DenreleDave(m): 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
grin grin

My Oga, na money u go dedicate to me.. Manu need song grin grin grin cheesy
Skyview01:

Bros, I dey find song wey I go dedicate give you!

Maybe I go consult @TemplarLandry for suitable suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Activeman391(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
PDP doesn't even need to expel woke , he can be there but won't be at the table when core party decisions are being made..just distance am like a girl you have grown tired with and Wana dump..na him go use style just dimp himself as nobody O send am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by famology(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
My belle ooo 🤣

1 Like

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Vision101(m): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
@Wainey
Ok, political ancient of days.
Godfather of Political statistics

What is Rivers State PDP? They have already lost it and if they don't make him the presidential candidate, they will keep losing it, so why will they keep a toxic man like Wike just to get Rivers votes?

@me
Money 🤑 man money 💰. Rivers state is PDP cash cow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by MYKELDAYO(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKUy-CN7Qx8
sincerely i like a man who has a stand, discipline in his principle and would always honour his words. I give it to you wike..
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by SonofGod231: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
For Pete's sake,who do 9ja like this?! I don't even know if we still have a country or just an ethics-free space.
Country is trash.
A party governed by its own rules and laws was stopped from expelling a stray by a court order.
With the glaring anti-party antiques Wike played.
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by aylipple: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
PDP is playing the waiting game as far as this Wike matter is concerned; they'll eventually suspend him but that can only happen if the Tribunal declares the Wazirin Adamawa winner of the 2023 presidential election & the Supreme Court upholds the judgment.
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by SaLongs1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Racoon:

Seeing that politics is not religion this man has the right to thump his chest and belch out at his detractors. Did their current presidential candidate not abscond to the current ruling party and Wike was left to hold the pieces almost singlehandedly?
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by fx45(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
Whalis:

He is Wike and not Nwike.
Ikwerres do not answer Nwike.
Wike in Ikwerre means Of New. Something new and not the Igbo Nwike which means a child of strength.
You people should try and respect others.
Anumanu! The person you're quoting is an Agbado miscreant. How is he supposed to know the difference between Nwike and Wike? By the way who gives a fvck about your Ikwerre language and what it means? Stop overrating yourself. You're very inconsequential in the scheme of things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) / President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings / For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.