Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Typical, Or Disgrace To Nigerian Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Typical, Or Disgrace To Nigerian Men? (1868 Views)

Omg: See Public Disgrace This Lady Received From His Boyfriend [photo] / An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Typical, Or Disgrace To Nigerian Men? by otokx(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2011
Is d guy a yoruba guy? Did he think u are under a spell? Do u hav clean hands?
Re: Typical, Or Disgrace To Nigerian Men? by InkedNerd(f): 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2011
otokx:

Is d guy a yoruba guy? Did he think u are under a spell? Do u hav clean hands?

I see what you're saying. Well, just try to turn the negative into a positive smiley
Re: Typical, Or Disgrace To Nigerian Men? by micheall36: 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2011
Its kana hard to find true love on line cause of deceptive profiles en all,
but all da same, hit me on FB lets see how it goes millerdope@yahoo.com

All the best.
Re: Typical, Or Disgrace To Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 16, 2011
@poster
after all the deceit and lies from this guy, i am surprised you didnt RUN and DELETE HIS CONTACT DETAILS and BLOCKED him from ever contacting you!

what kind of a loser is this?! the least he could have done was to be honest with his "status", since he had no problem telling you about his sorry life on the first date.
Re: Typical, Or Disgrace To Nigerian Men? by tpia5: 2:51am On Oct 16, 2011
Obviously this guy wants money. Does it matter if the money comes from a white woman or a black one. Hhhmn. Nawao. The way pple dey reason for NL

these types are searching for women who will "love them as they are" and not look a gift horse in the mouth like nigerian women are wont to do.

hence they prefer non-nigerians.
Re: Typical, Or Disgrace To Nigerian Men? by tpia5: 2:53am On Oct 16, 2011
@ topic

btw, the "sister" taking care of the kiddos in nigeria, is probably his wife.

if she's not, then there are most likely other kids elsewhere besides the three he mentioned, who will show up later.
Re: Typical, Or Disgrace To Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 3:06am On Oct 16, 2011
am surprised she's still arguing these the delete from chat button aint far, why shud u settle for less
Re: Typical, Or Disgrace To Nigerian Men? by coogar: 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2011
claremont:

I seriously doubt this story.

you must be very intelligent!
for any nigerian man in london to say that nonsense about the op training him to be a gentleman, he would have slept with the op at least a dozen times! unless the city is getting invaded by new breed of naija men i dunno about! besides that, why would any looking for money/s[i]e[/i]x admit he's got 3 kids in nigeria? that's not the modus operandi in the big city. the op is definitely cooking this story or telling a heap of porkies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did She Still Love Me / Plz, Guide Me On How To Treat This / Will I Ever Fall In Love Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.