Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Describe Girls You've Been With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Girls You've Been With (281 Views)

If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Describe Girls You've Been With by DyingFetus: 1:45am On Aug 31, 2023
I'll start first
1. 5'4 very shy, igbo, 6/10, skinnyfat, good kisser and worked at a daycare
2. 5'11 Yoruba, popular, med student, , loud and rude 5/10
3. 5'7 urohobo, tomboy, was in my friend group, soft skin, big tits, 8/10, gave me a lot of attention, gave me great hj
Re: Describe Girls You've Been With by Jeon(f): 1:49am On Aug 31, 2023
11.5 inches tall.

slim, shapely young woman, with blond hair, blue eyes, and fair skin .

personalities =optimistic, kind, and friendly . For all her beauty and talent, she's shockingly down-to-earth.

She considers everyone her friend, and if there's one thing Barbie is about, it's making sure her friends are happy.

14 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (Reply)

If You Dislike Frogs I'm Not Interested-Weirdest Dating Conditions 4rm Singles / Am Looking For Girlfriend Here In Benin City Edo State / Nigerian Men and anglophone men in general Are A Bunch Of Pussy's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.