Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? (54853 Views)

Man Captures Crocodile In Lagos Island. Drags It On The Ground, Police Spotted / Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by correctguy101(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
mdimefields:

Please, remove Igbos from that list. If at all, Igbos want out of the coursed union. The country will never get better, as long as Yoruba extrema tribalism thrives. A tribalism that is worst than racism and religious extremism. Igbos will be glad to leave the country for una.
Tell me what manner of hate motivates these people from south west. A simple thread on Animal content, that fool with empty brain still had to display his tribal hate by dragging Igbos into it. My happiness is that the bitter soul carries the burden of hate, while the hated keeps progressing. This is a natural law.

Oh, why?

Are you saying the Yoruba hates the Igbo more than the Igbo hate the Yoruba?

Com'on we both know that's a lie. I have been in Lagos and aware of your hate for the Yoruba since the early 80s. Mostly because you people feel the Yoruba are the only dirty tribe in Nigeria... Who's now to say their own hate is a mirroring of your hate.... sounds like I'm taking sides, but no, it's how I see it, since you are more welcomed in Yoruba land than the Yoruba are in your land....smh

But that's not my problem with you all...

Like I said, you people don't realize the problem isn't about your tribe or whatever. Within the cabals holding this country in ransom, there are every tribe, including eediots from my own Delta state. But it's really exasperating seeing all the nonsense you guys portray, especially online, for the whole world wide web to see, mostly you so called majority tribes. You're fueling the nonsense these criminals who are your leaders like to see. Fighting over Biafra too is the same joke, in case you don't know. After all, all these while since independence, your leaders have been receiving their own allocations supposedly meant for your region, yet nothing was achieved. Is the Yoruba or Hausa now at fault for such insider misappropriation of public funds?

After this, it'll take really long for this daddy to vent like this again but I'm imploring you guys to stop this nonsensical segregation. Religion has done its own segregation, don't add ethnicity too else maybe Tutsi and Hutsi will happen in this region.

Realize the fight is between those who have and those who don't.

It's that simple...

1 Like

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by dkidd: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
I just dey imagine if it's not completely dead and snaps out of the thing used to bind and hold it's jaws... The movie go interesting very well

1 Like

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Slimwhyt(m): 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
Omo! E big o
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by casted81: 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2023

Xm .X..xx.xedx
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by TheSuperX(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
Giant Croc ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Emyogalanya: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
ButIdoandIdont:
Villagers pose for a photo with a giant dead crocodile in Zimbabwe in 2010.

The crocodile was attacking and killing fully grown cows. It was reportedly caught in the Zambezi River.
if this lizard enter Nigeria na chicken go chop am. Abeg where is the croc? Let me see
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by nedekid: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
Is this real and not photoshopped? shocked
That croc looks as big as a truck!
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Bashirkareem31: 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
raskymonojendor:

How. By selling gala and lacasera on expressway.

Mtchew
grin grin grin grin grin or by engaging in drug peddling that has left over 40% of the igbo race on the brink of being executed in the foreign countries?
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Mccullum: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
Adaisback:
yes dear. From selling gala and acasera, they enter two by two shop, fro there they enter plazas, from there they become the owners. No be by juju. Our mothers hardly lay curses on us. That guy that woke up on an innocent thread to start calling igbos, was he drunk on his mother's curses?

Mouth can drive trailer, mouth can cook fantastic vegetables soups, mouth can billionaired speaker but it just rhetorical not reality. grin
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by hahn(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
ButIdoandIdont:
Villagers pose for a photo with a giant dead crocodile in Zimbabwe in 2010.

The crocodile was attacking and killing fully grown cows. It was reportedly caught in the Zambezi River.

No. We would have eaten it when it was young
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ooni:
Crocodiles don't stop growing until they die.

They're the only Dinosaurs that survived the pre historic times till this present day
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Marknsukabag: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
Crocodilia nilotica. Yes it's in Nigeria
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by mdimefields: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
correctguy101:

Oh, why?

Are you saying the Yoruba hates the Igbo more than the Igbo hate the Yoruba?

Com'on we both know that's a lie. I have been in Lagos and aware of your hate for the Yoruba since the early 80s. Mostly because you people feel the Yoruba are the only dirty tribe in Nigeria... Who's now to say their own hate is a mirroring of your hate.... sounds like I'm taking sides, but no, it's how I see it, since you are more welcomed in Yoruba land than the Yoruba are in your land....smh

But that's not my problem with you all...

Like I said, you people don't realize the problem isn't about your tribe or whatever. Within the cabals holding this country in ransom, there are every tribe, including eediots from my own Delta state. But it's really exasperating seeing all the nonsense you guys portray, especially online, for the whole world wide web to see, mostly you so called majority tribes. You're fueling the nonsense these criminals who are your leaders like to see. Fighting over Biafra too is the same joke, in case you don't know. After all, all these while since independence, your leaders have been receiving their own allocations supposedly meant for your region, yet nothing was achieved. Is the Yoruba or Hausa now at fault for such insider misappropriation of public funds?

After this, it'll take really long for this daddy to vent like this again but I'm imploring you guys to stop this nonsensical segregation. Religion has done its own segregation, don't add ethnicity too else maybe Tutsi and Hutsi will happen in this region.

Realize the fight is between those who have and those who don't.

