Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

What She Did To Secure Her UK Visa (Japa People) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What She Did To Secure Her UK Visa (Japa People) (646 Views)

Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) / Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos / "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What She Did To Secure Her UK Visa (Japa People) by verybadmouth(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2023

Re: What She Did To Secure Her UK Visa (Japa People) by RSVP: 6:24am On Sep 02, 2023
Morning bro.

Would like to ask a question regards mobile app developer.

Abeg can I send you a mail?
Re: What She Did To Secure Her UK Visa (Japa People) by verybadmouth(m): 6:43am On Sep 02, 2023
RSVP:
Morning bro.

Would like to ask a question regards mobile app developer.

Abeg can I send you a mail?
um
Re: What She Did To Secure Her UK Visa (Japa People) by RSVP: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2023
verybadmouth:
um

Baba I just shot a message to your email.

Thanks.

You can modify your email so ppl don't start strolling....
Re: What She Did To Secure Her UK Visa (Japa People) by ruffhandu: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2023
Foolish woman. Why not at least drop the baby with her mother, or the baby's father and japa. The memory will hunt you to your grave. Now getting to uk you realized it's not worth the evil.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerian Studying Medicine In Philippines Beaten To Death By Chinese Na / Woman cry for help, 50 Litres Davon Kings Cooking Oil She Bought Turned To Water / Uk-riot: Jordan Blackshaw And Perry Sutcliffe-keenan Were Jailed For Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.