Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? (54852 Views)

Man Captures Crocodile In Lagos Island. Drags It On The Ground, Police Spotted / Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Morphinne: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2023
IgboSomalia:
I am not sure you can find crocodiles as big as this in Nigeria but I can assure you that there is a specie of pigs in Nigeria bigger in foolishness than this crocodile.

They are called Obidient Pigs of Biafra.
I’ve reported you to Angel Gabriel grin grin
Your heaven is no longer guaranteed 😭

2 Likes

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Danielfalana(m): 10:56am On Aug 31, 2023
shocked
raskymonojendor:

How. By selling gala and lacasera on expressway.

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
motionarena:

Must u openly display your chronic stupidity
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:59am On Aug 31, 2023
IgboSomalia:
I am not sure you can find crocodiles as big as this in Nigeria but I can assure you that there is a specie of pigs in Nigeria bigger in foolishness than this crocodile.

Free yourself from hate man. I just hope you do not pass on this hate to your children. Hate is not felt, it is taught.
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by zeyt: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2023
ButIdoandIdont:
Villagers pose for a photo with a giant dead crocodile in Zimbabwe in 2010.

The crocodile was attacking and killing fully grown cows. It was reportedly caught in the Zambezi River.
Was this the legendary man-eater Gustav that was elusive for decades.
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Danielfalana(m): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2023
ButIdoandIdont:

The crocodile was attacking and killing fully grown cows. It was reportedly caught in the Zambezi River.
[url]
ButIdoandIdont:

[/url]
ButIdoandIdont:

Madooo
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by BRATISLAVA: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2023
Kepukepu:
says who?

Because it's called Nile crocodile does not mean that is found only in or around Nike River.
Nile crocodiles are found in most Sub-Saharan countries and in Egypt and Sudan

But we are talking about the Zambezi river here. And that's not in West Africa.
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by chatinent: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2023
Una allow barbecue dey waste.
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2023
@Igbosomalia,. Waoh!!! You are indeed a table shaker. 😂😂😂
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by 2Radii: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2023
IgboSomalia:

If anyone is to talk, it should not be things like you.
Of all tribes in this country, Igbos have made women like you subhuman, subjugated and enslaved.

Before you argue, can your own blood brothers allow you to inherit your father's property?
If your father dies today, will they not barb "gallas hairstyle" for your mother and will they not give her corpse water to use in brushing her teeth?
Your own blood pushes you away but you think you can open your dirty mouth to talk?

You people reject a fellow Igbo priest simply cos He is from a different Igbo state - even the Pope got tired of pleading . .

The same foolishness which saw Anambra sack Igbos from other states from its civil service . . .

The same madness that encourages and reinforces the Osu caste system

The same tribalism that led to a public row between Anambra and Ebonyi on the renaming of 'Abakaliki street' to 'club street' cos the former was 'unbefitting'.

You are laughingstock and objects of ridicule.
Adaisback how far....is this tru??
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:09am On Aug 31, 2023
This is a beast
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by enemyofprogress: 11:09am On Aug 31, 2023
ecolime:
This one fit swallow all the villagers one by one shocked
and him still no go belleful self

1 Like

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by enemyofprogress: 11:09am On Aug 31, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
This is a beast
no. It's a crocodile

1 Like

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by GaniyuAnda(m): 11:09am On Aug 31, 2023
Abeg shift jare as hunger dey wire me with koboko waiting concern me with crocodile
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Angelfrost(m): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2023
IgboSomalia:

It's not your stupidity that bothers me... We are used that among most Nairalanders in Politics section.

What is really bothersome is that over 50 people actually Liked your idiotic and derailing post.

That sadly says a lot about the level of intelligence of most young people on social media, especially on this forum.
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by enemyofprogress: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2023
IgboSomalia:

If anyone is to talk, it should not be things like you.
Of all tribes in this country, Igbos have made women like you subhuman, subjugated and enslaved.

Before you argue, can your own blood brothers allow you to inherit your father's property?
If your father dies today, will they not barb "gallas hairstyle" for your mother and will they not give her corpse water to use in brushing her teeth?
Your own blood pushes you away but you think you can open your dirty mouth to talk?

You people reject a fellow Igbo priest simply cos He is from a different Igbo state - even the Pope got tired of pleading . .

The same foolishness which saw Anambra sack Igbos from other states from its civil service . . .

The same madness that encourages and reinforces the Osu caste system

The same tribalism that led to a public row between Anambra and Ebonyi on the renaming of 'Abakaliki street' to 'club street' cos the former was 'unbefitting'.