It's that simple...
How many times have Igbos attacked Yorubas in their region? Mention just one. Can you site one example of a Yoruba that was denied residency in any of the South Eastern state, based on ethnicity? Please site one. Can you state one Yoruba business that is attacked in the South East for any reason?
Igbos are natural travelers and business people. Just as you can find them in large numbers in the South West, so you will find them in other regions, including offshores. So no big deal on that aspect of accommodation. We all accommodate each other based on our capacities.
On the side of politics, I dont want to delve into history of voting and political support but on the surface, the recent obedient movement is largely made up of youths from different ethnic groups. the headquarter of obedient movement is Edo state, with large members from the middle belt, but these guys have from start branded it an Igbo organization. We were threatened, shops burnt and lives lost, all in the name of politics. It is on records. Many people were prevented from voting because they look Igbo. Isnt that funny. It came to the level that an Igbo organization had to organize a press conference to clarify the fact that Igbo is an ethnic group and never a political party. The press conference was directed at a particular political party, few days to the election when the threat became too much.

Oke, you have won the election, go into governance now, mba. Everyday is to be attacking Igbos online. If one obedient post a tweet, instead of focusing on Obedient, Igbos will be dragged into it, for no reason. What manner of hate is this for God sake?
I will advice ndi Yoruba APC to sit down and calculatively make a move to expel Igbos out of the Nigerian union, maybe then the national assembly will give heed to the call for referendum... so we all can have peace.
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
Lacoste
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by bluefilm: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
Damn!

That's a monster right there!
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by correctguy101(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
mdimefields:

How many times have Igbos attacked Yorubas in their region? Mention just one. Can you site one example of a Yoruba that was denied residency in any of the South Eastern state, based on ethnicity? Please site one. Can you state one Yoruba business that is attacked in the South East for any reason?
Igbos are natural travelers and business people. Just as you can find them in large numbers in the South West, so you will find them in other regions, including offshores. So no big deal on that aspect of accommodation. We all accommodate each other based on our capacities.
On the side of politics, I dont want to delve into history of voting and political support but on the surface, the recent obedient movement is largely made up of youths from different ethnic groups. the headquarter of obedient movement is Edo state, with large members from the middle belt, but these guys have from start branded it an Igbo organization. We were threatened, shops burnt and lives lost, all in the name of politics. It is on records. Many people were prevented from voting because they look Igbo. Isnt that funny. It came to the level that an Igbo organization had to organize a press conference to clarify the fact that Igbo is an ethnic group and never a political party. The press conference was directed at a particular political party, few days to the election when the threat became too much.

Oke, you have won the election, go into governance now, mba. Everyday is to be attacking Igbos online. If one obedient post a tweet, instead of focusing on Obedient, Igbos will be dragged into it, for no reason. What manner of hate is this for God sake?
I will advice ndi Yoruba APC to sit down and calculatively make a move to expel Igbos out of the Nigerian union, maybe then the national assembly will give heed to the call for referendum... so we all can have peace.

Okay, I agree to have overreacted. I have no info on all you mentioned and I can say you make sense, yet I might not even care to want to find out. I'm simply just not comfy with all the hate between people we should expect to unite against a common evil.

I grew up in Lagos and have interactions with many Igbos (I'm even in-laws with guys from Anambra and Abia) and I know how they see the Yoruba man. One could even say the current situation is a mirroring of all the disdain. But that shouldn't be what we should be focusing on nwannem.

Like I said, the evil is everywhere in every state of this nation and if the common man can't even see eye to eye not to talk of uniting to fight this devils using ethnicity to separate us.... Smh

Let this ancestor rest my case here. Reason is I prefer planking people like those bigots and they should pray real hard that I don't get my hands on a means, else....

1 Like

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Rick9(m): 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Are crocodiles this big?
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Ladymillion(f): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Thats. Nile Crocodile I guess they are not common in Nigerian waters like the West African Crocodile
well said, always huge

1 Like

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by colossus91(m): 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Thats. Nile Crocodile I guess they are not common in Nigerian waters like the West African Crocodile

Nigerians no Dey use eye see meat, means it wonโ€™t grow to that size before someone kills it for meat!

1 Like

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by BoldBrainz(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2023
Adaisback:
okay sir

Ada-beke!!

Asa-mwa!!

Wanyi-oma!!

How's your husband..๐Ÿ˜Š?
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Adaisback(f): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Ada-beke!!

Asa-mwa!!

Wanyi-oma!!

How's your husband..๐Ÿ˜Š?
which of them, finest gurlie or ngene ukwenu?
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by BoldBrainz(m): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2023
Adaisback:
which of them, finest gurlie or ngene ukwenu?

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

I didn't even know there was a list. Where do I queue?
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Adaisback(f): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2023
BoldBrainz:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

I didn't even know there was a list. Where do I queue?
oh, you also want to join. Who you go come dash your wife? Abi you dey look for wife no 2? Me, I no fit share o. E no go do me chop not to talk of sharing.
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by BoldBrainz(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2023
Adaisback:
oh, you also want to join. Who you go come dash your wife? Abi you dey look for wife no 2? Me, I no fit share o. E no go do me chop not to talk of sharing.

No worries, she has already left the centre stage for you..๐Ÿ˜Š. She says I'm too wild for her comfort.
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Adaisback(f): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2023
BoldBrainz:

No worries, she has already left the centre stage for you..๐Ÿ˜Š. She says I'm too wild for her comfort.
grin grin wahala promax
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by BoldBrainz(m): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2023
Adaisback:
grin grin wahala promax

Come and take your rightful place..๐Ÿ˜Š.

1 Like

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Lastmankc(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
IgboSomalia:

Keneshuku, each time I see you display your ancestral insanity, I ask myself the same question.
Sikilu,have you finished mining skull?
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by haphizz57(m): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
I saw dis pic longtime ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Python Killed By A 13-Year-Old Boy In Bayelsa State / Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) / Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.