You are laughingstock and objects of ridicule.
thank you very much. I'm happy you gaved it to her very well. If to say I can wrote English like you, I would have givened her more, but I will invite ajepako, fatymore, folake4u and funkybabee to come and give her more. Next time she will not try that noisesence with us again. God bless the teachers that thoughted you English language
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by triple996(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2023
IgboSomalia:

grin grin grin🤣🤣😂😂😅

Vawulence pro max
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by correctguy101(m): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2023
IgboSomalia:

The day yourself and those "pigs" you so much hate realize the bigotry and hatred you have for each other, and that your leaders (whether Yoruba or Igbo or Hausa) are happy to see you wallow in such foolishness, will be the very first time Nigeria will awaken and save itself from the likes of those holding her back. And purge herself of the ills plaguing her.

Until then, no pray for vawulent ancestors like us to have the means, else, you bigots will be vawulently dealt with.

If there's anyone to be angry with and hated on, it's you eediots from the so-called WaZoBia. You fools have destroyed this nation and you continue to destroy it... angry

Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo na una be the real problem holding this country back... angry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Wodu89: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2023
Adaisback

Like Rasheedi, Omo Asitani Omo ale jati jati to o ninso RI re ti ti o ma Fi ku. Iwo da. Translates to Rasheed child if Satan that can never be successful
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by annford: 11:29am On Aug 31, 2023
Your parents failed in giving you a proper upbringing. I feel so sorry for whoever that would end up marrying you. You parents are to blame, really.
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by annford: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Mtchew

I usually ignore ignoramus people, especially the ones that do not even know their identity. When I see people like you, filled with hate and bitterness, I just know that it is a true reflection of your upbringing. You definitely grew up in an environment with so much hate, anger, jealousy, bitterness and unforgiveness. Purge yourself of those unhealthy stuffs and watch how happy and prosperous you'd become.
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Kepukepu: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

But we are talking about the Zambezi river here. And that's not in West Africa.
Don't you understand what Sub-Saharan African means?
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by mdimefields: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2023
correctguy101:

The day yourself and those "pigs" you so much hate realize the bigotry and hatred you have for each other, and that your leaders (whether Yoruba or Igbo or Hausa) are happy to see you wallow in such foolishness, will be the very first time Nigeria will awaken and save itself from the likes of those holding her back. And purge herself of the ills plaguing her.

Until then, no pray for vawulent ancestors like us to have the means, else, you bigots will be vawulently dealt with.

If there's anyone to be angry with and hated on, it's you eediots from the so-called WaZoBia. You fools have destroyed this nation and you continue to destroy it... angry

Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo na una be the real problem holding this country back... angry

Please, remove Igbos from that list. If at all, Igbos want out of the coursed union. The country will never get better, as long as Yoruba extrema tribalism thrives. A tribalism that is worst than racism and religious extremism. Igbos will be glad to leave the country for una.
Tell me what manner of hate motivates these people from south west. A simple thread on Animal content, that fool with empty brain still had to display his tribal hate by dragging Igbos into it. My happiness is that the bitter soul carries the burden of hate, while the hated keeps progressing. This is a natural law.
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by BRATISLAVA: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2023
Kepukepu:
Don't you understand what Sub-Saharan African means?

Isn't that Nigeria and Ghana? In West Africa? Or you mean that croc got there from Egypt?
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by annford: 11:54am On Aug 31, 2023
mdimefields:

Please, remove Igbos from that list. If at all, Igbos want out of the coursed union. The country will never get better, as long as Yoruba extrema tribalism thrives. A tribalism that is worst than racism and religious extremism. Igbos will be glad to leave the country for una.
Tell me what manner of hate motivates these people from south west. A simple thread on Animal content, that fool with empty brain still had to display his tribal hate by dragging Igbos into it. My happiness is that the bitter soul carries the burden of hate, while the hated keeps progressing. This is a natural law.

Check very well, whenever you see chaos online, there most times would be a Yoruba person who either started it or championing it. They are always angry. Yorubas hate Igbos, Hausas and any other Tribe in Nigeria. Yorubas use this platform, owned by their fellow Yoruba to show how much hate they have in them. I always wonder how far they think hating other tribes would take them. Any opportunity to vent their anger, they just display it. I had to resign from a good job I once had because of the anger they always showed me. Igbos don't have hatred for any tribe, that is why there is no place in this World you would not find an Igbo person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by ednut1(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
They have been killed off in the north. Only west African crocs remain in the south
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Kepukepu: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Isn't that Nigeria and Ghana? In West Africa? Or you mean that croc got there from Egypt?
please kindly type "Sub-Saharan Africa" on Google so you can understand me better
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Jomonix: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kai, photo shop
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by BRATISLAVA: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kepukepu:
please kindly type "Sub-Saharan Africa" on Google so you can understand me better

Explain here. Google too far.
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by BRATISLAVA: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jomonix:
Kai, photo shop
You haven't seen an adult crocodile before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by arantess: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
IgboSomalia:

I am not responsible for your inferiority complex and victim mentality.

Get da feck outta my mentions.
if hand touch you body go tell you
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Kepukepu: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Explain here. Google too far.
You will never learn anything if you don't research.
Learn to read and improve yourself. Now search for it on Google

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Python Killed By A 13-Year-Old Boy In Bayelsa State / Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) / Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.